BGM 22

1 Bestfriend, 1 Girlfriend, 1 Marriage

''HAISHHHHH!!!!'' The Husband and Wife sighed in unison.

______________

''YAH!!!!!!!!!'' The Couple glared at each other.

''Oh how cute!'' Sungjong squealed.

''Definitely synchronized.'' Sunggyu nodded.

''Why are you copying me?!'' They both shouted in unison.

''They seem to be talking to air, since they both are shouting at the same time.'' Dongwoo whispered to Hoya.

''I know right.'' Hoya grinned.

''Shut up y'all.'' Again, how synched. Timing of speech and glaring: Perfect.

''Stop being so cheesy!'' Suzy scoffed.

''Yea, why so lovey dovey?'' Woohyun raised an eyebrow.

''Hmph.'' Myungsoo and Jieun crossed their arms and turned away from each other.

''Now finally, some peace.'' Wooyoung grinned.

''Errr.... let's move on to Art now, Myungsoo?'' Suzy cleared and nudged him, trying to clear the awkward atmosphere.

''Arraseo.'' Myungsoo nodded.

''Let's go and revise our botany, Jieun.'' Woohyun pulled Jieun from her chair and they both headed to the eco garden. (a/n Botany is the study of plants ^^ I'm just going to add in flowers)

MyungZy's Side:

''Draw something.'' Suzy ordered and passed Myungsoo a box of colour pencils.

''Seriously? I got an A for Art.'' Myungsoo stuck his tongue out.

''You got an A for Art? I got an A+!!!!! HAH!''Suzy mehrong-ed.

''Ugh fine. Draw what?'' Myungsoo asked.

''A human. Anyone you know. Let's have a competition.'' Suzy challenged.

''You're on!'' Myungsoo smirked and they both hurriedly started on their art piece.

WooEun's Side:

''So... what do we do now?'' Jieun asked as she hugged her notebook.

''Let me test your plant and flowers knowledge!'' Woohyun grinned.

''Huh? I got a B... Aww crap.'' Jieun facepalmed.

''All the more you should revise! Ok, what does... this mean?'' Woohyun held out a pink rose.

''Uh... let me think...'' Jieun scratched her head.

''3...2...'' Woohyun counted down.

''Friendship!'' Jieun snapped her fingers.

''Bingo! Smart kid! Now what's this?'' Woohyun held out a Lilac.

''Wait. Memory scanning in progress...'' Jieun rubbed her temples.

''This is so easy!'' Woohyun blew his bangs.

''First love?'' Jieun guessed.

''Yep! Now this is the easiest. What's the meaning of this?'' Woohyun held an Orchid in front of Jieun.

''Aigoo... Since when were we taught this!'' Jieun whined.

''During class! You weren't listening?'' Woohyun raised an eyebrow.

''Nope. Aish! Molla! I don't know!!!'' Jieun pouted.

''This means delicate beauty and...'' Woohyun took a deep breath.

''And?'' Jieun looked at Woohyun.

''And it represents you.'' Woohyun breathed out heavily.

''Mwoh?!'' Jieun stared at Woohyun.

''Delicate beauty equals to Lee Jieun.'' Woohyun grinned.

''Oh... kamsahamnida...'' Jieun blushed.

''Do you know that the yellow tulip, your favourite flower represents my feelings for you?'' Woohyun mustered all the courage and confessed.

''The yellow tulip... hopelessly in love?'' Jieun trembled.

''Yes Jieun. I'm hopelessly in love with you.'' Woohyun gazed into her eyes.

''W-Woohyun...'' Jieun stuttered.

''Jieun, I know that your heart belongs to Myungsoo and I'm not trying to break you up. It's just that I've been keeping my heartfelt thoughts and feelings to myself for so long already. I just hope that you'll know that I'm there for you if anyone ever makes you cry or if you ever feel sad.'' Woohyun gave a sad smile.

''Woohyun oppa... Mianhae...'' Jieun showed a small pout.

''It's okay Jieun. Just let me be your Guardian Angel and I'll be happy. As long as you're happy, I'll be happy too, nae?'' Woohyun smiled and ruffled her hair.

''Nae.'' Jieun nodded.

''Well! Since you barely knew the meanings of flowers... let's continue this lesson.'' Woohyun smiled evilly.

''I HATE Botany!!!'' Jieun sighed in frustration.

''Too bad girl! Now let's continue. What is...'' Woohyun continued his end less list of questions...

MyungZy's Side:

''Time's up!'' Wooyoung clicked the timer and Myungsoo and Suzy dropped their pencils.

Yes, they got the lazy brat Wooyoung to time for them, since Sunggyu couldn't stand him anymore due to his non stop whining. :)

''Judging time!!!'' Wooyoung clapped his hands and the rest of Infinite(minus Woohyun) gathered together.

''We're ready!'' They chorused.

''Now.. since the person you have drawn is someone you know, it's time for us to judge who that person is. First contestant: Bae Suzy.'' Wooyoung announced.

Suzy smiled and held up her drawing.

''Jang Wooyoung!'' The judges shouted.

''What?! What did I do?!'' Wooyoung raised both hands.

''No! What we mean is that the person Suzy drew is you.'' Sungyeol facepalmed.

''Oh really? Let me see.'' Wooyoung peered at Suzy's drawing and his eyes widened in excitement.

''OH YAY SUZY YOU DREW ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' Wooyoung squealed and clapped his hands.

''Oh gosh...'' Everyone in the room except Wooyoung, the spazzer, facepalmed.

''Of course I did. Who else do you think I would draw?'' Suzy raised both eyebrows.

''Ahahahaa. Of course. Next contestant: Kim Myungsoo.'' Wooyoung cleared his throat and continued.

''Ehehehehe...'' Myungsoo laughed awkwardly as he showed his drawing.

''KIM JIEUN!!!!!!!!!'' The judges clapped and cheered.

''Man! You've finally found your true self!'' Hoya fist bumped Myungsoo.

''Huh?'' Myungsoo looked at him ,confused.

''What he was trying to say hyung, is that you know your true feelings for Jieun noona!!!'' Sungjong celebrated.

''W-what n-no I-I don't!!!'' Myungsoo protested and stuttered.

''Don't deny it Myungsoo! It's obvious! Or else, why would you draw Jieun amongst all the people you know?'' Dongwoo laughed.

''Uhm...'' Myungsoo struggled to think of a reason.

''You're BUSTED KIM MYUNGSOO!!! PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA!!!!!'' Everyone pointed at Myungsoo.

''Uhm... fine. I admit, I've fallen for her already.'' Myungsoo's cheeks blushed crimson.

''Yes! YOU BECAME A MAN! Good job dude!'' Sunggyu patted his back.

''Hey thanks hyung- wait- What do you mean I BECAME a man? I always was one!'' Myungsoo frowned.

''So says the coward who daren't confess his feelings~'' Sungyeol put his arm round Myungsoo's shoulder.

''At least I have a wife!'' Myungsoo shot back.

''Woah~ strong attack~'' Everyone besides MyungYeol chorused.

At that Moment, WooEun walked in.

''What's the commotion?'' Jieun scratched her head.

''Share with us people!'' Woohyun grinned.

''Myungsoo has grown up!!'' Dongwoo ran around the room celebrating.

''What do you mean?'' Jieun asked.

''HE FINALLY CONFESSED HE LIKES YOU JIEUN!!! AFTER SO LONG OF HIDING HIS FEELINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' Everyone cheered.

''Oh my...'' Jieun covered in shock and she blushed heavily.

''Go and kiss her now.'' Sungjong pushed Myungsoo to Jieun and the tips of their noses touched.

They both looked into each others' eyes and gulped.

''Uhh..'' Jieun scratched her head awkwardly.

Myungsoo leaned in closer and Jieun's eyes widened.

*ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod.* Jieun's mind went haywire.

''After denying it for so long, I've finally realised my true feelings for you, Lee Jieun. All those times when we fought, we played and when we had weird wars were things that real couples do. I guess I've been not knowing my feelings for you all this while.'' Myungsoo confessed and planted a soft, sweet and tender kiss on Jieun's lips.

''AWWWWWWWW~!!!'' Everyone except Woohyun giggled.

''Yeobo~ When are we going to be as sweet as them?'' Wooyoung hugged Suzy from the back.

''Never, you blonde freak.'' Suzy stuck her tongue out and pinched his nose.

''Hmph.'' Wooyoung pouted.

''Someday darling.'' Suzy flicked his forehead.

''M-Myungsoo...'' Jieun blushed.

''Let me love ya, okay?'' Myungsoo asked.

''Nae ^^'' Jieun giggled.

''EW EW EW MUSHY MUSHY GET OUT NOW!!!!'' The rest of Infinite covered their 'innocent' eyes. (a/n YEA GET OUT. OMG TOO MUSHY SRSLY EW)

''K fine we'll stop!'' Myungsoo grinned.

*Oh my goodness. Two confessions in a day. Lee Jieun! Ottoke?! Woohyun oppa must be feeling really hurt now...* Jieun stole a glance at Woohyun who was in a corner, trying his best to smile to cover up the sadness in him.

__________________________________________________________

 

 

AWWWWW YEAH EXAMS ARE OVER OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALTHO IM SURE IM GONNA FLUNK SCIENCE, CHINESE, GEOG AND LIT .-.

WHATEVER. IM BACK!!!!!

SOME PEEPS UNSUBSCRIBED .-.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???????

AHHHH LALALALALALALALALA WHATEVER. IM BACK ♥

TO THOSE WHO DIDN'T UNSUBSCRIBE AND SUBSCRIBED, ♥ MUAKS. *throws love*

Anyway, I'll update Time Locket later. Hopefully. Or tomorrow.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHUNJI AND WHOEVER'S BORN ON 5 OCTOBER!!!!!!!!!

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME TOMORROW!!!!!! IM TURNING 14 ON 6 OCT .-.

NYAN WATEVER. BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!