BOOK 8

Black Heart

 

After the introductions, everyone were back to being serious. Jieun managed to console Baekhui and assured her that everything will be alright. Baekhui is now sitting beside Sehun who is sitting far away from Baekhyun.

Baekhyun knows his sister inside out and it was easy for him to figure out that she was still pissed at him.

“So here’s the plan,” Luhan spoke, “We’re going back to school to meet with the Principal. But not all of us will be going. A few of you will need to go to the equipment room and take a few necessary equipment and weapons. The rest will go to the potion room and ‘Borrow’ some of Mr Jung’s potions.”

“Why don’t we just make some of our own? I mean we have Baekhui with us here. She is Mr Jung’s top student you know,” Kai asked.

Everyone agreed with his point but Baekhyun thinks that Baekhui is still not up to standard yet.

“Well then why don’t you two siblings conjure up some potions together while the rest of us ‘borrow’ some from Mr Jung since both of you are his top students,” Chanyeol commented making both siblings feel uneasy.

They both knew that the other 12 wants to be alone together to make up with each other.

Baekhui sighed in defeat, “Fine. I’ll do it with my annoying Oppa.”

“Hey!” exclaimed Baekhyun.

“First thing first,” Kris spoke, “Jieun, do you really not have any powers? I mean it can’t be since your Dad has one.”

Suho too spoke, “Yeah. Well it’s possible that you’re not sure of your powers since I noticed that you’re not wearing any of these.”

Suho held on to his necklace. Jieun took a glance at the necklace around the elder’s neck and scanned the room. Everyone was wearing one. Soon it clicked. Jieun realised that she has a similar necklace which her dad gave her when she turned 13.

“So where’s the necklace now?” asked Lay.

All 13 pairs of eyes were now on her. Jieun felt like they could burn holes through her, “Stop staring at me like that! It’s in my locker. In school… What’s the big deal anyway?”

“YOU LEFT THE NECKLACE IN SCHOOL?!” Luhan, Kris and Baekhyun shouted at the same time.

Everyone jumped in surprised.

“The three of you really need to chill. I’m not deaf so there’s no reason for you to scream into my ears,” Jieun scoffed.

“You’re really clueless aren’t you?” Kris asked.

Jieun gave him a look, “Look here Mr Faced Giant, I don’t know what your problem is with me but don’t you dare take that tone on me!”

Both Jieun and Kris are now mentally shooting daggers at each other. Chanyeol couldn’t stand it anymore and so he signalled Xiu Min and Chen to carry Jieun away from Kris while he, Tao and Sehun tries to calm Kris down.

Lay cleared his throat. All eyes were now on him.

“Good. Now that I have your attention, why don’t we all stop quarrelling and start packing out stuffs. We need to go Jieun’s school as soon as possible. I found out that our school is relatively near hers so we can probably head to school once she settled her stuffs,” Lay ended off with a satisfied smile on his face while everyone else gaped at him.

“Yi Xing, you do know that I’m proud of you right?” Suho hugged Lay who is struggling to get off Suho’s tight grip.



 

Y DUIZHANG!!!