BGM 18

1 Bestfriend, 1 Girlfriend, 1 Marriage

As Jieun ate her rice and kimchi stew, she kept peeking at her phone to see what comments were there. Once she reached her target, she slammed her spoon down in happiness.

''WOOHOO!!!!! MISSION 1 ACCOMPLISHED!!! LET'S CELEBRATE WOOHYUN OPPA!!!'' Jieun stood up and did a celebratory dance.

''What mission?'' Woohyun looked at her, confused with his mouth full of rice.

''Mission one to gain a lot of comments and WOAH!!! BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!'' Jieun spoke halfway and turned round to face Woohyun but was greeted by a hilarious sight.

''What's so funny?'' Woohyun raised his eyebrow at her.

''You- You ate until your mouth is also covered with rice.'' Jieun stifled in between giggles.

''Oh really?'' Woohyun wanted to use his sleeve to wipe it away but Jieun smacked his hand.

''Stop there. Plan no. 2.'' Jieun smirked.

''W-what?'' Woohyun stuttered as he looked at Jieun taking out her phone.

''This.'' Jieun leaned forward till their faces were in close contact.

''B-Bwoh?'' Woohyun's cheeks flushed a deep red.

CLICK! Went the camera and the photo turned out nicely.

''You think I was going to kiss you like Hyun Bin did to Ha Ji Won in Secret Garden? That foam kiss? Oh no man, your imagination, tsk tsk tsk.'' Jieun shook her head and threw the paper napkin into the nearby dustbin.

''A-Ani! It's just that...'' Woohyun tried to explain but Jieun put her finger at his lips.

''It's just that YOU, drama freak, watch too many K-Dramas already kkk. And by the way, usually the guy is the one who kisses the girl, not vice versa! Now, let's upload another nice photo onto Facebook.'' Jieun typed in the captions and uploaded another photo.

''CAPTION: WOORICEY OPPA. HELPING HIM WIPE HIS RICE INVADED MOUTH.''

''Now, let's continue our dinner, shall we?'' Jieun winked and continued eating.

---

Myungsoo's Side.

''Oh no holy crap, what if she's dating Woohyun?''

''Yikes. What if she's making out with him now?''

''OH GOD WHAT IF THEY ARE HAVING A FUN TIME?!!!!'' (a/n you know what I mean xD)

''AHHHHHHHHHH WHAT IF THEY HAVE BABIES?!''

''AHHHHH KIM MYUNGSOO, DON'T LET YOUR IMAGINATION RUN AWAY WITH YOU.''

''MY POOR WIFE!!!!''

''GETTING BY WOOHYUN!!!!''

''HOLY PINEAPPLES!!!!!''

Myungsoo started with some muttering, then panicking and his voice grew louder. Soon, he was shouting and having a nervous breakdown. This is the news report for today. Goodnight.

(OK LOL IM TROLLING YALL TODAY =3= THERES NO NEWS REPORT)

''AHHHHHH JIEUN AHHHHH!!!!!!!! IM SUCH A PABO!!! NO IM WORSE THAN A PABO!!! IM A ROTTEN KIMCHI PABO!!!!'' Myungsoo ran around the house, pulling his hair.

''I'm so sorry Jieun!!!!!!'' Myungsoo hugged a lamp and cried.

''NIGA ISSEO YA MAN YEOGIGA PARADISE~''

''EEK!!! GHOST!!!'' Myungsoo shrieked but realized that it was his notification ringtone and heaved a sigh of relief. He whipped out his handphone and saw that he had 30 texts.

''Woah. O.O'' Myungsoo read the first text and got a shock.

''L OPPA!!! QUICKLY CHECK FACEBOOK!!!!! JIEUN AND WOOHYUN OPPA ARE TOGETHER!!!''

''Omg. Is this some kind of joke? If it is, it ain't funny. I got a worrying heart already.'' Myungsoo furrowed his eyebrows then read the rest of the texts and they all were directed to: FACEBOOK, JIEUN, WOOHYUN.

''This is getting serious...'' Myungsoo frowned and opened his laptop and went to Facebook.

Email: [email protected]

Password: ilovemyhotpinkpanties1992

(a/n NO SUCH THING YO. If there is, sorry to the user!!! XD)

NEWS FEED

Update Status. Add Photo/Video. Ask Question

*Yummilicious dinner with Woohyun Oppa!!! Kimchi Stew... Nom nom nom.*

|- - - -  - - - - --  - - - - --  -- - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - |

|

|

|

|

|

|          PICTURE IS HERE 8D (a/n just pretend there's a pic LOL)

|

|

|

|

|

|_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ |

Like. Comment. Share. 69 likes. 169 Comments. 169 shares.

''WTH IS THIS?!!!'' Myungsoo's eyeballs almost popped out of his sockets upon seeing the picture.

''She left her starving almost-dead and totally worried husband at home to go out with that Nam Woohyun?!'' Myungsoo nearly collasped.

''AND NAM WOOHYUN!!!!!!!!!!!'' Myungsoo screamed.

He scrolled down the comments section and saw a variety of different opinions.

''Wow, I knew Jieun and Woohyun match. Both have angelic voices.''

''JIEUN~~~ WHY MUST IT BE INFINITE?!!! WHY NOT MEEE?!?!??!''

''How long has this case been going on??? =.=''

''AYIEE! ! First steal Myungie Oppa away from Suzy unnie, now go out with Woohyunnie oppa, my second choice?!!!''

''LEE JIEUN WATCH OUT IMMA GO TO SCHOOL AND KICK YOUR FACE SO HARD''

What shocked him most, was a comment from his own ''brothers''. INFINITE.

''Woohyun hyung has become a man~'' -Hoya.

''WHERES THE WOOGYU LOVE NOW?!!!'' -Sunggyu.

''And you said you weren't in love with her... hmm...'' -Dongwoo.

''Now I need a girlfriend!!!'' -Sungyeol.

''Noona and hyung totally match!!!'' -Sungjong.

''Aish Sungyeol theres still Myungyeol y'know and LEE SUNGJONG IM GONNA KILL YOU IN SCHOOL TOMORROW.'' Myungsoo was the most annoyed at Sungjong's comment.

He shook his head and closed the picture, to see another photo posted by Jieun.

*WOORICEY OPPA. HELPING HIM WIPE HIS RICE INVADED MOUTH*

*Not ANOTHER ONE. My blood pressure is going to increase, like seriously. OH NO MY WRINKLES!!!* Myungsoo thought worriedly and clicked on the picture. This time, he exploded.

''GAHHHH WHAT IS THIS YOU BOTH ARE SO CLOSE YOU BOTH ARE NEAR KISSING!!! NAM WOOHYUN HOW DARE YOU TAKE MY WIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' Myungsoo roared and flipped the table, which sent his: Handphone, wallet, laptop, stuffed teddy, plastic piggy model and book on 'how to maintain a perfect pokerface for dummies' FLYING.

''Oh sheesh. LAPTOPPIE!!! HANDPHONNIE!!! PIGGY!!! BOOKIE!!! WALLETIE!!! TEDDY!!! I'LL SAVE YOU GUYS!!!'' Myungsoo ran around the room, catching the different valuables.

''Phew.'' Myungsoo wiped his forehead and sighed, but remembered what happened.

''NAM WOOHYUN. YOUR TURN TO DIE. RIGHT NOW.'' Myungsoo gritted his teeth as he angrily punched in Woohyun's number on his handphone.

--

Back to Jieun and Woohyun's date...

''You are going to be so dead at school tomorrow, Jieun.'' Woohyun said as he finished his last spoonful of rice.

''I know, but... won't you and the Infinite oppas protect me?'' Jieun pouted and her eyes turned into sad eyes.

*Oh holy she looks so cute!!!* Woohyun's inner fanboy squealed but he maintained his composure.

''Of course! We are always there for you! Besides, it's this way that Myungsoo learns his lesson.'' Woohyun pinched her cheeks.

''YAY! Komawo oppa! But for now... you are going to die. In 3 seconds.'' Jieun turned serious.

''Wait-'' Woohyun started.

''3.'' Jieun started counting.

''What-'' Woohyun continued.

''2.'' Jieun neared the end.

''OH NO.'' Woohyun slapped both his cheeks.

''1.'' Jieun finished counting down and...

RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Woohyun gulped and looked at his phone. Caller ID: Myungsoo.

''Help me.'' Woohyun mouthed words to Jieun.

''Put your phone on loudspeaker so I can help.'' Jieun mouthed back and Woohyun nodded.

''Hello?'' Woohyun whispered into the phone.

''OI YOU NAM WOOHYUN WHY YOU TAKE MY WIFE AWAY FROM ME HUH?!!!!! WHATS WITH ALL THOSE FACEBOOK PHOTOS HUH YOU EXPLAIN IT NOW.'' Myungsoo's voice blabbed from the phone.

''I-er..'' Woohyun stuttered.

''YOU WHAT HUH. THE KIMCHI STEW YOU ATE WAS FOR ME YA KNOW???? IM STARVING RIGHT HERE!!!'' Woohyun and Jieun winced at the piercing tone.

''Cook cup ramen?'' Woohyun suggested.

''THERE IS NOTHING AT HOME BESIDES DEAD ANTS AND HAMSTER FOOD PABO!!!'' Myungsoo screamed.

''Eat hamster food?'' Woohyun scratched his head.

''EW NO MAN YOU GET MY WIFE BACK HERE NOW OR I'LL GET SUNGGYU HYUNG TO SPREAD LOVE ON YOU.'' Myungsoo threatened.

''Erhem S'cuse moize? You were the one who said you regretted marrying me, so why should you care if I go out with Woohyunnie oppa? Huh? And Be Tee Double U (BTW), the kimchi stew is specially for Woohyunnie oppa, so go away sir.'' Jieun spoke into the phone.

''J-Ji-Jieun...'' Myungsoo was stuttering.

''PSSHHH BZZ BUZZZ POOF TSH ZZZ CRRR'' Jieun made fake handphone breaking down noises and ended the call.

''Nice one there Jieun.'' Woohyun grinned and she shrugged her shoulders.

''Kim Myungsoo!!! This is called TIT FOR TAT YO!!!!!'' Jieun blew a raspberry at the phone and then high fived Woohyun.

''Great job, pard 'er.'' Jieun said in a cowboy style.

''Is tomorrow gonna be better?'' Woohyun asked.

''Well... we just have to wait and see...'' Jieun smiled evilly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HEYO MY LOVELIES. I'VE UPDATED. YAY!!! \O/ BY RIGHT, I WANTED TO UPDATE THIS YESTERDAY, BUT I ACCIDENTALLY REFRESHED THE PAGE AND BOOM! BYE BYE! SO, EXTRA LONG CHAPPIE TODAY!!! MYUNGSOO IS JELLY. BAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAA. OK. BYE BYE.