BGM 28

1 Bestfriend, 1 Girlfriend, 1 Marriage

''And the winner is...'' The Announcer held out a boxful of items.

''LULU!!!!!!!!!'' He shouted.

Upon hearing their name, Luhan and Luna hugged each other excitedly and ran onto stage, hand in hand.

''Congratulations you both. You have won first place! And the prize is an expensive couple set worth $750!!! It's a couple iPhone case with real diamonds embedded on it! Congratulations!!!'' The Announcer handed the prize to the couple and they squealed in delight.

''We should sell these for more money.'' Luhan whispered into Luna's ear.

''No!!! These are precious!!! If you don't want it, give it to me.'' Luna pouted.

''No! Then you'll be a couple by yourself! What about me?!'' Luhan and Luna continued bickering as they walked off the stage.

''Wait up! That's not all. There would be another prize. 2ND PLACE!!!'' The Announcer called to some audience who were walking away.

''2nd place? I thought there would only be one winner?'' Dongwoo looked at Hoya but he just shrugged.

''2nd place... goes to... MyungEun!!!'' The Announcer grinned.

''What? Us?'' Myungsoo looked at Jieun, wide-eyed.

''And the prize is... a carton of cass beer with twelve bottles inside!!! Happy drinking!!!'' The Announcer happily passed the prize to Myungsoo and Jieun.

''WOAH!!! SHARE THE JOY MAN!!!'' Sunggyu yelped as MyungEun went downstage.

''Sure! There's the after-party anyway.'' Jieun winked.

''Meanwhile! Everyone, it's time for some less crazy moments. Orchestra, please.'' The MC bowed and motioned for the Orchestra to start playing.

Soon, melodious tunes of the instruments in the Orchestra filled the air. YAY \O/

''May I have this dance, beautiful.'' Myungsoo bowed and stretched his palm out to Jieun.

''Sure.'' Jieun giggled.

At one corner...

''Woohyun-ah, gwenchana?'' Sunggyu nudged Woohyun's arm.

''Nae, hyung...'' Woohyun replied unconvincingly.

''Judging by your reply, you aren't. Come on, spit it out.'' Sunggyu said in an authoritive tone.

''No, hyung it's nothing-'' Woohyun tried to convince him but Sungjong cut him off.

''Duh, isn't it obvious? Woohyun hyung's heart is shattering upon seeing the girl he loves so happy with another guy.'' Sungjong rolled his eyes.

''Another guy? Who's that girl?'' Sunggyu asked, confused.

''Hyung, you're so behind the times. It's Myungsoo and Jieun.'' Sungyeol facepalmed.

''OH. I knew that already~~~'' Sunggyu looked away, embarrassed.

"Hyung! Don't be sad! We are here for you.'' Hoya placed an arm round Woohyun's shoulders.

''Thanks man.'' Woohyun smiled a little.

''Besides, if you really love her, you should be happy for her, don't you think so?'' Dongwoo added.

''True. Alright, I'll try to smile for the sake of Lee Jieun. I'll be happy when she's happy.'' Woohyun smiled.

''Now that's more like it. Going for the after party, bro?'' Sunggyu nudged him once more.

''Why not?'' Woohyun winked.

AFTER THE PROM...

''Cheers!!!'' The planning committee held up their bottles of beer and celebrated in a VIP room in the hotel due to their efforts in planning the prom.

''And cheers to our 1st runner up! Without them, we wouldn't be drinking this yummilicious beer!!!'' Woohyun stood up and announced.

''Yea! Thanks you both!'' The rest grinned at MyungEun.

''Nah, it's nothing guys. Oh yeah, can I have some cookies Woohyun?'' Jieun looked at Woohyun.

''Sure.'' Woohyun passed her a plate of double chocolate chip cookies.

''Hey! Why not we play a game!'' Wooyoung suggested.

''What kind of game?''  Dongwoo raised an eyebrow.

''Cham cham cham alcoholic version.'' Suzy winked.

''Oh god... Woohyun's gonna win at this...'' Hoya facepalmed.

''Aw yeah >:D'' Woohyun grinned.

''Hold up! Except this time... The winner has to do the forfeit.'' Wooyoung smirked evilly.

''WHAT?!'' Woohyun's eyeballs almost popped out of his sockets.

''Yep, you heard it. Game on?'' Suzy looked around.

''You bet!'' Everyone except Woohyun chorused.

''I'm DEAD.'' Woohyun clutched his hair.

''First round. Woohyun vs Myungsoo! Leggo!'' Wooyoung pressed the buzzer.

''Cham-cham-cham!''

''''

''ALRIGHT.''

''Woohyun! Drink up!'' Suzy handed him a glass and he gulped down the beer, one-shot.

''WOOHOO! Letz continue!'' Suzy cheered.

After many rounds...

''Butterflies and roses are delicious. Barbequed flies with marshmallows are NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!'' Woohyun screamed.

''Oh crap, he's drunk.'' Suzy facepalmed.

''NAEKKOHAJA NAEGA NEOL SARANGHAE EO???????????????? WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!'' Woohyun sang so loudly until all of them besides the drunk ones covered their ears.

''OMG LEE JIEUN LEMME LOVE YA LOVE YA LOVE YA WHEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE'' Myungsoo hiccuped.

''I'M IN MY DREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' Jieun giggled and squealed.

''These three are in no condition to walk.'' Sunggyu facepalmed.

''Now what?!'' Sungyeol pouted.

''Since there are 7 of us that are not drunk... let's just sleepover in the hotel tonight.'' Hoya suggested.

''Uhm....'' The rest of them scratched their necks.

''WHAT?! And you guys say I'm the .'' Hoya frowned.

''Alright. Sunggyu, you'll do the checking in and stuff. Meanwhile, Suzy, you and I will take care of Jieun. Sungyeol and Sungjong, take care of Myungsoo and Hoya and Dongwoo? Take care of Woohyun.'' Wooyoung ordered.

''Arraseo.'' Everyone said and they went to do their 'jobs'.

''Woah, he's heavy.'' The Sung brothers grunted.

After waiting awhile in the lounge...

''Hey guys. I took the last three rooms available. Two of these drunkards need to share one room.'' Sunggyu came back, panting.

''Looks like it'll be Jieun and Myungsoo right. I mean the rest of us need somewhere to sleep too right?'' Dongwoo reasoned.

''Well, kay. I think they'll be fine if we leave them in the rooms like that, right?'' Sungjong asked.

''Should be.'' The rest nodded.

SOON...

''Sleep tight you both.'' Sungjong, Sungyeol, Wooyoung and Suzy placed the sleeping couple gently on the king-sized bed and left the room quietly.

MWEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHE >:D

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

UH LOL.

KAY, I NEED MORE COMMENTS. I'M DYING FROM LE LACK OF COMMENTS OAO

AND THE SEQUEL WILL COME IN LE LAST CHAP OUO