BGM 3

1 Bestfriend, 1 Girlfriend, 1 Marriage

''Whoo~ I'm exhausted! Let's have dinner at that restaurant over there!!!'' Suzy pointed to a classy, 5 star restaurant with fancy lights and people going in and out, dressed in expensive and formal wear.

''There?! But we're in uniforms!'' Jieun gulped.

''This is wear the dresses come in handy!!! Jieun, you change into this one. And wear these pair of heels.'' Suzy held out the short hot pink dress which only rested around the thighs and also a pair of hot pink heels with a bow.

''T-that?! So... y?'' Jieun gulped.

''It's okay. Looks nice on you. Myungie, go and change into the new suit I bought you, while I go and change as well. Let's head to the changing rooms people!'' Suzy said and hurriedly went off.

''Good luck, Jieun. If anyone tries to harrass you, I'll be there.'' Myungsoo gave Jieun an eyesmile and headed off to change quickly.

Well... at least he hasn't changed at this point. Still as caring and protective :) Jieun smiled and went off too.

12 minutes later...

''Hey guys! How do I look?'' Suzy spun round in a dark blue dress with a slit, and a pair of dark blue heels to match her dress.

''As beautiful as always, my princess.'' Myungsoo smiled.

''Pretty!'' Jieun complimented.

''You look great too in your outfit Jieun.'' Myungsoo grinned.

''Thanks. You look nice as well in your suit.'' Jieun blushed.

''I'm hungry! Let's not waste anymore time!'' Suzy was starting to get jealous because Myungsoo was also complimenting Jieun although Jieun was Suzy's best friend too.

''Alright, my Suzy. Let's go. But I don't have enough money! I only have... 100 bucks. Not enough for the 3 of us.'' Myungsoo held out his wallet.

''It's alright! My father's friend owns this restaurant! Hopefully, he'll let us dine free of charge, since I've known him since young!'' Suzy grinned and dragged Myungsoo inside and Jieun followed.

''Woah... this place is... expensive...'' Jieun muttered as she felt the plum velvet curtains and looked at the fancy chandeliers.

''Ahh... Suzy will handle it! Anyway... at most she'll pay!'' Myungsoo smiled cheekily as he patted Jieun's shoulder.

Still as mischievous as ever... Jieun thought and punched him lightly. ''That's not very nice!''

''Hah! Doesn't hurt! Plus, you know I'm joking!'' Myungsoo laughed.

''You monkey!'' Jieun flicked his forehead when Suzy came towards them.

''Lady and Gentleman, we are able to dine her free of charge! All because of my special, singing!!!'' Suzy did a peace sign.

''Ahh... my yeobo is so talented.'' Myungsoo pecked Suzy's forehead.

''You should know that by now!! Hahaha! Anyway, we've got the special, VIP table! Let's go!'' Suzy signalled them to head towards an enclosed room, with cushioned chairs and a marble table top.

Really five star... Jieun thought as she smiled and nodded when a waiter pulled out a chair for her.

There was a moment of silence as the 3 hungry people scanned through the menu. After a while, the waiter came forward.

''May I take your orders?'' the waiter asked.

''Please give me 1 Wagyu Ribeye Steak with Cold potato salad and Cream of Tomato soup. And for me, a chocolate mousse for dessert. Sparkling water for drinks please.'' Suzy finished and closed the menu.

''Alright, what about you, sir?'' the waiter looked at Myungsoo.

''Erm... one Black Pepper Lamb Chop with Baked Potato and Cream of Mushroom Soup. A Strawberry Parfait for dessert and Coke please.'' Myungsoo said.

''Good choice Sir. Finally, you miss?'' the waiter turned to Jieun.

''A Marinara Pasta and Baked Mushroom Rice. A slice of Chocolate Fudge Cake topped with extra whipped cream and chocolate fondue for dessert and a small glass of peach tea please.'' Jieun smiled.

''Sure, I'll be back with your orders as fast as possible.'' the waiter bowed and walked out of the room.

''Wow, You can eat alot!'' Suzy told Jieun.

''Really? Pastas to me are never filling. Mushroom Rice is yummy!'' Jieun replied.

''It's a wonder how you keep your figure...'' Suzy hinted.

''Exercise, drink lots of water, eat veggies!'' Jieun nodded.

''ok! But I'm contented with my figure!'' Suzy grinned.

''Hourglass Suzy!'' Jieun laughed.

Soon, their food arrived and everyone started tucking into their food.

''Mhm... Definitely five star standard...'' Myungsoo chewed on his lamb chop.

''Finish!'' Jieun put down her cutlery and breathed out heavily.

''Woah... that's fast!'' Suzy stared at her while cutting a part of her steak.

''That's Lee Jieun. When we ordered pizza when we were both 8, she had 4 slices and I had 4 too. But she finished all four in just 5 minutes.'' Myungsoo told Suzy.

''So you actually remember!!!'' Jieun laughed.

''Of course! I remember your mouth was coated with pizza sauce after that and I had to wipe it all for you because my hands were clean while yours was also coated with pizza sauce!! What a messy brat.'' Myungsoo teased.

''The pizza was too yummy!!! And too bad, you are a slow eater, plus I dirtied the tissue box the moment I reached out for it >.<'' Jieun recalled.

Hey people! I'm not invisible!!! You guys had your fun, so let me join in now!!! Suzy screamed inwardly.

''People! I'm not transparent!!!'' Suzy sulked.

''Aww... my Suzy is jealous!!! Don't be jealous okay? Aww...'' Myungsoo cooed and pecked her cheek.

''That's better! Dessert time! Waiter, please bring in our desserts!'' Suzy clapped and their desserts arrived.

''Yum yum!!! Chocolate!'' Jieun her lips and started attacking her chocolate fudge cake.

''Look at you! As messy as ever! You never change!'' Myungsoo looked at Jieun and took a handkerchief to wipe off the chocolate near her lips.

''Hrmph...'' Suzy pouted and stuffed Chocolate Mousse into .

''You're jealous so easily... Haiz. I'll help you clean it up!'' Myungsoo said and leaned forward and gave Suzy a kiss on the lips.

''There! Your lips are clean now! Stop being jealous huh, Suzy?'' Myungsoo eyesmiled and ate his parfait.

30 Minutes later...

''Oh God, I'm so full!!!'' Jieun groaned.

''Blame yourself for eating so much.'' Myungsoo poked her tummy.

''Fine, I get it! Now I'll have to go home in these heels...'' Jieun whined.

''No you don't! My chauffeur will send you home!'' Suzy cheered and went into the car.

In the car...

''Zzz...zzz'' Jieun snored softly.

''Myungsoo-ah, you won't ever leave me, right?'' Suzy leaned on Myungsoo's shoulder.

''Of course not. You are mine. I won't ever leave you. Why this question? Is it because Jieun is my best friend and I'm so close to her?'' Myungsoo Suzy's hair.

''Mmmhmm..'' Suzy nodded.

''Aish.. we're just bestfriends. And I've known her since young, so if I help her wipe or something, it's normal.'' Myungsoo explained.

''But she may think that there's more to it. Plus, I don't want people thinking that you and Jieun are the couple. Don't be so super close to her, okay?'' Suzy pleaded.

''...'' No response.

''Please?'' Suzy asked.

''sigh... okay... Take a rest, you're tired.'' Myungsoo kissed Suzy's forehead and she snuggled up to him.

Suzy can be really demanding at times... Jieun's just my bestfriend, and I'm older than her by a few months. I'm just acting like what a normal bestfriend would do... Suzy's paranoid... Myungsoo sighed.

''Sir, you've reached home.'' Mr. Lee, the chauffeur said.

''Oh, okay.'' Myungsoo said and then looked at the sleeping Suzy.

''Thank you for sending us home, and help me thank Suzy for the meal and lift back, okay? I'll be carrying Jieun home as she lives next door.'' Myungsoo smiled and lift up Jieun bridal-style out of the limo.

''This girl...'' Myungsoo smiled and looked at Jieun and went to knock on Jieun's house door.

''Oh!!! So late! I was wondering where you were!'' Mrs Lee, Jieun's mom opened the door.

''We went out for dinner, aunty.'' Myungsoo eyesmiled.

''Dinner? Or date eh???'' Mrs Lee nudged Myungsoo.

''Just dinner. Can I place Jieun on her bed first? Then I'll be off. It's quite late already.'' Myungsoo asked.

''Oh sure sure! Actually, you can stay for as long as you want.'' Mrs. Lee let Myungsoo in.

''It's alright. My house is just next door, as you know. I'll be off soon.'' Myungsoo said from the stairs and went to Jieun's bedroom and gently placed the sleeping Jieun down on her bed. 

''*yawn* I'm so tired... Goodnight Jieun.'' Myungsoo with a strand of her hair then went off.

*yawn* Maybe I'll take a short nap on her bed. After all, she doesn't have any couches or anything, plus we won't do, anything, right? She's sleeping on the left side, so I'll take the right. It's a short nap anyway... Mrs and Mr Lee won't mind either... *yawn* just a quick one.. zz.zzzz....'' Myungsoo lay down on the right side of Jieun's queen sized bed and fell asleep...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WOAHHHH!!! I WAS HUNGRY WRITING THIS CHAPTER!!! HOW WAS IT? SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT. HAHAHA. GOING TO CAMP ON WED. HOPE I'LL BE BACK, SAFE AND SOUND. :3 MYUNGSOO'S SO SWEET TOWARDS JIEUN!!!! KYAAAAAAAAA