Market with Zico

Difficult love.

  "May I?" Zico held out his hand after he opened the car door for you. You giggled, "You may." You held out your hand and placed your hand on top of his. He held your hand and both of you swung your hands back and forth as both of you entered the supermarket. The way you held Zico's hands was different. You didn't know how to explain but it sure was different from how you held hands with Kris. Rather, it was the same like how you held your brothers' hands. You could say it was more of a brotherly feel. Zico got a trolley and off you went, for grocery shopping!

  First, you were considering what to purchase for tonight's dinner. Pasta? Fried rice? Soup? You were just so indecisive. "Jiho-ah, what should I cook tonight? Pasta? Fried rice? Soup?" "Ani, pizza! Because that's my favorite." Zico replied excitedly. "But I'm not cooking for you, it's for my brothers." You replied, scratching your head. "True, cook for me someday then!" Zico pouted. "You can come over to our dorm to cook for us. ~~~ is a nice girl. She won't refuse right?" Zico was kind of pleading you. You laughed at him. *Silly, I'm not a five-star chef.* "Alright. Next time." You smiled which made Zico jump for joy. "Hawaiian pizza?"

  Both of you walked down the alleys as you looked for something. "Ah! Jagiya!" You ran into one of the aisles as Zico ran after you. *Jagiya?* Zico was confused. You had a boyfriend? You held up a box of fruit loops and hugged it closely to your chest. "I miss you." You told the box of fruit loops. It was silly but fruit loops has been your childhood cereal and you loved it more than anything else. Seeing the 'jagiya' you were referring to, was fruit loops, Zico laughed at how silly he was. For a moment, he thought you had a boyfriend. It was not surprising anyway, since you were so pretty and kind. "Jiho-ah, why are you laughing? Are you laughing at me? I know it's dumb but I really love fruit loops! He's my jagiya okay! Don't laugh, araso?" You warned Zico 'angrily'. "I actually thought that beacuse you have a boyfriend, I've got no ch-" He stopped and covered his mouth. "Nothing! Let's get other ingredients!" Zico pushed the trolley and headed to another aisle so that he could avoid your questions. "Hey! Let me get my strawberry jam first!" You ran to get your jam and ran after him while thinking what he might say if he did not stop.

  "Jiho-ah, what did you want to say just now?" You stopped him. "Tell me. Tell me." You insisted. But you knew you couldn't. "~~~, I love the way you call my name." He looked into your eyes as he changed the topic. Again. When he looked into your eyes, you swore your legs went jelly. You turned red and your cheeks were burning hot. That was how embarrassed you were.You looked away and cleared your throat, "Erherm, I'm going to get the pineapples." You tried to run away. But once again, he held onto you again, softly like how he did earlier. He bent down and whispered into your ear, "I'll get it. By the way, keep calling me the way you are calling me now. And, you're so adorable when you're embarassed." He laughed a little and walked away to get the pineapples. *He likes teasing me. Annoying guy.* But as much as he was annoying, you were still smiling as you thought.

  After getting all the ingredients like pineapple, cheese, tomato sauce, flour and ham, both of you headed to the counter to pay for the items. After the guy scanned all the items, you took out your wallet but Zico pushed your wallet back into your bag. "I'll pay." He gave you his eyesmile and got his wallet out. Of course, because Zico was a gentleman, and of course, he would pay for you. Zico was just so sweet though he can be quite cheeky and bad at times. But don't girls love bad boys? Not too bad but somehow, just a little bad is enough.

  Zico alighted you a street away, like how Infinite sends you home, only till a street away, in case your brother spots you with them or something. Zico wasn't afraid of your brothers because your brothers are still unaware of Zico's gang since he was a new-rising one. However, he wanted to avoid unwanted questions in case your brothers bombarded him with some. "Thanks Jiho. See you soon." You waved goodbye as you got the grocery bags. "Remeber to come by our dorm. I'll pick you one of these days. Bye." He winked and left. 

  You swung your grocery bags back and forth. You were finally alone again. Time for some thinking? Flashback? That's what you thought. You thought you could have some time alone but, WRONG. Your grocery bags were lifted up as someone took it for you. You turned and to your surprise, you saw Woohyun and Sunggyu, commonly known as Woogyu because they were just so close. But anyway, They took your grocery bags for you. "Annyeong Woohyun and Sunggyu. What brings you two here? And where are the others?" You asked. "We lost a game so we had to buy some ice crean for them. Ugh.." Sunggyu explained. "And then we saw you walking alone. And here we are." They jumped. *They didn't see Zico right? Whew.*

  Three of you spent the short 5 minutes walk catching up and as usual, telling jokes. Soon, you reached your house. "Bye ~~~, see you tomorrow." They said in unison as they handed you your groceries. "How do you know you will see me tomorrow?" You asked, feeling goosebumps. *They stalk me? Mygod. I've got no privacy.* "Most probably if we've got no plans tomorrow." They laughed. They waved goodbye to you and skipped down the street. You smiled to yourself. What a fortunate girl you were. These boys cared so much for you. 

  You took out your key from your pocket while holding your grocery bags on the other hand as you opened the door. "Oppas, I'm back!" You called out and immediately, Zelo got the bags from your hands and placed it on the kitchen table top. "What are we having today, chef ~~~?" Jongup asked. "Hawaiian pizza!" You exclaimed. "YAY!" "WOOHOO!" The boys cheered. "Time to play with flour!" Zelo cheered. *Aww man. This is going to get messy..*

  Song of the chapter : Fun, We are young

  I like this chapter. Hehe. Oh, I unrated this story since vulgur words were kind of limited. I shall just rate the chapter perhaps? I'm afraid this story is going to get lengthy. ):