BGM 2

1 Bestfriend, 1 Girlfriend, 1 Marriage

~Le Bell Ringeus~

''School's over!!! Let's go Myungie!!!'' Suzy hugged Myungsoo.

''Alright~ Where does my princess want to go?'' Myungsoo patted her head.

''I want to go... hmmm.... Let's go to the mall!!!'' Suzy exclaimed.

''MALL?! Oh God... Kill me!!! I'm going to be so bored!!!'' Myungsoo slapped his forehead.

''Hmph!!! You said anywhere~~~ At the most Jieun can come to help me! And she can get new clothes too!!!'' Suzy pleaded.

''Fine... -_-'' Jieun, you coming?'' Myungsoo patted Jieun's arm.

''...'' No response.

''Jieun~ Hello??'' Myungsoo poked her.

''Ahhhhhh~ What??? Sorry!!! Was thinking of what to compose for the next part!!!'' Jieun jumped.

''You and your compositions!!! So, you coming with us shopping Jieun??? ^o^'' Suzy rested her head on Jieun's shoulder.

''Shopping?? I've got my music to catch up on...'' Jieun started but Suzy cut her off.

''Argh! Seriously, get some fresh air! I don't care, you and Myungie are following me to the mall!!! Let's go!!'' Suzy pulled both of their arms and they went into Suzy's family's limousine.

''Hello Miss Suzy. Where would you like to go?'' Mr. Jang asked as Suzy got into the limo.

''Infinitize Mall~!!! The newly opened and biggest mall in Seoul!!! Let's go!!!'' Suzy laid back on the comfy car seats.

Myungsoo and Jieun looked at each other and both of them shrugged.

15 minutes later...

''We're here!!! Thank you Mr. Jang!!! Pick me up at... 7pm later okay? And send both of them back too later!!! See you later~'' Suzy dragged Jieun and they both entered the mall first, leaving a sighing Myungsoo behind.

''Jieun~!!!! These pair of red heels look nice right??'' Suzy held up a pair and Jieun just smiled.

Omg... shopping is boring... =.= I would rather be on my nice bed composing the next verse... Jieun thought and sighed.

''Alright! Because I have too much clothing, today, you'll get some clothing!! Dress section, let's go!!!'' Suzy pulled Jieun and Myungsoo trudged along.

151 Dresses later.... (a/n Exaggerating xD)

''Let's buy them all!!!'' Suzy announced.

''WHAT?!!!! Suzy, I won't-'' Jieun started but Suzy cut her off. Again.

''You'll never know when prom comes.'' Suzy puppy-eyed.

''No, I've seen too much of your aegyo already. When prom comes, I'll get my own dress okay??? At the most, I'll just pick one out of all the 151 dresses.'' Jieun negotiated.

''No!!!! You must pick 10!!! Myungsoo, you help her pick 3, I pick 4 and Jieun gets to pick 3 too!!!'' Suzy said and started taking 4 nice dresses out.

''You look as if you're buying them for yourself Suji!!!'' Myungsoo teased and picked a Peach Dress with a black ribbon, Light pink dress with ruffles and a Black Strapless Glittery dress out the rest.

''Ani! Jieun looks good in them!!! Jieun, you picked the rest!'' Suzy said.

Jieun closed her eyes and just picked three random ones. When she opened her eyes, she immediately regretted her decision.

The three dresses were two strapless, figure hugging ones and the last one was a spaghetti striped red glittery dress.

''Done! Pay time!!!'' Suzy skipped to the counter and flashed her credit card.

''Wow, Jieunnie. Since young, I knew you well. I didn't know you liked dresses like these!!!'' Myungsoo whispered to Jieun.

''It's a random pick!!!'' Jieun whined.

''Too bad!!'' Myungsoo teased and ran away.

''I wouldn't mind wearing them if you would notice me wearing them...'' Jieun muttered to herself before following along.

 

 

 

 

 

I did this in a rush. Need to sleeeeeepppp~!!!! Sorry gais, will be on semi hiatus nowadays and will not udpate that often. Coz of CCA, Exams and Camp! Plus school is starting soon :((((( So I tried to make this chappie longer. Is it nice? Comment & Subscribe! Bai bai! :3