Kai and you

Difficult love.

  Days passed by quickly, months passed by quickly. In a blink of eye, a year and a few more days, had passed. 

  You and Kai were still as happy as before, like your relationship with him just started. That was how fresh your relationship with him was. Every kiss with him still made you nervous yet excited. 

  You still met up with Block B and Infinite once in awhile. Unlike in the past when you would go alone, now your boyfriend would accompany you. Unexpectedly, Kai is getting along well with them, getting better and better with them each time both of you went out with them. 

  It was once again another gathering at your house. And this time, you're not the only girl in the house. Like finally. 

-------------------- 

  "Annyeong ~~~!" You opened the door to find Heerin and Youngjae standing at the door step with wide smiles on their face. 

  "Annyeong unnie! Come on in. The house's still quiet though. Oppas went out to get their girlfriends and EXO isn't here yet." You welcomed her into the house. 

  "Aww.. Your oppa isn't here yet?" Heerin teased you. 

  "Yes, he's still not here yet. Wonder what's taking him so long." You pouted a teenie weenie bit. 

  "I can lend you my boyfriend though." Heerin perked up. 

  "It's alright. I don't need him. He's been with me for years. I would be really happy if you take him away from me." You waved your hand around and the both of you burst into a huge laughter. 

  "Hey.." Youngjae sulked at both the fact that Heerin was pushing him away and you who rejected him. 

-------------------- 

  Your brothers were busy preparing the food in the kitchen. Wait, maybe only Daehyun and Himchan. The two that we thought would get a girlfriend first, didn't. The two were still single and your other 4 brothers were already attached. And yes, that included Jongup who was once afraid to fall in love, Yongguk, whose temper is too much to handle and the maknae, Zelo. 

  You went into the kitchen to help your beloved brothers since your boy wasn't here yet. Not long later, the bell rang. 

  You ran to the door excitedly thinking it was Kai. You flung the door open, smiling from ear to ear but it wasn't Kai there. You couldn't help but to feel a little disappointed. 

  "Are you not welcoming us?" Woohyun raised an eyebrow at you and you looked at them, still a little lost. You recovered your smile and smiled brightly at them. 

  "Ani. Oppas, welcome." You waved at them. 

  "I know you're upset that your boyfriend hasn't come yet but you can't do this to me, araso?" Woohyun teased you as he walked in.

 

  "Neh oppa. Mianhe." You bit your lips. 

  "Don't worry. Kai told me he's coming soon." Sunggyu tapped you on your shoulder as he walked past you, comfortingly and you laughed. "Oppa, araso. I'm not upset that he's not here." You lied and Sunggyu gave you the 'are you kiddin' me' look. You knew you couldn't lie anymore, to him. "Fine. I am upset that he's not here but I'm not not welcoming you." You admitted but Sunggyu had already walked into the house. 

  "We can tell you are." Dongwoo laughed contagiously as he walked past you which made you laugh as well. 

  "Okay, sorry oppas. WELCOME YOU ALL!" You hollered, laughing and all of them laughed along with you. Your infinite oppas just love teasing and you jut love laughing along with them, especially Dongwoo. 

  An unfamiliar female lady caught your eyes when Dongwoo walked past you. And then you snapped your fingers. "Ah! You're Eunji right? Hoya oppa's girlfriend." 

  The girl who tied two ponytails and bangs nodded and bowed. "Annyeong ~~~. I am Eunji." 

  "Annyeong unnie, as you know, I'm ~~~. Nice to meet you." You smiled. "You know, Hoya oppa has been telling a lot about you to me. He said you're a nice girl. And he told me he stalk-" Hoya cupped your mouth and smiles sheepishly. 

  "Eunji-ah, come on, let's go inside." Hoya pulled Eunji forcefully into the house. 

  "Kwenchana unnie, I'll tell you later." You winked at Hoya who glared at you and mouthing 'Don't you dare.' 

  It was Sungyeol next. And another unfamiliar girl appeared beside him. You tilted your head in confusion. "You are Sungyeol oppa's?" 

  "Friend." She smiled and bowed. "Annyeong, you must be ~~~. I'm Sungyeol's friend, Seojin." 

  "Annyeong." You smiled and waved, thinking in your head. *Sooner or later, they're gonna become a couple.* "This way in." You pointed in and she walked in but Sungyeol was still standing there. "You need to help me." He literally begged you. 

  "Neh, oppa. Of course I will help you. And I make sure she'll be yours." You winked and he winked back cheekily.

  Myungsoo and Sungjong, the last two, walked in coolly. "Annyeong oppas. Make yourselves comfortable alright?" They nodded and L patted your head before they stride in. Those two really looked like models. Especially L, whose walking pattern is so unique and so full of swag. 

  You continued helping your brothers while waiting for EXO, your boyfriend actually. He was the main reason you were waiting so impatiently. You told them to be at your house by 2 and it was already 2.30. *I hate it when people are late.* 

  Even Block B had arrived already. And of course, Ukwon came with his girlfriend. And the others, were still single. Yongguk and Jongup came back together with their girlfriends, both with long fringe tucked to the side but one of them has re hair while the other has black hair. Yongguk's girl had long curly hair while Jongup's girl had long rebonded hair. Zelo's girlfriend was more unique. She had short hair and was blonde like Zelo. They were clearly born for each other and looking at your brothers, they were so sweet to their girlfriends. Yongguk wasn't the strong, bad-tempered man, Jongup wasn't afraid to fall in love and Zelo wasn't childish when they talk to their girls. And you were so proud of them. 

  Finally, the door bell rang for the fifth time. This must be EXO already. 

  "Go open the door, baby girl!" Daehyun nudged your waist as you were watching him fried some finger food. 

  "No. Ask oppas." You replied without much emotions. 

  "Come on, baby girl, I know you missed him. Go." He nudged your waist again. 

  "No. I will not go." You refused stubbornly. 

  "Come on, just go." Daehyun put down the fryer and pushed you by your shoulders out of the kitchen. *Maybe I should go. I do miss him.* You dragged your feet to the door and open the door. 

  "Hi. Welcome in." You faked a smile and walked into the house. And you didn't even smile to Kai. Wait, you didn't even make eye contact with him. 

  You walked up the stairs and into the room. You kind of slammed the door. Everyone, who was doing their things, were shocked at the sudden slam and looked up, clueless. 

  "Nothin happened. Continue doing your stuffs, guys." Yongguk said and they all resumed their activities. Yongguk approached Kai. "She's disappointed you're late." Yongguk told him and went back to the living room to talk to the guests, friends actually. Since everyone had gotten close already. 

  Kai sighed. "I should have went out earlier." He shook his head and went up the stairs to look for you after Kris patted his shoulder, encouraging him. 

------------------- 

  "~~~?" Kai knocked on your door but you ignored him. You were sitting on your bed, swinging your legs back and forth and you heard him. You definitely heard him but you deliberately ignore him. 

  "~~~-ah?" Kai called out again. He had to stop it. Your heart was giving in. Your heart was telling you to get up from the bed, open the door, and hug him. However, your brain was holding you back. It was telling you to ignore him. 

  "~~~, I'm coming in already." Kai told you and he opened the door. *Whatever.* 

  The door opened and you saw your prince charming wearing a suit. You didn't know the reason he was wearing a suit for but he was wearing one and he definitely looked fabulous in it. 

  "~~~ girl?" Kai called your name as he walked towards you but you didn't look at him. You totally treated him as someone invisible. 

  "~~~ baby, don't ignore me please." Kai sat down beside you, on your bed and turned your face, to face him. You looked at him and didn't turn away but you had this upset face that anyone would never see except Kai and Daehyun. And so, Kai saw your upset face and he knew the reason why. 

  "~~~-ah, sorry I was late. I should have gone out earlier but the other hyungs were busy checking their appearance I had to wait for them. I'm so sorry. And I went to buy this for you." He took out a plastic bag from behind his back. 

  "Buy? For me?" You pointed to yourself and he nodded. "But why? It's not my birthday and I don't remember it's our monthsary or anniversary." 

  "It doesn't have to be a special occasion for me to give you something, do I?" Kai smiled and once again, your heart skipped a beat but you didn't really show it. But at least you smiled. 

  "What did you buy, oppa?" You asked as you looked at the bag. 

  "Open it and you'll know." He urged.

 

  You opened the bag, un-taping the scotch tape and found a pair of couple tee in there and that's it. He totally melted your heart and you totally gave in. The couple tee had the picture both of you took together on your first date and one of the shirt wrote Kai's and the other wrote ~~~'s. It was plain yet sufficient. 

  "I can't stay mad at you." You slapped his chest lightly. 

  "Sorry baby." He took your hand, apologetically. "I thought we should buy couple tees and wear them today so I went to buy it with EXO. I hope you won't stay mad at me, baby. I know you hate people who are late but please don't stay mad at me. I won't be late the next time. I promise." He squeeze your hand and gave you his puppy eyes. 

  "Mianhe oppa. I'm always so childish. I don't mean it. But I just am just born like that. Just promise me you won't be late again." You tiptoed and looked into his eyes. 

  "It's alright, sweetie. It's alright. I promise I won't be late again. And I love you just the way you are, remember? You don't have to changed." He hugged you and you hugged him back tightly. 

  You pulled away after awhile but you pulled Kai back to you, with his tie and planted a kiss on his lips before smiling really silly to him. "You're wearing the tie I bought." 

-------------------- 

  The both of you changed into the couple tee which was customized by Kai and went downstairs. 

  "Wah. The sweetest couple on earth." Sehun teased as you and Kai came down the stairs hand in hand. 

  "Yah, why are both of you so disgusting?" Youngjae looked away, disgusted. 

  "Oppa! That's not disgusting! It's so cute!" Heerin punched him really hard in his shoulder and Youngjae pouted but he kept quiet. 

  Both of you laughed and sat down and joined them in watching movies. 

  Once in awhile, you looked at them. Yongguk was busy cuddling with his girl. Jongup had his hands hooked around his girlfriend's waist. Zelo and his girlfriend only held hands. Hoya and Eunji were feeding popcorns lovingly to one another. And then you saw Sungyeol with Seojin. Seojin was rubbing her arms, feeling really cold and you could tell that Sungyeol wanted to hug her to keep her warm but he didn't know how to. You laughed at him silently then looked at your boy who looked at you coincidentally. 

  You smiled at him and leaned on his shoulder before concentrating on the movie. 

------------------- 

  And for the rest of the day, all of you play hard and laughed hard. You became close with all your oppa's girlfriends and went on girls night out with them on certain days. 

  Your relationship with Kai became better and better. There were fights once in awhile but of course, both of you took turn to give in though Kai gave in more than you. 

  Zico found a girlfriend too. And not only that, Woohyun too. Sungyeol managed to woo Seojin thanks to you and you're currently working on another project named 'Helping Kris to chase his girl'. And you're 100% confident you would be able to help him get the girl. 

  Gatherings would also be held at your house once in awhile and group outings and double or triple dates will also be organized once in awhile.

 

  Being able to have so many good friends, you were really living in happiness. In short, life was pretty much perfect and your life will continue to be.

  Song of the chapter : SM the performance, spectrum 

  TA-DAH. That's the end. 긍. Thank you my lovely subscribers, commenters and readers. I LOVE ALL OF YOU. Without you all, I won't have finished this story. Thank you for being so supportive of this story but this is the end. Do check out my next fic alright? Subscribe it and wait for me. And let's be friends on twitter (@kailhoonie)! FOLLOW NOW! :>