BGM 20

1 Bestfriend, 1 Girlfriend, 1 Marriage

Next Morning...

RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

Jieun's alarm went off and she immediately opened her eyes, as she was supposed to wake up earlier to meet Infinite.

''Sheez...'' Jieun muttered as she switched off her alarm.

''Nice alarm you've got there...'' Myungsoo yawned and said at the same time.

''Oh he's woken up and OMG!!!!!!!'' Jieun screamed at the last part.

''What?'' Myungsoo asked as he hugged Jieun tighter.

''Why are you hugging me?'' Jieun whispered.

''Because you're huggable. Like a teddy bear.'' Myungsoo replied, eyes closed.

''Awww thank you, but please get off me!!!'' Jieun squirmed.

''No, until you thank me!'' Myungsoo pouted.

''Thank you? For what?'' Jieun asked.

''You were shivering, be thankful I gave you extra warmth by hugging you.'' Myungsoo said.

''Ok, thank you. Now please, can I go?'' Jieun tried to push him off.

''Where are you going?'' Myungsoo held onto her firmly.

''School. Duh.'' Jieun rolled her eyes.

''I know there's school today, but why so early??'' Myungsoo twirled one strand of her hair.

''I need to meet Woohyun.'' Jieun replied blankly.

''WHAT! FOR WHAT?!'' Myungsoo sat up instantly.

''To discuss the exam timetable. I'm in the committee.'' Jieun got off the bed and went to brush her teeth.

''Committee? Who else is in it?'' Myungsoo folded the blanket and asked.

''Woohyun, Suzy, Wooyoung, Infinite minus you.'' Jieun said while washing her face.

*Suzy? Yay! This way, I can explain to her about this marriage thing! Wait... Wooyoung?! Hmph.* Myungsoo folded his arms.

''Why am I not in it?!!!!'' Myungsoo banged the door and pouted.

''Because, you're horrible at planning.'' Jieun stifled a giggle when she remembered the birthday party he wanted to throw for her. The birthday cake melted as it was an ice cream cake not put in the fridge, the balloons all exploded since he pumped too much air in each, the pinata had no candy inside and the banner flew away from the strong wind.

''Says who?! I planned a really nice party for... erm... Suzy the other time!'' Myungsoo argued.

''Yes, what great planning. You wanted it to be a surprise but you unknowingly leaked it out to her. You wanted to turn on the lights and pop the confetti when she walked through the door, but the light bulbs were spoilt and the confetti... almost deafened her. Plus! You ran out of candles and so we had to stick matchsticks into the cake!!!'' Jieun guffawed.

''But she liked it!'' Myungsoo frowned.

''Yea, but that doesn't mean I did. Besides, the exams are near. You're so smart, what's your need to study?'' Jieun slung her bag over her shoulder and went to put on her shoes.

''Studying in groups is better! Also, I want to improve my grades.'' Myungsoo whined and grabbed his bag.

''You already got your straight As for History, English, Math, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Economics and Music! What more do you want?'' Jieun pouted as she thought of her grades.

''A for French.'' Myungsoo grinned and opened the door.

''Pfft. You just need 1 more mark.'' Jieun rolled her eyes and grabbed her bicycle.

''Still! 1 mark means miles~~~'' Myungsoo said dramatically and hopped onto his bike.

''Ugh! You-!'' Jieun flicked his forehead and wanted to head off but her tire was flat. FLAT. DENG DENG DENG DENG.

''You stupid bicycle tire! Being dead at a time like this.'' Jieun looked at her watch worriedly and sighed.

''(a/n pretend Myungsoo's whistling Troublemaker 8D)'' Myungsoo got onto his bike and continued whistling.

''My nice bike is behaving well~'' Myungsoo said as he the handle.

*Argh. Fine. Giving in, for once.* Jieun took a deep breath and looked at Myungsoo with puppy eyes.

''Can you send me to school? I'm late already.'' Jieun's eyes saddened.

*AWWWWW SO CUTE <3 * Myungsoo's inner fanboy yelped.

''Awwwwww okay! Get on. Beware, the L is going at L speed.'' Myungsoo smirked.

''L speed?'' Jieun asked as she sat at the back seat of the bike.

''Speed of Light.'' Myungsoo finished and zoomed off to school.

''WOAHHHHH!!!!!!!'' Jieun screamed and hugged onto his waist tightly.

''Speed of light right?'' Myungsoo grinned.

''It's faster than the speed of light! Slow down!!!'' Jieun pleaded.

''No, it's slower. The speed of light is 300000km per second!!!'' Myungsoo said knowledgebly.

''Yah, since you're so smart, I don't see the point of you being in the discussing committee or attending the study group.'' Jieun playfully punched his back.

''Bleh. I want to go. That's final.'' Myungsoo replied and they finally reached school.

''See you later!'' Jieun ran off without Myungsoo as he parked his bike.

''YAH!!! LEE JIEUN!!!'' Myungsoo ran after her and soon, he saw Suzy, Wooyoung and the rest of Infinite at the student meeting room.

''Yo Jieun!'' Infinite waved.

''Hi!!!'' Jieun smiled brightly and went to take a seat next to Woohyun.

''YO GAIS!'' Myungsoo waved his arms wildly.

...

''What's this?! I'm your brother you know.'' Myungsoo faked a tear.

''Aw man! We're just joking! C'mon here bro!'' Sungyeol motioned for Myungsoo to sit next to him.

''You didn't forget me.'' Myungsoo went to sit next to Sungyeol.

''Of course!'' Sungyeol ruffled his hair.

''Psst. How are we to carry out our plan now?'' Jieun whispered to Woohyun.

''I've got a plan. Let me announce something first.'' Woohyun whispered back then cleared his throat.

''Erhem! So, today, since we're the planning committee for the exam timetable, the principal has decided to give us today off from class. Simplified meaning. SKIP CLASS YEAH 8D'' Woohyun cheered.

''WOOOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!'' Infinite celebrated.

''Why are we even here?'' Wooyoung whispered boredly to Suzy.

''Myungsoo dragged me here last time.'' Suzy pouted.

''Can't we get out of this?? Aish.'' Wooyoung sighed.

''Nope, we can't leave once we join. Unless we graduate or transfer.'' Suzy shrugged.

''Let's transfer!'' Wooyoung grinned.

''No. I don't want to lose my Queenka status.'' Suzy rolled her eyes.

''Fine. Anything for you, princess.'' Wooyoung slung his arm round Suzy's shoulders.

''So anyway, since we have free time. Let's study! C'mon Jieun.'' Woohyun brought out his stackful of textbooks.

''Huh?'' Jieun looked at Woohyun, confused.

''Study date.'' Woohyun winked and she got the message and smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

Short update! Sorry for not updating in a million years :( I see I've lost and gained subscribers! The final year exams are really taking up much of my time :( But I MUST do well. MUST x Infinity. Haiz, I'm so sorry :(((

Anyway! The poll results are.... 75% of you voted for a separate sequel! I've already thought of the name and main characters already, but will only write the foreword after completing this story! :) And... Make me happy gais! Help support my other story, huh? :) It's so lonely with so little subbys :( I love y'all! Saranghae!!! ♥

Heart from Myungsoo :)

TO YOU ♥

MUACKS