BGM 26

1 Bestfriend, 1 Girlfriend, 1 Marriage

The next day....

''Guys, we need to plan for the prom which is like in three days.'' Sunggyu said as he looked around the room.

''I thought we had discussed this earlier?'' Wooyoung raised an eyebrow.

''Dude, we only discussed the prom location and the theme. Pretty much that's all since SOMEBODY had to leave early.'' Sunggyu cleared his throat.

''Hey. I was feeling sick man.'' Wooyoung pouted.

''There's a thing called medicine MAN.'' Sunggyu rolled his eyes.

''Okay, okay. Don't go off topic. What are the foods gonna be huh? I can cook them!'' Woohyun volunteered.

''What will the decorations be?'' Dongwoo asked.

''Music?'' Hoya questioned.

''Lemon Candy?'' Sungjong inquired.

''Pranks?'' Sungyeol asked.

''Is there alcohol?'' Suzy clapped her hands excitedly.

''Can I sleep there?'' Jieun yawned.

''Woah people. Chill. Firstly, the foods are gonna be in the shape of halloween items. Blah. I don't wanna explain all. Read the list and tell me what you think.'' Sunggyu passed the list to them and all of them snatched for the list.

''Woohoooooooo!!! Food! Here I come!!!'' Woohyun cheered.

''Spiders, cobwebs, pumpkins, hands, streamers? So lame.'' Dongwoo blew a raspberry.

''Creepy halloween music? We're not in a kid's halloween party. -.- Why no hip hop?!'' Hoya frowned

''What?! No pranks?! What is this! What is a party without pranks! I wanted to throw a few fake spiders into the fruit punch man!'' Sungyeol punched the air.

''There's lemon candy! I'm happy.'' Sungjong smiled.

''Alcohol chocolate.... AHA! Whisky and cocktails! Not bad, not bad! You have class for a grandpa.'' Suzy praised.

''What grandpa?!'' Sunggyu glared at Suzy.

Suzy just shrugged and put her hands up.

''And by the way, no, you can't possibly sleep at a prom Jieun. Who does that? Ok, unless you are going dressed as Sleeping Beauty.'' Sunggyu shrugged.

''I already bought my Tinkerbell outfit.'' Jieun whined.

''Too bad.'' Sunggyu stuck his tongue out.

''You're mean.'' Jieun ran to Myungsoo and complained.

''Bad Hyung.'' Myungsoo threw a playful glare towards Sunggyu.

''Fine. Abandon me if you must. I still have Woohyun.'' Sunggyu said in a ''Shakespear-ic'' tone and hugged Woohyun.

''Hyung. I love you too. But I'm straight. We can't be together. Farewell, hyung.'' Woohyun did those ''chinese fairies when floating away'' pose and ''floated'' away. (a/n you know those chinese fairies when they swing their arms and long sleeves and float away. Yea, something like that.)

''No~~~ MY LOVE~~~'' Sunggyu faked a tear.

ALRIGHT. MINI DRAMA. END

''YAH!!! Hoya!!! THERE'S PUMPKIN DROPPINGS ON MY HEAD!!!!'' Dongwoo screamed.

''Aish. It's just the water from the air con, hyung.'' Hoya facepalmed.

''A little help putting up the streamers here?'' A thousand streamers dropped onto Myungsoo's head.

''Any guinea pig willing to try the pumpkin rice?'' Woohyun grinned and held out a pot full of rice.

''I'm hungry....'' Jieun pouted.

''Ooh! Free guinea pig!'' Woohyun grinned and stuffed a spoonful of rice into Jieun's mouth.

''Is it nice??'' Woohyun asked after Jieun chewed abit.

Jieun gave an eye smile and showed two thumbs up.

''YAY!!!'' Woohyun celebrated and nearly toppled the pot.

''Lee Sungjong, mop the floor, dust the tables. Omg, why is that corner so dirty? Didn't I tell you to wipe that dirt earlier? Why is this lying here? Is that a cockroach?! Get the insecticide, spray the flowers with water, sweep the floor, dust off the cobweb and wipe that speck of dirt!'' Sunggyu nagged.

''NO DON'T DUST THE COBWEB I SPENT 45  MINUTES STICKING IT THERE!!!!'' Sungyeol screeched.

*KIM SUNGGYU! DIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!* Sungjong vented his anger on a poor piece of rag. (a/n remember Sesame Player? ;) )

''I want some food too!!!'' Myungsoo gave up on the streamers and ran to Woohyun.

''No! Save some for the party!'' Woohyun turned his back to Myungsoo and ran back to the kitchen.

''Jieun! Woohyun's a meanie!'' Myungsoo pouted.

''Don't be such a baby~'' Jieun mehrong-ed.

''Uhm. Are you sure this is alcohol?!'' Suzy shouted, holding up a glass.

''It's the finest one I got from the supermarket!!!'' Sungjong shouted back.

''You should have gotten one from the winery!!! This is cheap alcohol!!!'' Suzy whined.

''Go and get it yourself then!!!'' Sungjong screamed in frustration.

''Suzy!!! Chteau Lafite Rothschild Pauillac 1996! The red wine that you wanted!!!'' Wooyoung came in running with a boxful of red wine.

''Perfect. Please, take this cheap sparkling drink somewhere else thank you very much.'' Suzy held out the wine that Sungjong bought.

''That was lemon candy fizzy drink!!! It cost me $20!!!'' Sungjong clutched his hair.

''This, beautiful red wine. One bottle costs about $287. Now take that cheap drink away.'' Suzy flipped her hair.

''Give it to me!'' Sungjong snatched it and drank the whole bottle.

''Yum yum yum.'' Sungjong smacked his lips when he began to feel faint.

''The cows are so beautiful. Flying computers are the best.'' Sungjong hiccuped and giggled and BAM!

He fainted.

Everyone stared at the maknae who was knocked out on the floor.

''That proves the alcohol.'' Wooyoung looked at Sungjong, then the bottle and back to Sungjong.

''Whoops!'' Suzy grinned sheepishly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

HAI :D

Ok, short update /is shot.

The official prom will begin in the next chapter ;)

And no naughty scenes. Well... not yet ;)

BUT NO

Me can't write .

All the *BRRR* weird and descriptive actions are no no.

Nyan.

Kbye.