BGM 10

1 Bestfriend, 1 Girlfriend, 1 Marriage

Jang Wooyoung, you are so dead. Myungsoo thought as he went to find Wooyoung.

''Heh.'' Myungsoo turned round to find Wooyoung leaning against a pillar, smirking evilly at him.

Myungsoo narrowed his eyes and walked forward slowly.

''I knew you would come for me.'' Wooyoung scoffed.

''Seriously. Don't you have anything better to do?'' Myungsoo hissed.

''Well, if making trouble for you is fun, why not?'' Wooyoung laughed.

Myungsoo lunged forward, ready to start another fight but Wooyoung blocked Myungsoo's fist with his palm.

''I wouldn't do that if I were you. Unless you want your little secret to be exposed.'' Wooyoung grinned evilly.

''W-What?'' Myungsoo widened.

''You know what I'm talking about.'' Wooyoung's face became serious.

''What secret?'' Myungsoo played innocent.

''Don't deny it Myungsoo. You obviously know what THIS is.'' Wooyoung held out the invitation.

''Oh crap.'' Myungsoo mumbled.

''Yes, very crappy I know. Be thankful Suzy doesn't know about this.'' Wooyoung flipped the card in his hand.

''And you better not tell her about this.'' Myungsoo warned.

''On a few conditions.'' Wooyoung smirked.

''Name them.'' Myungsoo crossed his arms.

''Hehehe. This is gonna be fun!!!'' Wooyoung giggled and clapped his hands.

''...The Jang Wooyoung has an immature side to him.'' Myungsoo facepalmed.

''Oh erm. S'cuse me.'' Wooyoung cleared his throat then continued.

''Firstly, you must let me spend more time with Suzy.'' 

''Daylight robbery of girlfriend?''

''No. It's called Borrowing :D Anyway next, help me convince Suzy not to hate me.''

''You hurt her and you're trying to tell me to tell her not to hate you? Retarded.''

''Dude. You don't even know the full story.''

''Yeah. I don't. All I know is that you cheated on her. And then she came to me. And we're gonna live happily ever after.''

''You mean your happily ever after with your dear Jieun.''

''We can't have a 'happily ever after'. I don't love her, she doesn't love me, we can't possibly be happy.''

''Still, love can grow. Plus, you both MUST marry. Remember that.''

''I can divorce her after a period of time.''

''Cruel. You are really cruel.''

''But then she'll be able to find HER true love instead. While I stay with Suzy.''

''Can I slap some sense into you? When Suzy finds out you're going to get married, you'll break her heart. Then when you want to divorce Jieun, you'll break her heart too. You're being very selfish. Know that? I thought you would treat Suzy well, and maybe I should have given up. Good thing I didn't. You're the worst boyfriend on Earth. Reflect on yourself Kim Myungsoo. Think of the amount of damage and hurt you would cause should you divorce Jieun in the end.'' Wooyoung glared at him and slowly walked away.

Argh... Myungsoo thought then shook his head and started to walk away when he saw Jieun running away, wiping tears from her eyes.

Jieun's POV

Myungsoo... where are you going??? I furrowed my eyebrows then a sudden thought struck me.

Eek! Is he going to pick another fight with Wooyoung?! Omg. I better go and check if he really is. I thought worriedly then patted Suzy's shoulder.

''Suzy ah, I'm going to the washroom. Bad...'' I motioned to her the 'it's a girl thing' hand sign.

''Arraseo. You want some pills? They help!'' Suzy offered.

''No thanks. I don't think I'll be back very soon. See you later!'' I said and sped off to find Myungsoo.

I walked round the parade square, almost the whole stupid school compound to find Myungsoo talking to Wooyoung.

What's happening...? I hid behind the pillar to overhear their conversation.

''We can't have a 'happily ever after'. I don't love her, she doesn't love me, we can't possibly be happy.''

''Still, love can grow. Plus, you both MUST marry. Remember that.''

''I can divorce her after a period of time.''

''Cruel. You are really cruel.''

''But then she'll be able to find HER true love instead. While I stay with Suzy.''

''Can I slap some sense into you? When Suzy finds out you're going to get married, you'll break her heart. Then when you want to divorce Jieun, you'll break her heart too. You're being very selfish. Know that? I thought you would treat Suzy well, and maybe I should have given up. Good thing I didn't. You're the worst boyfriend on Earth. Reflect on yourself Kim Myungsoo. Think of the amount of damage and hurt you would cause should you divorce Jieun in the end.'' Wooyoung glared at him and slowly walked away.

I stood there, stunned.

M-myungsoo... wants to divorce me...? I buried my face into my hands.

Well... I guess I hoped for too much. He only saw me as a bestfriend. But even bestfriends don't do something as cruel as that, do they? F-fine. If that is what he wants... I'll agree to his decision to divorce me after the marriage.  I felt tears threatening to spill but I wiped them off.

But they just kept flowing.

Then I heard footsteps.

Darn, I can't Myungsoo see me...

I tried to run off without being noticed, while wiping my tears away.

Then, I felt someone grab my arm.

''Jieun...''

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So hey there! Author-nim here :D So I've finally updated. Hallelujah :D Exams are finally over!!!! I want AN A FOR MATH SO I CAN GET A NEW PHONE *^* Anyway, back to the point. Myungsoo WHY SO EVIL?!?!!!!! T^T LOL. Trying to make tension. I'm the evil one... kekeke. Still, hopefully I can update. Tomorrow. TABLO AND TAEYANG's TOMORROW. Addicted to that song. Sadly I don't have it on my phone T^T ARGH IM GETTING OUTTA POINT. BLAH. BYE BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~ ♥