BGM 25

1 Bestfriend, 1 Girlfriend, 1 Marriage

''Myungsoo!!! PUT ME DOWN.'' Jieun whacked his head.

''OW! FINE!!!'' Myungsoo immediately dropped her and rubbed his sore head.

''OWWWW!!! MAH !!!'' Jieun rubbed her sore .

''You want me to rub it for you?'' Myungsoo winked cheekily.

''Ew no you ert. Touch me and I'll call the police and sue you for ual harrassment.'' Jieun threatened playfully.

''Oh really? In the eyes of the law, I'm your husband. So I'm free to touch you whenever I want.'' Myungsoo smirked.

''YOU GO MYUNGSOO!!! I SUPPORT YOU!!!'' Somebody cheered.

''Wait... that sounded like... Sungyeol?'' Jieun raised one brow.

''SHUT UP YOU FATHEAD. NOW HE'S HEARD YOU.'' Someone hissed.

''Infinite are a bunch of dorks.'' Myungsoo shook his head and drew the curtains.

''So says the Infinite member himself.'' Jieun snickered.

''You really want to get by me do you.'' Myungsoo grinned.

''Uh no.'' Jieun moved further away.

''Hey, but seriously. Do you want babies?'' Myungsoo caressed Jieun's soft hands.

''I'm afraid of having babies.'' Jieun admitted.

''Why?'' Myungsoo asked, eyes full of concern.

''My eomma told me that I was supposed to have an oppa. The oppa I never knew. The oppa that was never born. The oppa that died. '' Jieun sighed.

''So, in other words... your mother aborted the baby?'' Myungsoo gasped.

''Well, yes. But that was for the sake of her safety. You see, my eomma had a miscarriage when she was having my older brother. The doctors told my appa that if she did not abort the baby, both she and the baby would be in danger.'' Jieun looked at Myungsoo.

''Oh... so this is the main reason why you don't want babies?'' Myungsoo asked.

''Yes. I don't want to kill an innocent child.'' Jieun buried her face into her hands.

''But Jieun. Think this way. There is no such thing as a compulsory miscarriage. It depends on your luck actually. So if you take care of yourself while expecting, there is a chance that the baby and you would be safe.'' Myungsoo hugged Jieun tightly.

''Really? I'm scared.'' Jieun hugged Myungsoo back.

''I'll support you. You are not alone. I'm here. Eomma, appa, eomma-in-law and appa-in-law are there too. Infinite are a bunch of caring guys, they'll help too.'' Myungsoo gently cheered her on.

''Well, I guess it's worth a try. But not now, Myungsoo.'' Jieun poked Myungsoo's nose and he kissed her forehead.

''We can try when you're ready. Meanwhile, let's plan for prom.'' Myungsoo suggested.

''Sure! Kaja! I know of a place!'' Jieun smiled and dragged Myungsoo along.

Later, at the Store Of Prom Stuff (a/n idk. idk. idk if theres such a thing.)

''This is RETARDED. I look like a stuffed Penguin!!!'' Myungsoo looked at himself in the mirror and whined.

''True that. But our prom theme is Masquerade/Halloween! Penguins are great!'' Jieun stifled a giggle.

''I'd rather go as a zombie and drool all over you.'' Myungsoo puffed his cheeks.

''No! Try this then!'' Jieun picked out an outfit for him.

''Peter Pan?!'' Myungsoo's jaw dropped.

''Just try it!!!'' Jieun pushed him into the dressing room.

''Aye! Fine! Then you try the tinkerbell outfit!'' Myungsoo picked one outfit for Jieun.

''Ugh. Whatever. Wait, there's no more rooms available.'' Jieun frowned.

''Looks like you'll have to share with me!'' Myungsoo grinned.

''You and your dirty thoughts. Hurry up and change!'' Jieun walked away.

Minutes later...

''This is... hey it's not bad.'' Myungsoo looked at himself in the mirror.

''Yea! My ideas are the best.'' Jieun agreed with herself.

''You're short for a Tinkerbell.'' Myungsoo commented.

''Do you expect a fairy to be bigger than a human?! WATCH PETER PAN!!!'' Jieun screeched.

''But fairies can fly!'' Myungsoo said.

''I can sing.'' Jieun pouted.

''I'll help you fly!'' Myungsoo carried Jieun on his shoulder and ran around.

''This. Is. Embarrassing. '' Jieun muttered as she covered her face.

''Aw what a cute couple.'' A lady commented.

''Yea! The peter pan and tinkerbell outfit suit them really well!'' Another spoke.

''But the guy's weird.'' One clicked her tongue.

''Aren't they a bit too old for fairy tales?'' Another asked.

''Nah. As long as they look good, it's okay.'' Another replied.

''Besides! Halloween is coming soon!'' Someone grinned.

''They love us so much.'' Myungsoo said proudly to Jieun when he put her down.

''I love my pride even more. Let's just rent the costumes and get out of here.'' Jieun went into the dressing room to change into her normal clothing and after changing, she ran towards the counter and paid for her costume.

''See you at the car!'' Jieun shouted to Myungsoo and ran out of the exit.

''Wait for me!! Wait... $350 for my outfit? Damn. How much did hers cost? Only $200? That Lee Jieun is gonna pay.'' Myungsoo's eyes widened upon hearing the price difference.

''YAH! LEE JIEUN!!!'' Myungsoo ran out of the store after throwing $500 to the cashier.

''Wait- sir? Your $150 change!'' The cashier shouted.

''Oh my money!'' Myungsoo ran back to the cashier and grabbed his money before running out again.

What a weirdo. The cashier shook her head and returned to her duties.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAI :D

I think this fanfic is ending in 5 or 6 more chapters?

THINK only.

Myungsoo's a . hormornes overload xD

Oh yeah!

I'm helping my two chingus promote their stories!

One is by KimSooYeon: There is no such thing as 'coincidence'

It's an EXO story, featuring D.O, Baekhyun and a lil bit of L.Joe in the first part.

You should read it.

Why?

It has 329 Subscribers, so it's good. /nods.

NEXT!

Second story by JustAKpopper: The Devils, The Angel and The Kingka

It's also an EXO story, except that the mains are Baekhyun, LuHan and Chanyeol and one OC.

You should read it too.

Why?

It's her first fanfic and it seems interesting.

So yeah. Promotion time over.

If anyone wants me to help promote your story, feel free to post on my wall or PM. i'm glad to help :D

Ok, till here... BYE :D