BGM 16

1 Bestfriend, 1 Girlfriend, 1 Marriage

''Yes. She's serious. Because he was the one who told me everything.''

*W-what?! Jang Wooyoung, I should have guessed.* Myungsoo thought furiously.

''Suzy, why?'' Myungsoo looked at her.

''Apparently, he said that you wanted to be some dude who refused to face reality and divorce Jieun later.'' Suzy replied.

''Oh... that...'' Myungsoo turned red.

''Suzy? You're not angry at us?'' Jieun looked at her worriedly.

''Angry? I'm not angry. I'm furious. But I'm too tired to fight back. I give up Jieun. You win.'' Suzy her heel.

''Wait Suzy.'' Myungsoo went forward and grabbed her wrist.

''What do you want L?'' Suzy tried to break free of his grip.

*L? She never called me L.* Myungsoo thought and his grip loosened a bit.

''Look Suzy, let me explain.'' Myungsoo said.

''Explain? Sure. 1 Minute. Starts. Now.'' Suzy snapped.

''Our marriage is arranged and we both didn't know about it and in order not to disappoint my dead Grandma we had to get married so yes this is how the situation is until now.'' Myungsoo blabbered in 30 seconds.

''Wow you're fast. Alright. You both are married, so I guess I won't be needing this now, right?'' Suzy stared at her finger for awhile then took off the ring that Myungsoo gave her.

''Suzy? What are you doing?'' Myungsoo asked, eyes widening.

''What. You both are married. Looks like I won't be needing this anymore.'' Suzy said emotionlessly, then threw the flower ring into the sewer.

''W-what...'' Myungsoo stared at her, horrified.

''You are both the Kim Couple. Not me. I'm BAE Suzy. Get it? BAE SUZY. Not KIM Suzy. Why should I be keeping a ring that you gave me, huh?'' Suzy said.

''At least you can still keep it as rememberance.'' Myungsoo said, tears threatening to spill.

''I don't need it. I don't need to remember you.'' Suzy said her last sentence and walked away, but soon, tears came streaming down from her eyes.

*It's better not to remember you? Right?* Suzy thought and ran away.

''M-Myungsoo...'' Jieun was about to touch his shoulder but he shrugged her off and walked towards the exit.

''Myungsoo-ah..'' Jieun called after him.

''Jieun. I don't feel good. I'd rather go home. Stay in school if you want.'' Myungsoo walked off.

''N-No wait!!!'' Jieun ran after him and soon they both reached their house.

''I-I need some time on my own.'' Myungsoo whispered and slammed the door of the bedroom and locked himself in.

''Myungsoo!!! What are you doing?! Come out!!!'' Jieun banged on the door.

''SHUT UP. IT'S THIS WHOLE MARRIAGE CRAP THAT CAUSED THE RELATIONSHIP THAT ME AND SUZY HAD CRUMBLE INTO PIECES.'' Myungsoo shouted.

''N-no. We can fix this thing!!! I can try talking to Suzy again!!!'' Jieun banged even louder.

''WHAT'S THE POINT. SHE WON'T EVEN LISTEN TO ME. YOU THINK SHE'LL LISTEN TO YOU?! HUH. NO WAY.'' Myungsoo shouted.

''There's A THING CALLED TRYING!'' Jieun screamed.

''NO. IT'S NO POINT OKAY. CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE?! YOU'RE THE MOST ANNOYING THING ON EARTH RIGHT NOW WHEN I JUST WANT SOME PEACE AND QUIET. BUT YOUR CONSTANT NAGGING AND BANGING IS ANNOYING THE HECK OUT OF ME. IT'S BAD ENOUGH THAT I'M MARRIED TO YOU, BUT NOW YOU'RE CAUSING THIS!?!! SHUT UP!!!!!!!'' Myungsoo shouted with all his might.

..And then... silence..

''Ugh.'' Myungsoo sighed and went to a corner.

On the other hand, upon hearing those painful words Myungsoo had just said, Jieun walked away silently.

It's bad enough that I'm married to you. It's bad enough that I'm married to you. It's bad enough that I'm married to you. That sentence kept replaying in her mind. Jieun shook her head.

*No... Myungsoo.. doesn't mind me, right? No, Myungsoo doesn't mind me... he doesn't mind me... But. Why would he say such things? I didn't force him to get married. More like I can't possibly disagree with Grandma who has been so good to me... Haiz. Ottoke?* 

Jieun shook her head and sat on the sofa and took out her diary.

Entry no. 6

Dear Diary,

Myungsoo got really mad at me today. It's all because of the arrange marriaged thing. He still loves Suzy. I'm sure. I shouldn't have agreed to this. But I didn't want to disappoint Grandma. What should I do? Maybe we should just divorce. It's for the best, isn't it? We'll never be happy. Besides, he wanted a divorce first. But, I hope things can work out. Or maybe, we should call it quits. I wish things will return to the way they once were. I'm his bestfriend, Suzy and Myungsoo are dating and to be married. Done. That's simple,right?

Jieun closed her diary and sobbed. Soon, she grew tired from all the crying and lay on the couch and fell asleep.

Meanwhile..

*Argh. I was too rash. I shouldn't have shouted at her like that. Argh. You stupid douche Myungsoo.* Myungsoo banged his head against a wall.

*I should really check on her* Myungsoo got up and went out of his room to the living room and saw Jieun sleeping silently on the couch.

*What's this...?* Myungsoo spotted her diary and picked it up.

*A diary? She never told me she had a diary* Myungsoo thought and flipped to the last entry and saw it. After a few moments of reading the entry, Myungsoo put it down.

*Aish. You Pabo. PABO MYUNGSOO. Argh.* Myungsoo hit himself then looked gently at Jieun.

''Jieun ah. Mianhae. I didn't mean what I said. I'm so sorry. Forgive me, neh?'' Myungsoo whispered then bent down unconciously and kissed her forehead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

REALLY BORING CHAPPIE T.T

DARN.

ASDFGHJKL.

ANYWAY. ME GOTTA NEW FIC 8D

IT'S ABOUT WOOHYUN AND OCS 8D

PLEASE SUPPORT IT, NEH?

I DELETED MY EXO ONE COZ I RAN OUT OF IDEAS T.T

IT'S HERE---> Time Locket

I'LL LOVE YOU FOR MORE THAN A 1000 YEARS IF YOU SUBSCRIBE XD IF YOU DON'T... I WON'T LOVE YOU.

LOLJK. BUT PLEASE CHECK IT OUT, NEH???

GOMAWO SUBBYS ♥

OH YES. AND THE COMMENTS. THE PRIEST SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE MAIN. LOL JK. LOVING YOUR COMMENTS.

KEEP EM COMIN YO!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD