BGM 27

1 Bestfriend, 1 Girlfriend, 1 Marriage

DAY OF LE PROM *^*

''Is the eyeliner too much?'' Suzy squinted into the mirror.

''I look like a clown.'' Jieun frowned.

''There's too much blusher on me!'' Jiyeon complained.

''The eyeshadow is overpowering!'' Luna rubbed the eyeshadow off hurriedly.

''I think I look okay, right?'' Nicole looked at the other girls.

''Girls! It's already 4.30pm! The prom starts at 6! Our dates our coming to pick us up at 5.15! Ppalli!'' Hara popped her head around the door and shrieked.

''4.30!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMO!!!!!!!'' The 5 girls screamed and started to redo their makeup hurriedly.

Finally, after 30 minutes...

''Thank goodness the makeup base is working wonders.'' Jieun heaved a sigh of relief.

''I look pretty!!!'' Suzy squealed.

''I look good enough for LuHan to see.'' Luna her hair.

''Key will like me like this, right?'' Nicole asked worriedly.

''Seungho will like me just the way I am right?'' Jiyeon looked at the mirror.

''Chill gurls. Y'all look awesome! Oops! Gotta go. Junhyung is waiting for me already!!!'' Hara squealed and trotted off in her Snow White costume.

''Lucky for us, she's not the owner of the house. Or we would all be locked in.'' Luna joked.

''Eep! I'm late! Wooyoung just texted me!!! See ya!'' Suzy hopped up and ran off in her Cinderella costume.

''Cinderella running to the ball instead of away from the ball. Heh. Get it?'' Jiyeon asked.

''You. Are. So. Lame.'' The rest responded.

''You are evil people. Hmph! I'll just go and meet up with my Seungie now. Zai Jian! (a/n goodbye in Chinese).'' Jiyeon stood up and smoothened her Mulan outfit and went off.

''Everything okay girls?'' Jieun's mom popped up.

''Nae ahjumma!'' Luna and Nicole nodded.

''Well, looks like all of you better be going. I see three handsome young men downstairs.'' Jieun's mom winked and went out of the room.

''Omo!!!'' The trio squealed and looked down from the balcony, to see Myungsoo, LuHan and Key standing there.

Meanwhile..

''Ugh. This is so dumb.'' LuHan complained as he fixed his outfit.

''Hah. Too bad, you wanted to go as Beast.'' Key snickered.

''Hey! Luna wanted it!'' LuHan protested.

''You're a henpecked date.'' Myungsoo scoffed.

''At least I didn't pay 500 bucks for a Peter Pan costume.'' LuHan sniggered.

''Yah. It's better than dressing up as Aladdin.'' Myungsoo eyed Key.

''I'll get to see my date's y abs okay?'' Key grinned.

''ert.'' Myungsoo and Luhan said in unison.

''What? Don't tell me you guys don't want to see your date's s-lines.'' Key shrugged.

''Uh. No. We aren't as erted as you.'' Luhan rolled his eyes.

''And you call yourselves men.'' Key raised one eyebrow.

''Real men look at the personality, not the body.'' Myungsoo replied.

''You should have just gone as a monk, Mr Wise old man.'' Key stared at Myungsoo in bewilderment.

''Monks are single. They don't have dates.'' Myungsoo stuck his tongue out.

''What's taking them so long by the way?'' Luhan grumbled.

''Patience is a virtue.'' Myungsoo replied.

''Enough with the quotes.'' Key glared at Myungsoo and he just shrugged.

''Hey guys! Sorry we're late!'' The three girls apologized.

''Yah. Do you know how hot it is standing under the sun in this freaking costume?!'' Luhan glared at Luna.

''What! I apologized already! And do you know there's such a thing called: HANDPHONE?!'' Luna fired back.

''Hmph!'' Luhan stomped off to the car.

''Better get going Belle.'' Nicole pushed Luna to the car and she got on.

''Really, real life Beauty and The Beast. Such hot headed people.'' Nicole shook her head.

''Your prince is angry too.'' Jieun whispered to Nicole.

''Nah, he won't be after seeing my awesome abs.'' Nicole winked.

''Let's go Key.'' Nicole held Key's hand and he obediently followed.

''So... You look beautiful Jieun.'' Myungsoo grinned.

''I look beautiful all the time.'' Jieun flipped her hair.

''Oh conceited woman. Let's go.'' Myungsoo held out his arm.

''Gladly.'' Jieun smiled and held onto Myungsoo's arm.

AT THE PROM.

''Infinite!!!'' Jieun waved at them.

''Hi!!!'' Infinite waved back.

''Where are your dates?'' Jieun asked.

''We are Independant.'' Dongwoo replied.

''More like Forever Alone.'' Woohyun reminded him.

''It's okay. We are Infinite. We stick to each other Infinitely.'' Sungyeol pledged.

''To be together in brightness and darkness.'' Woohyun continued.

''To be together in health and sickness.'' Hoya added.

''To be 7 brothers for life.'' Dongwoo grinned.

''To share the happiness like lemon candy.'' Sungjong smiled.

''And to live Happily Ever After. The End.'' Sunggyu did a peace sign.

''You guys.'' MyungEun facepalmed.

''Hey, did you hear of the Best Couple event?'' Sungyeol asked Myungsoo.

''Yeah, why?'' Myungsoo scratched his head.

''The winners get to bring home a special prize. It's a secret, though.'' Hoya said.

''You both were nominated!'' Dongwoo said excitedly.

''Jinja?'' Jieun asked.

''Nae! So were WooZy, LuLu and KeyCole.'' Sungjong clapped.

''No WooGyu though.'' Sunggyu faked a tear.

''You wanted to be Romeo and I be Juliet. No.'' Woohyun folded his arms.

''Hmph.'' Sunggyu pouted.

''GATHER EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' The speakers boomed.

''It must be IT!'' Sungyeol guessed.

''Will these couples: KeyCole, LuLu, WooZy and MyungEun come onto the stage?'' The announcer announced.

''Go!!!'' The rest of Infinite pushed MyungEun up.

''What are we doing here?'' LuHan asked.

''It's time for the Best Couple Contest! Now, let's start off with some questions. Starting with KeyCole.'' The announcer scanned through his cards and cleared his throat.

''So, why did the both of you choose Aladdin and Jasmine as your Halloween costumes?'' The Announcer asked.

''It kind of represents our personalities. We have lots in common and we are similar to the characters. I'm like Aladdin, relatively poor, but Nicole is like Jasmine, Rich and adventurous.'' Key explained.

''Woah. This contest is off to a good start already. Next, LuLu?'' The Announcer stifled a giggle at the couple's name.

''Ours is similar to theirs, but we have an experience. I'm hot headed and stubborn, but I can be nice. LuHan was a jerk when I first came to this school, but when he saw that I was surrounded by a group of gangsters, he saved me and got himself injured in the process. Since then, we discovered our weird attraction to each other and yea.'' Luna said.

''Yah. Didn't we agree on the other explaination.'' Luhan glared at her.

''I wanted this. No objections allowed. Hmph.'' Luna poked LuHan's cheeks.

''Really, the characters are stubborn. So are their cosplayers. Good story. Next, WooZy?'' The Announcer proceeded.

''Honestly... it's because we liked the story. Nothing much really.'' Wooyoung admitted.

''Oh... alright. Finally, MyungEun!'' The Announcer smiled.

''In the story, Tinkerbell was Peter Pan's companion who wanted Peter Pan all to herself. She was very jealous of Wendy, who was Peter Pan's love interest at first. But, if you noticed, Peter Pan and Tinkerbell were always together from the start, but Wendy came in halfway. Eventually, Wendy left and I guess Tinkerbell and Peter Pan ended up together, right?'' Jieun explained.

''So here's our story. Me and Jieun were bestfriends since young. We were always together. Then, my ex, Suzy, was in a way, Wendy. Though me and Jieun still stuck together, me and Suzy were the couple. However, due to the wedding, me and Suzy broke up and I still was stuck with Jieun. Even in Peter Pan, return to Neverland, though Wendy grew up and all, Tinkerbell and Peter Pan still stayed by each others' sides. So, here's our story. '' Myungsoo finished.

''How sweet!!! Now that's a strong one. Alright, audience, place your votes in the boxes over there and we'll see who wins after half an hour.'' The Announcer pointed to his left and the audience ran towards the boxes.

After 30 Minutes...

''We have a winner!!!'' The Announcer announced.

''The prize... goes to...''

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Double Update because I'm nice. /nods. loljk xD

The Story of MyungEun is abit confusing, right?

No worries.

Summary:

Tink-Jieun

Peter-Myungsoo

Wendy-Suzy.

Tink and Peter were already together at the start of the movie, just like Jieun and Myungsoo. Then, Wendy made her appearance halfway and became Peter's love interest, just like how Suzy became Myungsoo's girlfriend in high school. But Tink wanted Peter to herself and was jealous of Wendy, just like how Jieun likes Myungsoo and yeah, but she's not jealous. However, in the end, Wendy left Neverland and Tink and Peter lived happily ever after (?). Just like Jieun and Myungsoo, when they got married, Suzy left.

Pretty much that.

Ow, my eyes are tired.

Goodbye!!!!!!!!!!