BGM 6

1 Bestfriend, 1 Girlfriend, 1 Marriage

~At Night 10:00pm~

Ottokae?!!!!!!!!! Myungsoo is marrying someone he doesn't love!!! What's more, he said to make Suzy his Mrs. Kim Myungsoo this morning!!! Argh!!!!!!! Musn't let Suzy know, musn't let Suzy know. Or I'll die!!!!! And so will Myungsoo... Right??? AHHHHH!!!! Jieun rolled around on her bed and stuffed her face into a pillow when she heard her phone vibrate. She checked it and it turned out to be a text from her oh-so-dear future husband!!! 

''Eiep!!! . Keep calm Jieun!!! Mah Gawd. What if he ask what the urgent thing is?! Ottokae?!'' Jieun clutched her hair then checked her text.

''Yo Bestfriend! So what was the urgent matter that you had to ditch me for today?''

''OH MY GAWD WHY DID I HAVE TO BE CORRECT?!'' Jieun whined.

''Personal family stuff. Hehe.''

1 minute later...

''So personal you can't tell your bestfriend about it? D:''

''Err... what do I reply... Hmm.. Aha!''

''My parents told me to shush about it. So I promised them :3 ''

''K.foine. Meet up tomorrow to walk to school as usual?''

''Aniya. I can't. Coz, I need to go to school earlier.''

''Pfft. You avoiding me or something?!''

''No. It's just that I really have something on tomorrow morning.''

''Hmph. Okay. Goodnight.''

...

''He seems angry now...'' Jieun mumbled to herself.

''Ahhh!!! I don't know anymore!!! Goodnight!!!'' Jieun shouted to the walls and threw the blanket all over herself.

Meanwhile... At Myungsoo's side...

(Myungsoo's POV)

Hmph. Jieun is hiding something from me?!!! ME, KIM MYUNGSOO, HER BESTFRIEND OF IDK HOW MANY YEARS, SINCE YOUNG?!!! She'll get it. Hmph. Fish fish Jieun. You Fish!!! Blah. Gosh. The homework is so difficult. I was doing my best to solve the 5 pages of Chemistry homework that Sonsaengnim gave me.

Argh. My brain. Think!!!

I scractched my hair then finally gave up and threw the pen onto the book and slammed it shut. ''RRRRIIINGGNGGGG!!!''

Eh? Who could be calling at this time?

''Yoboseyo?''

''MYUNGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!''

''Oww...Suji! You don't need to scream into the phone.'' I whined and rubbed my ear.

''IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT MYUNGIE I LIVED ON BURNT INSTANT NOODLES TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!''

''B-burnt? Instant noodles?''

''YES BURNT INSTANT NOODLES!!!!!!!''

''Aish. Suji, calm down and tone down or the whole neighbourhood will hear you.''

''I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!!!!''

''Shhhh!!!''

''NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!''

At this amazing point of time, eomma came in. Great. Fantastic. Wow. Awesome. Whatever.

''Yah Kim Myungsoo. What is the time now?!'' Eomma nagged.

''Err 10.45pm?'' I replied while stuffing my phone under the cushion with Suzy still screaming her lungs out from it.

''Shouldn't you be sleeping?! And what's with all that screaming?!'' Eomma glared at me.

''I'm going to bed soon, and I think it's the radio?'' I replied nervously.

''Is it that spoilt girlfriend of yours again?'' Eomma sighed.

''Eomma!!!'' I said exasperately. ''She can hear you...'' I whispered.

''Fine. Go to sleep, it's late.'' Eomma said then walk out of the room. ''Luckily Jieun is going to be my daughter-in-law instead...'' Eomma mumbled softly.

''Huh?'' I asked.

''Nothing. Goodnight.'' She said and walked off.

As soon as she walked away, I lifted up the pillow and Suzy screamed into my ear.

''KIM MYUNGSOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!''

''What?''

''WHAT SPOILT GIRLFRIEND?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!''

''E-er...''

''ANSWER ME!!!!!!!!!!!!''

''Chill Suzy. What eomma was trying to say that if you don't calm down, my handphone will spoil.''

''HAHA REALLY.''

''Yes, Suzy. Really.''

''Hmph.''

''Awww.... my Mrs. Kim Myungsoo is angry???''

''M-Mrs. K-Kim Myungsoo?!''

''Yea. Don't you want to be my wife? You don't?''

''Of course I want!!!!!!!''

''Are you still wearing the ring I gave you?''

''Yes!!!!!!!! It's on my fourth finger now.''

''That will only be temporary. When we really get married, I'll get you the most beautiful and expensive diamond ring ever.''

''Promise?''

''Yes Suzy. It's late now, time to sleep. See you in school tomorrow, my princess.''

''*Yawn* Goodnight yeobo.''

-Line Dead-

(Back to Normal No One's POV)

Suzy Kim. Mrs. Kim Myungsoo. Suzy Bae is married to Kim Myungsoo. Ahhh!!! How great is that? Myungsoo thought excitedly and then drifted off to sleep...

~Next Day~

''Hubby!!!!!'' Suzy backhugged Myungsoo.

''Wifey~ <3'' Myungsoo cooed. 

''So are we eating together today? My maid was sick yesterday so I tried cooking my own noodles and I burnt them T.T'' Suzy pouted.

''Yes. My treat this time. Wanna invite Jieun?'' Myungsoo smiled then asked.

Inside her heart, Suzy wanted a private moment for them both and didn't want Jieun to tag along, but in order not to disappoint her boyfriend, she nodded her head.

''Great! Jieun, joining us for lunch today?'' Myungsoo eyesmiled at Jieun.

I think I'd better let them spent their time together alone before I get married to Myungsoo... Jieun thought.

''No thanks. I've got some activities on today.'' Jieun smiled.

''Really?'' Myungsoo raised one brow.

''Yes...'' Jieun struggled to think of an excuse when she saw Infinite heading over.

''Yup! I'm going to study with Infinite!'' She grinned and went over to Infinite who looked confused.

''Oh okay. Then, it's just the two of us.'' Myungsoo smiled at Suzy and didn't notice anything fishy.

''Yay!!!'' Suzy smiled contentedly and they both went back to their seats to prepare for lessons.

''Study with us? Since when?'' Sunggyu looked at Jieun.

''Nah. I just didn't want to play gooseberry... hehe.'' Jieun smiled sheepishly.

''Cheh. I was wondering since when you would actually want to study with us. Infinite.'' Hoya smirked.

''Maybe when the exams come near?'' Jieun shrugged her shoulders.

''Now, you said it.'' Dongwoo grinned and all of them returned to their seats.

~After School~ (a/n I'm like forever skipping the classes :/)

''Let's go Myungie!'' Suzy grabbed Myungsoo's arm.

''Neh. Bye Jieun! Bye Infinite!'' Myungsoo waved to them and they both went to have their lunch.

''Where do you want to go Suzy?'' Myungsoo asked.

''Anywhere you want.'' Suzy smiled.

''Great.'' Myungsoo grinned and brought her to the cafe where they had their first date.

''Remember?'' Myungsoo grinned and pointed to a tree which held wishes.

''Yes! Let's look for it!!!'' Suzy dragged him to that particular tree and started hunting for the leaf she wrote her wish on.

''Found it!'' Suzy pointed to a leaf.

''Shall I pluck it?'' Myungsoo asked.

''No... this represents our love. I want to leave it on the tree to remember.'' Suzy hugged him.

''Arraseo. Your wish is coming true soon. You said •I wish that I'll spend my life happily with Kim Myungsoo.• You will.'' Myungsoo pecked her forehead.

''I already am very happy with you Myungie.'' Suzy hugged him tighter.

''I'll make you feel the happiest when I marry you. Come on, let's grab a bite.'' Myungsoo dragged her into the cafe.

''This!'' Suzy pointed to a tuna sandwich on the menu and nodded to the waiter.

''You had that on our first date! I'll take the same as I had... Chicken Salad!'' Myungsoo closed the menu and returned it to the waiter.

''You know what? This feels like we're back in the past... Like when we first met'' Suzy gazed into Myungsoo's eyes.

''Yea. How time passes so quickly. It's been 3 years already.'' Myungsoo gazed back.

(a/n gonna fast forward it) Soon, the food came and they ate their lunch happily and reminisced about the old times and they got out of the cafe an hour later when Myungsoo's phone rang...

''Yoboseyo?'' He answered.

''MYUNGSOO!!!!! COME HOME QUICKLY NOW. YOUR GRANDMOTHER HAS HER FINAL WORDS FOR YOU!!!!!!!'' His mother screamed panickly.

''Bwoh?!!!! I'll be home now!!!'' Myungsoo hung up and looked at Suzy.

''Sorry my princess, I'm needed urgently at home now. Saranghae.'' Myungsoo gave her a quick kiss on her lips and rushed home.

Once he reached home, he rushed up the stairs to his grandmother's room and saw her pale, wrinkled face.

''Halmeoni!'' He said and rushed to her side.

''Myungsoo ah~'' She said softly, breathing heavily.

''Yes halmeoni?'' He asked, worriedly.

''Before I go, I have one last wish *cough* for you.'' She said.

''Yes halmeoni? I'll fulfill it if I can.'' Myungsoo trembled.

''M-marry Jieun...'' She coughed again.

''M-Marry Jieun?!'' Myungsoo stuttered.

''Y-yes. S-surely you'll help me fulfill this last wish, right?'' Her breathing quickened.

''O-ok Halmeoni...'' Myungsoo said nervously.

''S-since you agreed, I can rest in peace now.'' Her eyelids shut slowly and her hand dropped from Myungsoo's palm.

''Halmeoni? Halmeoni!!!!!'' Myungsoo sobbed onto the mattress.

His father came round and patted his shoulder.

''Myungsoo ah. Fulfill this last wish. Make her happy? Arraseo?'' Appa said gently.

Myungsoo did not respond. He was overcome with grief and was yet shocked at the sudden news.

 

 

 

...To be continued...

In the next chapter :)

 

 

AWWW SO MYUNGSOO HEARD IT. POOR HALMEONI :'( ANYWAY, 48 SUBBIES!!! ME LOVES Y'ALL!!! MUACKS!!! :3