BGM 4

1 Bestfriend, 1 Girlfriend, 1 Marriage

*yawn* Jieun felt the sun shining on her eyes and she squinted. She stretched her arms and tried to get up when she felt something preventing her from getting up. She widened her eyes when she saw an arm wrapped around her waist and turned to her right and saw Myungsoo sleeping soundly. 

*Omo!!! What's he doing here?!!! Suzy will kill me if she found out!!!!!!!!~!!!!!!!'' Jieun screamed mentally when Myungsoo woke up.

''Oh, you're awake bestfriend.'' Myungsoo rubbed his eyes when Jieun poked the arm he wrapped her with.

''O_O Omo. Mianhae!'' Myungsoo let go immediately and sat up.

''What are you doing here? If Suzy finds out, she'll kill you!!!'' Jieun whispered.

''Mianhae! But you were such a sleepy pig last night, I carried you up here then I fell asleep on your bed unintentionally!!!'' Myungsoo explained.

''Pig? Pigs have curly tails. I don't! You evil baboon!'' Jieun tickled Myungsoo, and they ended up having a tickle fest.

''I see you both are enjoying your time eh?'' Mrs Lee walked in and winked.

''She started it!'' Myungsoo pointed at Jieun.

''He called me a pig!'' Jieun pointed at Myungsoo.

''You two are like kids! Kids for life, it's a wonder you both are not dating though...'' Mrs. Lee hinted and shrugged her shoulders.

''Eomma! He has Suzy already!'' Jieun reminded.

''Yea, Myungsoo! My daughter's so great, why didn't you take her?'' Mrs Lee's face turned serious.

''Eomma!!!'' Jieun blushed.

''Yea, your daughter's too great for me.'' Myungsoo winked.

''I wish you're my son in law... anyway, all I can do is hope for that day! Continue having some fun and recall your childhood.. hahaha.'' Mrs. Lee grinned and walked away.

''Sorry, you know how my mom likes to joke...'' Jieun scratched her head.

''It's alright! I just wonder how a great girl like you doesn't have a boyfriend though..'' Myungsoo smiled.

''That's because I only want you...'' Jieun muttered.

''Bwoh?!'' Myungsoo leaned closer.

''I said it's because I only want my music!!!'' Jieun quickly changed the subject.

''You, will be a old lady with no family while I'll have my own family with Suzy. But, maybe I'll allow you to stay with me... hehehe.'' Myungsoo smiled evilly.

''Don't curse me! I'm sure I'll have my suitors! Hmph!'' Jieun flipped her hair.

''We'll see!!! I have to go~ See you in school later!'' Myungsoo waved and ran out of the door.

''Oh crap... school?! I forgot... OMGASDFGHJKL IT'S ALREADY 7AM SCHOOL STARTS IN 45 MINUTES o.e'' Jieun screamed and rushed to get ready.

~In school~

7:46am.

''You're late.'' The security guard spoke to Jieun.

''Sorry sir, it's just 1 minute!'' Jieun pleaded.

''No, late means late. Go and stand with the other latecomers. And you'll have detention as the headteacher instructed. After school, at 2pm.'' The security guard said firmly.

''Ugh.... yes sir...'' Jieun's head drooped and she made her way to the latecoming shelter.

''Myungsoo?'' Jieun squinted her eyes when she saw a tall guy at the shelter too.

''Hi Jieun!'' Myungsoo waved.

''You're late too?'' Jieun asked.

''10 seconds. He booked me as late, just coz I came in 10 seconds after the bell rang. Pffftttt.'' Myungsoo blew his bangs.

''Ahh~ Strict guy!'' Jieun shrugged her shoulders.

''Detention. At 2pm :('' Myungsoo pouted.

''Yea, see you at detention as well!'' Jieun smiled weakly.

''Yea.'' He replied.

''Ok kids. You can return to your classes. Remember, detention at 2pm. Be late, and you'll get one more hour. Now shoo.'' the Headteacher came to tell them that and they rushed to their classrooms.

~After a normal day in school, at 1:50pm...~

''Myungie! Lunch? Later, okay?'' Suzy whispered.

''I can't. Detention in the detention room. Sorry Suji.'' Myungsoo apologized.

''Aww darn...'' Suzy frowned.

''Another day, neh? Cheer up my princess. This will be my promise.'' Myungsoo smiled and took out a small ring made from flower petals and strong strands of grass.

''Wear this, and I promise to eat with you every day. I promise to make you become my Mrs Kim Myungsoo <3'' Myungsoo eyesmiled.

''Then of course I'll wear this! Here, you said so. You'll be eating with me everyday!'' Suzy put on the ring and pecked his cheek.

''RING!!!''

''Gotta go now. Love you.'' Myungsoo gave Suzy a quick peck and then ran off to the detention room...

 

 

 

SHORT CHAPPIE. THIS IS ACTUALLY PART 1. WILL UPDATE PART 2 TMR. <3 SCH STARTED. NOOOOOO WHY ME GOD?!