BGM 21

1 Bestfriend, 1 Girlfriend, 1 Marriage

Soon after they settled down, a teacher came in.

''Good morning students of the planning committee. Although you may be exempted from lessons, you are not excused from not studying. Since all of you are doing better than others, besides Jang Wooyoung who was dragged her by Bae Suzy, you get to do self studies. BUT, I'm going to pair you up.'' The teacher announced.

''PAIR?!'' Everyone's eyes widened.

''Yes, pair. Now listen carefully,'' The teacher took out a list and everyone held their breaths.

''Bae Suzy with Kim Myungsoo. Lee Jieun with Nam Woohyun. Lee Howon and Jang Dongwoo. Lee Sungyeol and Lee Sungjong, and finally Kim Sunggyu with Jang Wooyoung since Sunggyu, you are the most responsible. Now, start studying. You are paired with your current partners for a reason.'' The teacher finished and left the room.

Jieun felt a slight pinch in her heart upon hearing that Myungsoo was to be paired with Suzy. Not that she hated Suzy, but she was kind of hoping that she, Woohyun and Myungsoo could study together. Still, there was an advantage.

Myungsoo, on the other hand, felt a fire starting in his heart. (a/n Rolling in the DEEEEEPPPP LOL OK IM RANDOM XD). He felt a tinge of jealousy, the fact that his wife, HIS LEE JIEUN was to be paired up with another guy. Pfft.

*It's okay Kim Myungsoo, L. It's just some study crap.* Myungsoo comforted himself and breathed deeply.

*It's okay Lee Jieun. It's part of the plan.* Jieun fanned herself.

Meanwhile...

''YAY YADONG!!!!!!!!!!!!'' Dongwoo celebrated.

''Yes hyung, but can't you just choose a better name? Seriously, ?!!!!'' Hoya rolled his eyes.

''It sounds nice.'' Dongwoo nodded.

''Oh gawsh.'' Hoya facepalmed.

''NOOOOOOO MY SUZYYYYYYY!!!!!!!'' Wooyoung fell on his knees and wailed.

''Stop exaggerating. It's as if she's dead.'' Sunggyu kicked him.

''She's with KIM MYUNGSOO! That's WORSE THAN HER BEING DEAD.'' Wooyoung shot a glare at Sunggyu.

''Alright. You want me to kill her right now?'' Sunggyu picked up a penknife.

''NO. DON'T YOU DARE.'' Wooyoung pouted.

''That's my point. Just let them study and I don't kill her. Fair and square.'' Sunggyu folded his arms.

''But-'' Wooyoung complained and Sunggyu taped his mouth. Literally.

''Shut up.'' Sunggyu rolled his eyes and brought out his textbooks.

...

''Jieun, we can do this. Hwaiting!'' Woohyun cheered and encouraged her softly.

''Neh.'' Jieun eyesmiled.

''Er... so what?'' Myungsoo scratched his head nervously.

''What. Study.'' Suzy folded her arms and leaned back on the chair.

''Errr... okay...'' Myungsoo said awkwardly and glanced at Jieun, who seemed to be enjoying Woohyun's company.

''Hmph.'' Myungsoo huffed and turned back and started talking to Suzy, acting as though he seemed to be very happy.

(a/n lez juz focus on IUxWoohyun at this point ^^)

''Yah, Jieun! Did you even study your French? You don't even know what is I Love You?'' Woohyun asked, bewildered.

''Erm... I love you is... Wo Ai Ni?'' Jieun guessed.

''Noo!!! Oh may gawsh. That's Mandarin!!!'' Woohyun facepalmed.

''Then what is it?'' Jieun asked.

''It's:je t'aime.'' Woohyun nodded.

''Jam time?'' Jieun scratched her head.

''Je t'aime.'' Woohyun repeated.

''Oh... Jet'aime.'' Jieun asked.

''Similar. Now let's continue. What's baiser?'' Woohyun looked at Jieun and smirked.

''Blazer?'' Jieun guessed.

''Nope. It's this.'' Woohyun leaned forward and pecked Jieun on the cheek and she blushed at the contact.

''Psst. Myungsoo looks jealous.'' Woohyun whispered into her ear.

''Still you don't need to do that!'' Jieun looked at Woohyun and frowned.

''Hahaz! Chill girl. It's for show only.'' Woohyun grinned.

''Yea. What's baiser anyway? Kiss?'' Jieun raised an eyebrow.

''Smart girl. Looks like you need physical contact to learn, huh?'' Woohyun scoffed.

''Bleh!'' Jieun stuck her tongue out at Woohyun and he grinned.

(At MyungZy's side...)

*AGH. THAT BOOSHBAG WOOHYUN. (a/n Booshbag means... idk. LOL) HOW DARE HIS KISS MY WIFE??? KISS MY WIFE . OMG ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* Myungsoo was suffering from a mental breakdown and was pulling the poor, innocent strands of his hair.

''Er... Myungsoo? Are you alright?'' Suzy raised a brow.

*O.O She called me MYUNGSOO! :D* Myungsoo switched emotions immediately.

''I am!'' Myungsoo nodded excitedly.

''Then why are you pulling your hair?! o.O'' Suzy looked at him suspiciously.

''Uhm... hair exercise!'' Myungsoo blabbered.

''Yea.. I know you're lying Myungsoo.'' Suzy rolled her eyes.

''Ugh.'' Myungsoo blew a raspberry, then widened his eyes.

''Hey, why are you talking to me? Aren't you mad?'' Myungsoo asked.

''Well, after thinking for some time... I decided that this can't be changed already. Besides, I have Wooyoung now. He's been there for me all the time... though he can be a total jerk! Still, staying angry makes me old!! I don't wanna be old! Plus, I can see your developing feelings for Jieun.'' Suzy shrugged.

Myungsoo nodded slowly till he got to the last part... WHAT.

''What?! Developing feelings for Jieun? No! She's my best friend!'' Myungsoo defended himself.

''Uh huh... what kind of bestfriend gets jealous when he sees his own bestfriend being all lovey dovey with another guy?'' Suzy rolled her eyes.

''Uhmm... Suzy. I think if you keep rolling your eyes, they will roll out of their sockets in no time.'' Myungsoo pointed out.

''You are getting off topic Myungsoo!!!'' Suzy mentally stabbed stabbed stabbed Myungsoo.

''Oh.... alright. Back to earth. NO! I'm not jealous. This is called the Myungsoo theory off being a good and protective husband.'' Myungsoo replied arrogantly.

''HAH! You said it! ''Good and protective HUSBAND.'' '' Suzy gave him the 'IN-YOUR-FACE!' look.

''Blah! It's a slip of the tongue!'' Myungsoo smacked his mouth.

''You can't change the fact! Nya nya nya!!!'' Suzy teased.

''You evil!'' Myungsoo pouted.

''Your aegyo doesn't work anymore~'' Suzy did a bbuing bbuing.

''I'm cuter than you!'' Myungsoo bbuing bbuing -ed back.

''Nah~ Bai Chi! Ben Dan! (Idiot, Stupid. In chinese)'' Suzy scolded.

''What?'' Myungsoo tilted his head and looked confused.

''Ahahahahaahaaha you !'' Suzy annoyed Myungsoo.

''Aish...'' Myungsoo rubbed his temples, and got back to studying as a form of trying to distract him from the nice Jieun and Woohyun bonding time.

On the other hand, Jieun also tried her best to revise her French while trying to ignore the fact that Suzy and Myungsoo had bonded so quickly and were having to much fun.

''HAISHHHHH!!!!'' The Husband and Wife sighed in unison.

 

.................................................................................

HELLO! I've updated! This is a really short chapter, coz my exams start in 4 days!!! T^T

Anyway, if you're wondering why Suzy got over it so fast, it's because... uhm... I made it like that. HAH LOL.

Anyway, more will be coming. So watch out!!!

The sequel has been planned already... >:)))))

BUT! This fic won't be ending sooooo fast. Nya nya nya.

I'll try to add more Infinite time!!! Don't worry!!!

I love y'all!!! <3

Muacks!