1 Bestfriend, 1 Girlfriend, 1 Marriage

Description

He has a rich and loving girlfriend, a playful and friendly bestfriend, six other genius and atheletic male bestfriends, how much more perfect could Kim Myungsoo's life get? Maybe it will stay perfect until... a last wish of his grandmother is told to him. What will happen?? 

 

 

Kim Myungsoo.

The cute, smart, hardworking and faithful guy. The man of almost all the girls' dreams.

He's dating the school's Queenka, Bae Suzy, and they both are the perfect couple.

He loves his family alot. Especially his grandmother. But... what happens when his grandmother is about to die?

What's her last wish for him?

Lee Jieun.

The shy, adorable, friendly, polite girl with the great voice.

Myungsoo's childhood bestfriend since young. Their parents are also good friends.

She's also good friends with Myungsoo's girlfriend, Suzy.

Has a crush on Myungsoo since kindergarten. But tries to get rid of that feeling since he is dating Suzy now.

Bae Suzy.

The rich, spoilt, pretty, friendly and popular Queenka of Seoul Chaser High. (SCH)

Dating flower boy/Kingka Myungsoo and also good friends with his bestfriend, Jieun.

Gets jealous really easily, and she can be very petty.

Finds Jieun quite suspicious at times, but she can't figure out the reason behind it.

Infinite.

The Kingkas of SCH. Best friends of Myungsoo and Jieun.

King flirts? Nah. More like King Geniuses and atheletes.

Forever seen together, though they're not blood related.

The Storyline:

Myungsoo and Jieun have been the bestest of friends since young. They grew up together, they ate together, and even their families were good friends. They were inseparable. Finally, they went on to Seoul Chaser High. Although Myungsoo got a girlfriend and a group of six other guys as bestfriends, he never forgot Jieun. Everything was perfect until...

(Read the foreword! :D)

Foreword

''Jieun, because Myungsoo's grandmother is passing on soon, her last wish is for you to get married to Myungsoo.''

''BWOH?! Appa, Myungsoo already has a girlfriend! And I don't think he'll agree to this either...''

''Myungsoo will definitely listen to his grandmother, since she loves him so much and he loves her back. He'll definitely fulfill his last wish of hers. All I need is your agreement. Do you like Myungsoo?''

''Well... I guess?''

''It's settled then! You'll be marrying Myungsoo. And live in the same house and go to school together.''

''But what will Suzy say?!''

''You should know that Myungsoo's parents never liked Suzy that much, since she's spoilt and stuff. They prefer you.''

''Aww darn it.''

''No objections? Good. I'll go and make the confirmations. Till then, build up a better relationship with Myungsoo!!!''

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

''I'm so screwed.''

_______________________________________________________________

Annyeong! This is my second fic actually, I deleted the first one -.- Basically, it's a MyungU fic :3 No offence, MyungZy fans!!! >.< And it's arranged marriage and stuff :3 Sorry for making Suzy seem like... arrogant and stuff in this story... Mianhae *bows 1000000 times* Happy reading! :3 

 

Kamsa!!! *bows and hops off*

AYIEEEE~~~ One more thing. I'm helping my friend advertise her story, featuring B1A4, SHINee, Teen Top, Infinite, B.A.P and more!!! Check it out!!! ----> I Live With Kpop Idols!

Now, really. Bai bai!!! For now :3 *waves and goes away*

Squiggles
(BGM) the comments made me so happy! you enjoyed the story eh? ;) and 200 subscribers?! OMO! thank you ♥