BGM 17

1 Bestfriend, 1 Girlfriend, 1 Marriage

After a bit of snoozing, Jieun woke up to find Myungsoo lying next to her, with the diary in his hands.

*What. . No. He did NOT read it* Jieun thought, worried and picked up the diary carefully.

Jieun peered at Myungsoo for awhile and made up her mind.

*Fine. Since he detests me so much, I'd might as well play a game with him. Hrmph.* Jieun smirked and went to her room and locked herself in it.

First, she washed her face and changed into a simple striped sleeveless tee and denim shorts. She grabbed her sling bag and slung it over her shoulders. With that, Jieun wore her sneakers and went out of the house carefully and quietly. Taking out her phone, she dialled Woohyun's number.

''Annyeong?''

''Woohyun oppa! Can I meet you and the rest of Infinite?''

''Sure! But what for?''

''I need to discuss something with you.''

''Hmm.. arraseo. Where?''

''At Infinite's usual hangout?''

''Ok. We're already there. We are always there to be exact. Come quickly! Bye!''

A suspicious smile formed on Jieun's face and she hurriedly headed to Infinite's usual hangout.

''Yo Sis In Law!'' Sungyeol waved to Jieun.

''Sup guys!'' Jieun waved back.

''What did you come here for?'' Sunggyu asked.

''Well... I need help.'' Jieun looked down and muttered.

''Help? What help? Did Myungsoo do something to you?'' Dongwoo looked at Jieun worriedly.

''Did he do bad things?! That naughty kid.'' Hoya wriggled his eyebrows.

''No!!! Goodness, what are you thinking oppa?!'' Jieun mentally facepalmed.

''Don't mind him noona. He's a dirty minded dude.'' Sungjong smiled.

''Yah. I'm your hyung.'' Hoya glared at Sungjong, but he quickly avoided his gaze.

''So... Apparently L is not happy about the fact that I'm married to him. But sometimes he gives me a lode of affection. Like kissing my forehead...? Anyway, I want to play a game with him.'' Jieun said firmly.

''GAME?!'' The 6 boys shouted.

''Yes. Game. And I need one of you guys to help me. Please?'' Jieun gave her puppy eyes.

''Alright. Who wants to volunteer?'' Sunggyu looked around.

''ME!!!!!!!!!!!!'' Woohyun raised both his arms enthusiastically.

''Woah. You had a secret crush on Jieun?'' Sungyeol narrowed his eyes at Woohyun.

''A-Ani! I'm a helpful dude, remember?'' Woohyun winked.

''Yeah right...'' Dongwoo rolled his eyes.

''Aish. Guys! Thanks Woohyun oppa! You'll be helping me then! I'll tell you the details tonight.'' Jieun grinned and skipped happily out of their hangout.

*This... is gonna be so much fun. Heh.* Jieun smirked and went home, to find Myungsoo still sleeping.

*aha! Plan starts... now...* Jieun grinned crazily to herself and went to cook Myungsoo's favourite dish, Kimchi Stew.

*Sniff sniff. Is that Kimchi Stew? Am I dreaming?* Myungsoo furrowed his eyebrows. When the smell got stronger, he sat up and smelled the air.

*OH MY GOODNESS IT IS KIMCHI STEW *Q* * Myungsoo got up and went to the kitchen to see Jieun cooking kimchi stew.

''Jieun-ah... Kimchi Stew???'' Myungsoo asked.

''Yea.'' Jieun replied emotionlessly.

*Oh gosh. Have I gone too far?* Myungsoo thought worriedly.

''Is this for me?'' Myungsoo faked a laugh.

''No. It's for Woohyun oppa.'' Jieun replied.

*Woohyun?! WOOHYUN?! WHAT. Uhmm...* Myungsoo's eyes widened.

''Aren't you going to give some to me?'' Myungsoo peered at her.

''No. Move. The soup will spill on you.'' Jieun walked past him coldly.

*Oh gosh. Kim Myungsoo. You're really dead.* Myungsoo mentally facewalled.

''Where are you going?!'' Myungsoo stood on the spot, stunned as Jieun walked out of the entrance.

''Somewhere.'' Jieun replied and closed the door.

''AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!'' Myungsoo clutched his hair and Jieun, who could hear him from outside, giggled.

*It's working well... meheheheheh* Jieun thought to herself and went to the park.

''Woohyun oppa!'' Jieun ran up to him.

''Yo Jieun!'' Woohyun fist bumped her.

''I've brought dinner! Kimchi Stew with Rice!'' Jieun held out a container.

''Kimchi Stew? Isn't that Myungsoo's favourite dish?'' Woohyun scratched his head.

''Exactly.'' Jieun grinned.

''But why- OHHHHH~~~ You bad girl.'' Woohyun ruffled Jieun's hair.

''Haha! I know right! C'mon let's eat!'' Jieun dragged him to a nearby bench with a few lampposts.

''Firstly, let's take a picture! Cheese!!!'' Jieun held out her phone and they both posed with the food.

''Hehe... let's see what Myungsoo has to say about this...'' Jieun decorated the picture with some graphics and posted it on her Facebook page.

''Wait. If you post it on your Facebook page, won't more people hate you?'' Woohyun felt confused by her actions.

''That's the point. Since we are married, if I post this, then people will suspect us. All the more, Myungsoo will feel jealous. That is, if he does have feelings for me.'' Jieun grinned mischievously.

''You smart girl.'' Woohyun gave a thumbs up and started eating his dinner.

Photo uploaded onto Facebook.

''Yes... Caption... Yummilicious Dinner with Woohyun Oppa!!! Kimchi Stew... Nom nom nom.'' Jieun uploaded the photo onto Facebook.

''Eating time!'' Jieun held out her fork and spoon and started to dig in, while constantly peeping at her phone for any updates.

5 minutes later...

50 comments

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YES. I UPDATED. PLEASE SUPPORT MY OTHER FIC BESIDES THIS 8D AND MYUNGSOO... HAHAHAHA. I CHOSE WOOHYUN. COZ HES MY ULTIMATE BIAS. LOVE WOOHYUN SO MUCH ♥