Kai

Difficult love.

  "Wake up girl," a soft voice called you. You woke up immediately to find Himchan bent with his hands on his knees, looking at you. "Morning oppa." You smiled as you greeted your brother. You walked into the restroom to wash up and change into your uniform as usual. "Morning oppas." You greeted your other oppas as you placed your school bag on the sofa. Yongguk made ham and eggs for breakfast which you ate deliciously. 

  You held one of your bag strap as slung it on your right shoulder before you took the other strap as you slipped your other hand into. "Bye oppas!" You waved goodbye to your two eldest brothers. *Aigoo, this girl is so cute.* Himchan smiled. Daehyun ran over to you and held onto your hand. "So how's it going with you and Kris? He's not bullying you right? And, you're not more than friends with him right?" Daehyun's questions came flooding. "Kris and I are doing fine. He's not bullying me. No oppa, not more than friends with him." You answered his questions one by one.

  As you reached school, you saw Kris standing at the school gate waiting for someone. *Kris is waiting for me?* You thought excitedly. You tried to avoid his eyes as you walked into school with your brothers. As you were approaching him, he did not approach you. All he did was, "Hi ~~~!" You replied a short "Hi," and walked away. *So he wasn't waiting for me. Maybe he's waiting for other girls.* You thought sadly.

  You pushed all those unhappy thoughts away and payed attention in class for the first time. After paying attention for awhile, you grew bored. Of course you grew bored. Since you had learnt it all already. "Songsaengnim," You asked, "I'll go to the toilet." Since your teacher told you to go whenever you want and that you did not have to ask, you told him instead of asking him. You wanted to inform your teacher that you would be going to the toilet to show good manners. Of course you were not trying to boast that you had good manners but you just wanted to let your teacher know.

  You walked out to the silent corridor to find a tall, lean figure outside the gents. *Kris?* You approached the figure since you had to go to the ladies to wash up your face. As you approached the figure, you found out it was Kai. You couldn't help to feel a little sad. "~~~!" Kai called out. "Annyeong Kai." You said, trying to hide the sadness in your voice. As if Kai could read your mind, "Are you sad that I'm not Kris. If you are, I'll be the one who's sad." Kai said as he pouted. You laughed a little to see his cute pouty lips. "Ani, I'm not sad at all. So what are you doing here?" You changed the topic. "Ani, I'm here to play with the water cooler." Kai replied sarcarstically. "Ha. Ha. Funny." You replied sarcarstically. "I'm just kidding. I'm here to see you." He laughed and answeres seriously at the last sentence. You blushed as you looked down. "It's not funny, Kai. Be serious." Kai looked straight into your eyes and said, "I am, serious. Are you free this afternoon? Let's go have some waffles?" He smiled. "Sure, I'm free this afternoon." "See you later then, ~~~. I'll go to your class after school. Bye." He walked away, towards his classroom.

  You walked into the toilet to wash up. You splashed the cold water on your to freshen up yourself. *What a sarcastic guy.* With that, you walked back to the classroom and payed attention to the lesson. During lunch break, you texted your brothers that you would be eating lunch with Exo and that after school you would be hanging out with Kai. They allowed you but you felt a little guilty that you were spending much lesser time with them since you met Kris. So you texted them, 'Sorry oppas, I promise we'll go out on saturday okay? (: We'll go watch the movie, the avengers okay?' You were always thoughtful like that. Of course they agreed.

  You went back to class silently instead of smiley like when Kris asked you out. Though you were excited that Kai asked you out after school, you weren't as excited as when Kris asked you out. Perhaps it was because Kris was your crush. You tried to pay attention in class but you just couldn't. You just couldn't pay attention no matter what. During lunch break, you spent quality time Exo and you were really happy all the while. Soon, it was almost after school.    After school, as you packed your bag, you saw a figure like Kai, with another girl. The petite girl was holding onto the Kai-alike guy but he pushed her hand away. You packed your bag quickly and walked out gingerly to see who was that. Indeed, it was Kai. From what you could see, Kai was dumping that girl. "Please don't go, Kai. You can't dump your girlfriend just like that. I need you in my life." The girl pleaded. "Sorry Saeri, no. I like you no more. I used to like you. But not anymore. Sorry." Kai pushed her hand away harshly once again and turned to walk away. Kai's eyes rounded in surprise when he saw it was you. "~~~!" He shouted. "You gave me up for her?!" The girl shouted. It was like those typical drama where es start making fuss out of everything. But when the girl saw that it was you, she knew she could not do anything or your brothers would hunt her down. Without a choice, she ran away with tears blurring her vision as she bumped into all the other students.

  Kai walked towards you with his head down. "I'm sorry, I.." You broke him and said, "It's alright. You don't have to explain to me. I'm not your girlfriend." You smiled before you continue, "It's just that I feel bad for that girl." Your smiled turned into a sad face. Kai scratched his head, "True." "Such a player and a badass huh? Tsk. So, she's your tenth girlfriend?" You asked cheekily. "Ani, ninth." Kai replied jokingly. You gave him a hard punch in his arm, "Yah! You player! You ! How could you play with girl's feelings like that!" You scolded him. "I was just joking!" He winked and grabbed your hand, "Let's go!"  

  HEHE. Player Kai! :p