BOOK 34

Black Heart

 

“LET HER DOWN!” all heads turned to the direction of the voice.

“Baekhyun!” “Oppa!”

“Look who’s here to save the damsel in distress. Aren’t you Baekho’s son?”

“So what if I am?” Baekhyun was running low on patience.

“Bring them out! Let them watch their children die in misery!” the Black King ordered.

Everyone was confused. *Who is this crazy King referring to?* Tao thought.

“APPA!” Baekhui was about to run towards her Dad but was stopped by Sehun, “LET ME GO!”

“NO!” Sehun shouted back as he hugged her waist tightly. This was the first time he had ever raised his voiced at her, “Stop squirming. I’m not letting you near that evil piece of !”

Baekhui started hitting Sehun’s arms hoping that he will release her. “I know your Dad is there. Luhan hyung’s uncle is there too. I just don’t want you to get hurt Baekhui. So will you please stop hitting me?”

Upon hearing his words, Baekhui stopped hitting Sehun. The said boy let her down but within seconds, Baekhui ran towards her father.

“BYUN BAEKHUI! STOP!” Baekhyun shouted at his sister, “Please. I beg of you. Go back to the rest and stay there.”

Baekhui stopped. Kris took this chance and carried her away from the King.

“What a tearful scene. Now let’s cut the crap. Who should I kill first? This girl? Or these two old man?” the King raised his voice.

“Don’t you dare lay a finger on her!” Kris shouted as he took a step forward.

“I see we have Little Miss Popular here in my grasp. So which one of you is her true lover, may I ask?”

 Luhan who was now slowly gaining conscious was petrified when he saw his cousin in mid-air. *One of you please save her!*

“I’m her soul mate!” Kris announced as he stood beside Baekhyun.

“And I’m her boyfriend,” Baekhyun too announced.

“Soul mate and boyfriend. I see…What would the both of you do if I were to burn her?” the King touched Jieun’s skin and burned her skin with fire.

15 pairs of eyes are now on Jieun and the King. None of them dared to move in case the King does something worse.

“Let her go!” Chanyeol’s deep voiced echoed through the room.

“No stop! Please! I beg of you!” Jieun’s Dad begged the King, “I’ll do anything I can to get your entire kingdom here. Just let my daughter off!”

“Uncle…” Luhan faint voice called.

Jinyoung looked at the side of the throne only to see his precious nephew on the ground. He wanted to embrace Luhan so badly but for the safety of everyone, he was only able to look at the boy.

--

Luhan couldn’t stand looking from the side-lines. His cousin was burnt right in front of him yet he was hopeless. *Think Luhan! Think!*

A thought came to his mind. Luhan remembered that the reason why this entire castle is so dark and gloomy is because the Black King hates light. And the sole reason why his castle was able to remain dark was because of that Golden stick beside his throne. *I need Baekhui’s help*

Seeing that Baekhui was the furthest from the entire group, Luhan used his powers to attract Baekhui’s attention by slightly moving the necklace around her neck.

“What the,” Baekhui looked down on her necklace which was moving on its own. She knew Luhan was the one who did it and turned to face him.

Luhan motioned for her to come and so she did. “Oppa! Are you okay?” Baekhui asked as she checked on Luhan is on the ground.

“I’m fine. I need your help,” says Luhan, “I need you to absorb their powers.”

Baekhui’s eyes grew as big as D.O’s. “I’m not asking you to absorb their powers Baekhui! I’m asking you to absorb the guards’. And the King’s if you can.”

“I’ll try my best. But what about you?” Baekhui was really concerned about Luhan.

“Don’t worry about me. I still have the potion you gave me. I didn’t drink all of it,” Luhan took out the bottle and showed it to her, “There’s another thing you need to know. That golden stick, we need to destroy it. But I don’t know how. But as long as it’s far from this place, we’re able to defeat the King. So what I need you to do is to get Kai and Sehun to come to me while you absorb the enemies’ powers.”

Baekhui nods her head and Luhan transported her back to where she came from without gaining any attention from the King.

“Kai, Sehun!” Baekhui whispered, “Luhan oppa needs your help. Teleport to him while I try to absorb their powers.”

--

“LET HER GO!” Chen who has always been the calm one was on the verge of killing someone. Out of a sudden, lightning was seen.

“Who did that?!” the King began to panic and he dropped Jieun who fell into Baekhyun’s arms.

Seizing the opportunity, Baekhui began absorbing the guards’ powers. Kris saw what she was doing and nudged Chanyeol, “Fire the entire place.”

--

“Hyung!” Kai and Sehun was now standing beside Luhan who was now able to stand on his two feet again.

“Sehun, do you still remember about that whirlpool I asked you to create back at the hut?” Sehun nodded, “I need you to do it again.”

“Kai, when he does that, I want you to teleport my uncle and Baekhyun’s dad along with that Golden stick back to our school and find my grandfather.”

*Come on Baekhui!* Luhan was staring intently at Baekhui. Within minutes, she was able to absorb all of the guards’ powers but the King *that’s our girl!* Luhan was mentally celebrating by himself.

Moments later, everyone was starting to perspire. The King had no idea what was going on and sent a few guards out to check. With his back turned from the throne, all of them took this chance to attack the King.

“What are you kids doing?” the King was dumbfounded when he saw his guards being taken down by the students of Two Moons Academy.

D.O created an earthquake causing the rest of the kingdom to collapse. Suho and Chen flooded the place with rain and scared everyone with lightning. Chanyeol on the other hand was being carried around by Kris as he burns down the castle, “PARK CHANYEOL! YOU OWE ME BIG TIME YOU HEAVY GIANT!”

Baekhui, Tao, Jieun and Baekhyun were fighting the King. With Luhan’s help, they managed to place the King in the middle of the ring of fire which Chanyeol made.

Lay and D.O were with Baekhyun’s and Jieun’s Dads.

“Uncle! Are you alright?” D.O asked Baekho who was covered with wounds.

“I’m fine Kyungsoo but Jinyoung is suffering from a bad injury on his back. Yi Xing, can you heal him?” Baekho pointed to Jieun’s dad.

“I will uncle but right now, we have to get the both of you out from here. Let’s wait for Luhan hyung’s instructions.”

“SEHUN NOW!” Luhan shouted.

Without hesitating, Sehun gathered all his energy and created a huge whirlwind. The Golden stick was now flying around the castle. Jieun saw it and moved it towards Luhan.

“Noona! Pass it to Yi Xing hyung!” Kai shouted as he ran towards D.O and Lay.

“NOO!” the Black King shouted. Out of nowhere, the doors slammed open and the Queen was standing there with her son.

“WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!” the Queen was furious.

She eyed Jieun who was moving the Golden stick. Before she could reach Jieun, a ray of light shone right in front of her eyes.

“AH!” the Queen shouted in pain.

Jieun had successfully transported the stick to Lay who was being teleported back to school by Kai with the D.O and the fathers.

“That’s it!” Luhan exclaimed, “Jieun! Baekhyun! We need more light! Everyone stand back!”

The nod their heads and produced more lights.

Seeing how it wasn’t enough, Baekhui created a protective layer around them and manipulated her brother’s powers and helped to produced more light.

*Fire is also a source of light!* Chanyeol thought. He stepped forward and produced more fire. Kris was flying across the room, pulling down all the curtains so that light was able to penetrate in.

“NOO!” the Royal family shouted and soon their bodies turned into mere ashes. Although the young Prince didn’t do anything, they thought that it was too dangerous to let him live.

“Oppa!” Jieun hugged Luhan, “I was afraid that I was going to lose you again.”

“No you’re not. See! I’m fine aren’t I?” Luhan twirled in front of her.

“Jieun,” Kris called her name. He opened his arms and Jieun willingly ran into it, “I’m glad you’re safe.”

“Thank you Kris oppa. And I’m sorry. For everything,” Kris knew what she meant and just gave her a peck on the check, “My first and last kiss for you. From now on, I’m gonna be just an oppa to you. One that’ll protect you like how a big brother will protect his younger sister.”

“Sehun ah, I’m sorry about just now,” Baekhui apologized.

“It’s okay. At least you’re still alive,” Sehun hugged her and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

“Hyung,” Baekhyun cleared his throat, “May I?”

Kris knew what he wants and pulled away from Jieun, “She’s all yours Baek.”

Baekhyun punched his arms and slowly walked to Jieun, “Ji, I’m glad you’re safe. Do you know how scared I was when I saw you dangling up there?”

Jieun chuckled, “Silly oppa! I knew someone will safe me that was why I was brave enough to go up against that evil King.”

“Thank you for saving me. I love you Byun Baekhyun,” Jieun leaned in and Baekhyun gave her a kiss on the lips.

On the other hand, Kris, Xiu Min, Chanyeol, Suho, Chen, Luhan and Tao were standing there, looking at two couples kissing each other.

“Gosh! I need a girlfriend!” Chanyeol announced.

“Me too!” Luhan said as he placed a hand around Xiu Min.

“What about that Seohyun girl from Biology? I heard she likes you,” Xiu Min teased Luhan.

“She’s not bad,” Luhan said gaining punches from the rest of them.

“Come on! Let’s find Firefinger before we head home,” Suho pulled Xiu Min away from Luhan.

“LOVE BIRDS! LET’S GO!”

--

“Ahjussi!” Jieun and Baekhui shouted as they ran towards Firefinger who was tending to the prisoners.

“Kids! You’re back! Where Kyungsoo, Lay and Kai?” Firefinger noticed the 3 missing kids.

“They went back to school with Dad,” Baekhui said.

“Umma!” Sehun ran to a woman leaning against the wall.

“My son!” Hara hugged her son who she hasn’t met for year.

Luhan stepped to the side to get a clearer view. *That is really her!*

“Aunt,” Luhan softly said. Sehun and Hara turned their heads towards Luhan.

The fragile woman couldn’t believe her eyes. The boy standing in front of her was none other than her nephew, “Luhan! My dear boy! I’ve missed you so much!”

Luhan dropped on his knees and hugged the lady, “I missed you too! Jieun is here.”

“Jieun? My daughter?” Hara asked.

Luhan nod his head and motioned for Jieun to come, “Jieun, this is your Mom, Oh Hara.”

It was like time was frozen all over again. Sehun and Jieun couldn’t believe what just came out of Luhan’s mouth.


It's gonna end soon~ 

Credits to the owner of the picture above!