BGM 30

1 Bestfriend, 1 Girlfriend, 1 Marriage

Eight months later...

''Suzy? Why are we here?'' Sunggyu asked as he looked at Suzy.

''Me and Wooyoungie... we're getting engaged!!!'' Suzy squealed as she hugged Wooyoung's arm and looked at him lovingly.

''Woah! Jinja? Chukkahae!!!'' Sungyeol fist-bumped the to-be-engaged couple.

''You're inviting us to the wedding, right?'' Sungjong wriggled his eyebrows.

''Aye. Maknae! They're only getting engaged. Not married. Well, not YET.'' Woohyun flicked Sungjong's forehead.

''Still! Make it lemon candy themed!'' Sungjong suggested happily.

''No thanks. You'll start the walls if we do that.'' Wooyoung protested.

''When are you both getting engaged?'' Myungsoo asked.

''In about a month? Wooyoung proposed to me last month.'' Suzy grinned.

''That's so mean! He proposed to you last month and you only tell us now?!!!'' Jieun shrieked.

''Chill girl. Patience is a virtue.'' Wooyoung replied.

''Still! Omg! I'm so happy for you! Let me hug you both!'' Jieun beamed and stood up.

''WOAH! RELAX WOMAN! Your belly may explode!'' The rest of them chimed.

''Hey... I still walk around perfectly fine okay?!'' Jieun pouted.

''It's the ninth month already. You may give birth anytime.'' Myungsoo warned her.

''Puh-lease. It's as if they both are spikes ready to poke my belly any moment. Besides, I can't be so unlucky as to give birth today, of all days, right?'' Jieun smiled and bent forward to give WooZy couple a hug.

''Woah girl. I would love to give you a bear hug, but you should really sit down now.'' Suzy patted Jieun's back and let go.

''You all are such worrywarts. Kay fine.'' Jieun rolled her eyes and walked back to her seat.

''Today! Our treat. Order up!'' Wooyoung clapped his hands and passed around the menus.

''Lemon chicken! Omo!'' Sungjong practically drooled at the sight.

''What do you want Jieun?'' Myungsoo asked as he scanned through the menu.

''Wow. This looks good. And this! Kimchi fried rice...'' Jieun stared at the mouth-watering pictures.

''We'll get both then! One ginseng chicken soup and one kimchi fried rice!'' Myungsoo told Suzy as he passed back the menu.

While waiting for the food, everyone started chatting.

''Hey Jieun, did the doctor say if the baby born was to be a guy or a girl?'' Woohyun asked.

''Twins.'' Jieun grinned.

''Woah! Daebak! Have you guys thought of the names already?'' Hoya asked.

''Nah. Not yet.'' Myungsoo shrugged.

Suddenly, Jieun felt some pain. Unfortunately, the pain increased and Jieun started screaming and clutching her belly.

''Jieun! What's wrong!'' Dongwoo panicked.

''P-Painful!!!!!!'' Jieun managed to scream even though she was perspiring profusely.

''Her water bag has broken! She's in freakin labour!!!!!'' Suzy was panicking like crazy.

''I'll call the ambulance!'' Sunggyu whipped out his phone and started dialling for the ambulance.

''I don't think she can take it anymore. Let's send her to the hospital, Myungsoo.'' Woohyun stood up and ran to the carpark.

''Nae. I'll carry you Jieun. Bear with it for awhile.'' Myungsoo hurriedly picked Jieun up bridal style and ran to the pick-up point.

''C'mon let's go. This meal can be held some other day.'' Wooyoung grabbed Suzy's hand and went to the carpark, followed by the remaining members of Infinite.

As soon as Woohyun's car arrived, Myungsoo got in quickly and Woohyun immediately set off for the hospital.

''Breathe deeply, Jieun. Take deep breathes.'' Woohyun advised as he stepped on the accelerator.

''Hold onto my wrist Jieun. You can grap tighter when it gets more painful.'' Myungsoo took Jieun's hand and placed it on his wrist.

*I wish I were the one to give her the comfort instead. But, the most I can do is to get to the hospital on time.* Woohyun thought sadly but decided to drive faster.

''Woohyun. As much as you and I want to get to the hospital on time, be careful. I don't want any of us injured.'' Myungsoo trembled.

''Don't worry Myungsoo. I know when's the limit.'' Woohyun said firmly and the speed limit of the car went up to maximum.

''Woohyun! Slow down!!!'' Myungsoo shouted.

''I'll slow down the moment we reach the hospital! Jieun's in freakin absolute pain right now!'' Woohyun gritted his teeth and tightened his grip on the steering wheel.

*He must love her alot...* Myungsoo thought when he widened his eyes.

''WOOHYUN!!! WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!'' Myungsoo screamed when he saw that the car was about to collide into a cargo truck.

Woohyun, who had only been concentrating on reaching the hospital as soon as possible, immediately stepped on the brakes, but it was too late.

The car rammed directly into the truck and Myungsoo immediately hugged Jieun, to let her have the least impact.

The car burst into flames and the three adults in the car were thrown harshly onto the concrete ground.

After a few moments of unconciousness, Myungsoo slowly got himself up from the ground, his arms stilled wrapped around Jieun.

''Jieun. Jieun!!!!'' Myungsoo shook his wife but she remained unconcious.

''Yah, Lee Jieun. Don't scare me!!!'' Myungsoo screamed when he remembered who would have gotten the most injury.

''Oh . Woohyun!!!!'' Myungsoo crawled to the driver and shook him. Although he was breathing, his breath got quicker and quicker.

''M-Myungsoo. Get Jieun to the hospital now. It's only a few kilometres away. I'll be fine.'' Woohyun breathed heavily.

''Hyung!!!!'' Myungsoo shook him worriedly.

''Go. To. The. Hospital. Now.'' Woohyun commanded him to, despite his severely injured.

''Hyung. You're coming along.'' Myungsoo tried to lift both his wife and hyung up when just in time, the ambulance arrived and the three victims were immediately sent to the hospital.

Not long after, Myungsoo was pacing about outside the emergency room, since he suffered some wounds and had a bandaged head. The rest of Infinite and WooZy were dead silent and they could only cross their fingers and hope for the best.

The Lee family and the Kim Family were both informed and they rushed down to the hospital as quick as they could. Mrs Lee burst into tears upon knowing that her dear daughter was inside the emergency room, life or death unknown. The rest of the parents were equally devastated.

After 3 long hours, the doctor finally came out.

''Who are the relatives or friends of Kim Jieun and Nam Woohyun?'' The doctor eyed the large group waiting outside the emergency room.

''I'm Jieun's husband and Nam Woohyun's brother.'' Myungsoo rushed up to the doctor.

''There's good news... and bad news.'' The doctor informed him solemnly.

''What's the good news?'' Myungsoo shook the doctor's arms and Sungyeol had to drag him away to prevent him from getting too overanxious.

''Fortunately, Kim Jieun is saved and so are the two twins in her. Both the twins are currently being taken care of, and Kim Jieun is out of danger.'' The doctor said.

''What's the bad news then?'' Suzy whispered.

''Due to complications in the operation, we tried our best to save Nam Woohyun. We're sorry.'' The doctor bowed.

''WHAT?! No, doctor. Please tell me you're pulling our legs. Please tell me that you're joking!!!'' Sunggyu shook the doctor by his shoulders furiously.

''I'm sorry sir, there was too much blood loss and-'' The doctor tried to explain.

''TOO MUCH BLOOD LOSS?! Then pump the damn blood into him!'' Sunggyu cursed.

''Exactly. He's blood type B. So am I. You could have freakin asked me.'' Sungyeol glared at the doctor.

''Sir, if you were to donate blood to him, you would die too. There's was too little blood in his body already and his skull is broken. We tried our best.'' The doctor shook Sunggyu off and went back into the operation room.

Sunggyu's knees trembled and he fell onto the floor. He couldn't believe that his bestfriend just left him like that without even saying goodbye.

''Hyung...'' Hoya patted Sunggyu's shoulder.

''Hyung, we're all devastated over Woohyun's departure. But I'm sure Woohyun won't want to see us like that, right?'' Dongwoo forced a slight smile.

''Let's see Woohyun hyung for one last time before visiting Jieun, okay?'' Sungyeol helped Sunggyu up and all of them proceeded to the place where Woohyun's body was covered. (a/n: sorry, idk what's that called D: )

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry gais, to make Woohyun die D:

BUT! I assure you, he'll still appear in the sequel.

And sorry if I don't write the sad parts well :(