BGM 14

1 Bestfriend, 1 Girlfriend, 1 Marriage

(a/n. I'm being bery mean by skipping to the wedding part OTL T.T)

Jieun looked into the mirror and sighed.

Can't believe I'm getting married already. What's more, to a person who doesn't even love me. She thought sadly.

''Annyeong bride to be!!! Why so sad?'' Infinite minus Myungsoo chorused. (a/n I'm not sure if bestmen are allowed in the bride's room xD)

''It's nothing.'' Jieun smiled weakly.

''Yes! I forgot one thing. Why didn't you tell us about your wedding earlier?!'' Sunggyu squinted his eyes at her.

''Grandpa, don't make your eyes smaller than they already are.'' Sungyeol teased which earned him a smack on his head.

''Owwwww~'' Sungyeol rubbed his head.

''What Grandpa?! I'm only two years older than you.'' Sunggyu glared and widened his eyes.

''Grandpa, why did your eyes suddenly grow so big? o.O'' Sungjong asked.

''Ughhhhh~!!!'' Sunggyu smacked the maknae's head.

''Do y'all wanna know the explaination?'' Jieun said in between giggles.

''YES.'' All seven boys chorused.

''Well. This is arranged. So we kept it private since tongues will wag in school. I guess Myungsoo told y'all?'' Jieun asked.

''YEP.'' All of them nodded.

''He told us last night. Around 8pm.'' Woohyun said.

''Oh... no wonder he needed to go to the toilet for so long...'' Jieun wondered.

''What?'' Dongwoo asked.

''Uh... we were having dinner and he went to the toilet bout for 15 minutes. No wonder...'' Jieun explained.

''Oh... okay.'' the boys nodded.

''Anyway! Congratulations future sis in law!'' Hoya grinned.

''Yea! Gimme extra cake please!!!'' Sungjong aegyo-ed.

''And gimme extra cake to too smash on this brat's face please!'' Choding Sungyeol pointed to Sungjong.

''Plus give me extra cake to stuff their mouths to make them shut up.'' Sunggyu rolled his eyes.

''Sure guys! Anything for y'all.'' Jieun joked.

''Seriously? Yay!!!'' Sungyeol cheered.

''Of course not. I don't want the wedding area to turn into a food war area.'' Jieun chuckled.

''Aww...'' Sungyeol pouted.

''Alright c'mon guys, let's stop disturbing her, we have yet to visit the groom. Annyeong pretty bride!'' Dongwoo waved and pushed the rest of the members out of the room.

''Omg...'' Myungsoo looked into the mirror and puffed his cheeks.

''Suup bro~!!!'' the Infinite members barged into the room.

''Guys? What are y'all doing here?'' Myungsoo widened his eyes.

''You invited us. Duh?'' Woohyun rolled his eyes.

''Oh yeah... I forgot...'' Myungsoo scratched his head.

''Why? Can't wait to kiss your bride hmm??'' Sungyeol made fake kissing sounds towards Myungsoo.

''No...'' Myungsoo pushed him away.

''Then why?'' Hoya asked.

''Does Suzy know about this?'' Myungsoo asked.

''Nope.'' All the members shook their heads.

''Did any of you tell her about this?'' Myungsoo looked at them suspiciously.

All of them did a zipping mouth action.

''Good.'' Myungsoo sighed.

''But why don't you want to tell her?'' Sunggyu asked.

''If she knows about this marriage thing... all of us are screwed.'' Myungsoo sighed.

''True...'' all of them members nodded, knowing what was Suzy like.

''Well! Just get it done and over with. Hopefully it goes on smoothly. But my eyelid's twitching non stop.'' Myungsoo touched his eye.

''Ahh~ Your just nervous hyung! Once you see Jieun, you'll be flabbergasted and feel like you're floating in heaven.'' Sungjong said dramatically.

''Stop being such a diva, kid.'' Hoya smacked his head.

''Oww~!!! Why does it always have to be me?!'' Sungjong whined.

''Because you're the maknae.'' all the hyungs nodded.

''Unfair!'' Sungjong pouted.

''Guys...'' Myungsoo facepalmed.

''Sorry!'' They apologized.

''Well... time's almost up. You can go and take a seat first. You'll see me later.'' Myungsoo pushed them all out and locked the door and looked at his watch.

You can do this. Kim Myungsoo. He encouraged himself and took a deep breath.

asdgasdgf gv79qybvy89ycv81ivgyibkbvjkbihio IM PANICKING LIKE CRAZIIIIEEEEIHSUIHAOFNHAHOJ!!!!!!!!!!!!Myungsoo looked calm on the outside but was going crazy inside.

Myungsoo turned round to see the whole hall of people and Infinite was near him, with Sungjong and Sungyeol fighting over... peanuts, Hoya and Woohyun cheering him on, Dongwoo trying to stop both of the childish ones and Sunggyu shaking his head.

Soon, music filled the room and Jieun who was accompanied by her father, walked in through the grand entrance. The next thing he knew, Jieun linked arms with his and his to be father in law gave him a reassuring smile. He looked at Jieun and she smiled nervously at him, then the priest started.

''Er hem.'' The priest cleared his throat and started.

''We are gathered here today in this heavenly delicious place filled with yummilicious food to witness the joining of this handsome man and this beautiful young woman. Whoever disagrees or forbids for this wedding to take place, speak now or forever hold your kimchi.''

''...'' Silence.

''Then, let's continue. Do you, Kim Myungsoo, take this bride to be your lawful wedded wife, to stay by her side in all times of trouble and sickness and poverty forever?'' The priest looks at Myungsoo.

''I do.'' Myungsoo replied, looking at Jieun.

''Do you, Lee Jieun, take this groom to be your lawful wedded husband, to stay by his side in all times of trouble and sickness and poverty forever?'' The priest looks at Jieun.

''I do.'' Jieun blushed.

''Good. With all the power invested in me, kimchi, tteokbokki, bulgogi, kimbap and the whole of Korea, I officially pronounce you as man and wife. You may now kiss while I run away. Bye bye.'' The Priest snuck off to eat.

Myungsoo faced Jieun who looked at him with nervous eyes as he whispered, ''ready?''

She nodded and he bent down to kiss her softly and Jieun widened her eyes then closed it back. She felt butterflies in her stomach and trembled abit when she felt Myungsoo take his lips off hers when everyone applauded.

She blushed heavily and Myungsoo gave her a reassuring pat on the shoulder when the guests cheered for him to carry her bridal style.

''Agree?'' He asked.

''Since they want it...'' Jieun shrugged.

''Ok. Don't blame me.'' Myungsoo picked her up bridal style and started to head towards his family when suddenly the entrance barged open.

Everyone turned round and their eyes widened. Especially Jieun's and Myungsoo's.

''S-S-S-S-Su-Su-Suz-Suzy?!'' They stuttered.

Suzy's face was red with anger and she marched angrily towards the newly weds.

''So. I treat you well, and this is what I get huh.'' Suzy glared at Jieun and said bitterly.

''No Suzy, this isn't what you think-'' Jieun said nervously when Suzy turned to Myungsoo.

''I've been with you for so many years and this is how you repay, right?'' Suzy's anger started to rise.

''Ani-'' Myungsoo tried to explain when Suzy screamed.

''HOW LONG ARE YOU PLANNING TO HIDE THIS FROM ME?!!!!!!'' Suzy screeched, her tone was harsh.

''Look Suzy, if you want to settle this, can we settle it outside? Everyone's watching.'' Myungsoo pleaded.

''I DON'T CARE! I'M GOING TO SHOW THEM WHAT I GET IN RETURN AFTER DATING YOU FOR SO LONG!!!!!!'' Suzy flipped a table and the condiments went flying.

''My coke...'' Sungjong pouted.

''Woah, she's strong.'' Hoya commented.

''Back to the serious topic guys.'' Sunggyu snapped his fingers.

''Suzy, if you don't calm down, I'll have no choice but to call the security guards in.'' Myungsoo sighed.

''CALL THEM IN THEN!!! MEANWHILE I SHALL EXPOSE YOU WHILE THEY COME IN SLOWLY.'' Suzy gritted her teeth.

''No Suzy don't...'' Jieun looked at her while Suzy turned her head to face her.

'' YOU DIRTY . I TREAT YOU AS MY BESTFRIEND AND NOW YOU DO THIS TO ME?!'' Suzy walked slowly towards her, eyes burning with fury.

''Suzy? What are you d-doing?'' Jieun stepped back.

''If I can't have Myungsoo, no one can.'' Suzy finished and lunged for Jieun's neck.

''SUZY! STOP IT! ARE YOU CRAZY?!!!!'' Myungsoo tried to pull her off.

''SHUT UP!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO LISTEN OR BELIEVE YOU ANYMORE!!!!!!!!'' Suzy screamed.

Fortunately, the guards arrived on time and dragged the screaming Suzy away.

''YOU BOTH BETRAYED ME!!!I'LL GET MY REVENGE! JUST WAIT AND SEE.'' Suzy screamed as she was forced out of the wedding area.

''Jieun! You okay?'' Myungsoo asked Jieun worriedly as she coughed.

''Yep. I'm fine. But Suzy's not.'' Jieun stood up.

''She's gone savage. I think she will hopefully accept the fact once she's calmed down.'' Myungsoo sighed.

''Oh well... Carry on with the dinner!!! ''Jieun spoke into the mic and everyone returned to their own activities.

''Wait... That person's familiar...'' Myungsoo squinted his eyes as a figure moved quickly past the entrance.

''Who?'' Jieun asked.

''We'll just have to wait and see.'' Myungsoo replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

LONG CHAPTAR TODAY. FULL OF DRAMA. WHAT TO DO? I'M IN THE DRAMA CLUB AFTER ALL. LOL. THEY ARE MARRIEDDDDDD!!!!!!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE