BGM 8

1 Bestfriend, 1 Girlfriend, 1 Marriage

At 7:00am the next day...

Jieun closed the door behind her and walked out to see Myungsoo at the gate waving at her.

''Eh Myungsoo? What are you doing here?'' Jieun smiled as she walked to Myungsoo.

''Well... I don't wanna walk to school alone.'' Myungsoo grinned.

''Oh alright. So, remember the promise?'' Jieun asked.

''Of course. And erm... my mom got ready really fast... =w='' Myungsoo whistled.

''What do you mean?'' Jieun scratched her head.

''This.'' Myungsoo pulled out a card from his pocket and Jieun stared at it.

''Oh god.'' Jieun facepalmed.

''My eomma says it's better to do it ASAP, as she doesn't want to delay my halmeoni's wish any further.'' Myungsoo sighed.

''Well, we have 1 month. Hwaiting.'' Jieun smiled weakly.

''C'mon, let's go to school now.'' Myungsoo dragged her to school.

At school...

''Look who's here, cheating on his girlfriend.'' somebody smirked.

''Jang Wooyoung. Shut your trap.'' Myungsoo hissed.

''Huh. Look who's talking.'' Wooyoung scoffed.

''Jieun is just my bestfriend. Nothing else. Okay?'' Myungsoo warned.

''Yeah. Nothing else. Drag her around Seoul like that and see what people's reactions would be.'' Wooyoung rolled his eyes.

''Suzy believes me. Not you.'' Myungsoo clenched his fists.

''Really? Who do you think she'll believe? Her CHILDHOOD SWEETHEART or her wimpy, player high school boyfriend?'' Wooyoung smirked when Myungsoo threw a punch at him.

''SHUT UP!!!'' Myungsoo growled and pinned Wooyoung to the ground and started beating the daylights out of him.

''MYUNGSOO STOP!!! STOP IT STOP IT!!!!''Jieun screamed as she tried to drag Myungsoo away.

''YOU BASTARD YOU CHEATED ON HER WITH THAT YET YOU DARE TO CALL HER YOUR CHILDHOOD SWEETHEART?!!!!!'' Myungsoo grabbed Wooyoung's collar.

''A-Aren't you doing the same?'' Wooyoung breathed heavily.

''YOU STILL DARE TO TALK?!'' Myungsoo was about to hit him another time when someone screamed to him.

''MYUNGSOO AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' Suzy rushed up to him and dragged him away.

''Oh hey Suzy.'' Wooyoung smirked.

''Jang Wooyoung. Get lost.'' Suzy glared at him.

''Suzy Suzy Suzy... can't you see who's injured? Me? Or your poor boyfriend? Or maybe Girlfriend?'' Wooyoung sighed sarcastically.

Myungsoo was about to kick him when Suzy held him back.

''Myungsoo, cool down.'' Suzy whispered to Myungsoo then turned to Wooyoung.

''BOYFRIEND. Can't you see? You need to check your pathetic eyeballs. Better still, do without them. Anyway, you can go and get one of your s to take care of you. Myungsoo, let's go.'' Suzy glared at Wooyoung then brought Myungsoo away.

''Hey babe.'' Wooyoung winked at Jieun who was paralysed with fright.

''Disgusting.'' Jieun rolled her eyes then followed after MyungZy.

At the canteen...

''Myungsoo ah, why were you so reckless?'' Suzy bandaged his knuckles as they were bleeding from punching Wooyoung's hard bones.

''Yah. Bae Suzy. That douche cheated on you with one of his random s yet he still actually dares to call you his childhood sweetheart? Ew.'' Myungsoo hissed.

''Well...technically...he is. But guess we'll have to deal with it.'' Suzy sighed.

''How do we get rid of him?'' Jieun asked.

''I don't know. Get some bodyguards to beat him to death?'' Suzy suggested.

''Ani! That's murder!''Jieun replied, shocked.

''I was joking. Maybe he'll grow tired of it.'' Suzy shrugged her shoulders.

As the trio were discussing on how to get Wooyoung away...

''Ugh. That Kim Myungsissy has some strength for a bimbo.'' Wooyoung groaned as he got up.

''Oppa! Are you okay?'' Some girls crowded around him.

''Of course I am. Look at my muscles chicks.'' Wooyoung flexed and the girls squealed.

''Alright that's enough. See you later babes.'' Wooyoung blew flying kisses to them and they squealed and ran off.

''Huh. Desperate s.'' Wooyoung scoffed and dusted his clothing when he spotted something on the floor.

''What's this...?''Wooyoung picked it up and scanned it.

''Hm. How interesting. Very soon Suzy will come back to me.'' Wooyoung smirked and put that thing in his pocket.

Good luck to you. Kim Myungsoo. Wooyoung cackled silently and walked to class.

 

 

 

 

 

 

FINALLY UPDATED WOOHOO. YOU CAN EASILY GUESS WHAT ''THING'' IT IS RIGHT???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA