BGM 31 (The Final Chapter)

1 Bestfriend, 1 Girlfriend, 1 Marriage

Sunggyu was trembling by the time they reached the entrance of the mortuary. The Infinite members saw his expression and patted his shoulder.

''Be strong, hyung.'' Hoya whispered.

Sunggyu nodded and took a deep breath and slowly opened the door of the mortuary, to see someone crouching beside Woohyun's lifeless and pale body.

Jieun.

Instead of seeing her children first, she chose to visit the person who risked his life for hers. The person who had loved her all along. The person who gave her unrequited love. Woohyun.

Her watery eyes looked at the pale,cold body of Woohyun and she his cheek.

''Woohyun-ah...'' She murmured.

''Woohyun! Wake up. Wake up. I demand you to wake up.'' Jieun clutched onto Woohyun's arm and shook it.

''WAKE UP! WOOHYUN! WAKE UP!'' Jieun screamed and started pounding his body.

''Jieun! Calm down! He's dead already. You can't do anything to change the fact!!!'' Myungsoo pulled Jieun away and cradled her in his arms.

''He died... because of me.'' A tear slid down her cheek and she fainted.

''You're exhausted. Guys, I'll help her back to her ward. See you later.'' Myungsoo said as he carried Jieun out of the mortuary.

''Woohyun hyung...'' Sungjong, Sungyeol and Hoya crouched besides his soul less body and whimpered.

''Woohyun-ah... We'll meet again someday, nae?'' Sunggyu took Woohyun's pinky and linked it with his.

''Woohyun...'' Dongwoo sighed and ruffled Woohyun's hair.

Back in Jieun's ward...

Jieun's eyes fluttered open and she saw Myungsoo holding her hand while sleeping. He stirred abit and woke up slowly.

''You're awake.'' Myungsoo smiled a bit.

''Nae. Unfortunately, Woohyun isn't. He'll never be.'' Jieun bit her lip.

''Listen to me, Jieun. You weren't the cause of his death. He was just...unlucky.'' Myungsoo struggled to think of a suitable word.

''But I am. If not for me, he wouldn't have exceeded the speed limit and crash into that truck. He wouldn't have died just like that.'' Jieun sobbed.

''Jieun-ah... Do you think Woohyun hyung will rest in peace if he sees the love of his life blaming herself for his death?'' Myungsoo wiped the tears off her cheeks.

She paused for a moment and shook her head.

''Exactly. So, stop blaming yourself. Move on with life. You still have your two children waiting for you in the corner.'' Myungsoo patted her head and reminded her.

''You mean our children.'' Jieun smiled slightly.

''Er yea. OUR Children.'' Myungsoo facepalmed.

At this moment, the doctor entered the room.

''Mrs Kim, we found this on Woohyun. Apparently, it's a message for you. Indirectly.'' The Doctor passed a locket to Jieun and she held it gently in her hands.

Upon opening the locket, she was stunned to see her picture in there, and a small message next to it.

Dear Jieun,

By the time you see this, would mean that I'm probably dead by now, since I'll never let anyone see this. hehe. Yah, Lee Jieun. Just note that when I'm gone, I'm still watching you. Stalker much? Hey, but remember, I promised to be your guardian angel forever, and I don't break promises just like that. But, you must promise me something too. Stop crying. Be happy. I want to see you smile and be optimistic. If you continue crying, all the fluid in your body will run dry and you'll shrivel up and wilt. Just know that although I'm not with you physically, I'm spiritually by your side. We'll meet again, someday, I'm sure.

Till then, take care and live well with Myungsoo and your two kids. P.S, I'm the Godfather! Don't forget that!!!

Love, Woohyun.

After reading the letter, Jieun started to tear up but Myungsoo wiped her tears away.

''No. No crying. Listen to Woohyun, neh? Stop crying or I'll literally take a vacuum cleaner to your tears away.'' Myungsoo warned jokingly.

''Nae. I'll stop. Can you bring the two kids here? I want to see them.'' Jieun asked the nurse.

The nurse nodded and carried the two fragile twins over and Jieun cradled them in her arms.

''The boy has your eyes and the girl has mine. They're so beautiful.'' Jieun carrassed the babies' cheeks gently.

''They look like us.'' Myungsoo whispered.

''Nae. Alright, I've decided to live and be strong for them,'' Jieun said firmly,''and Woohyun.'' She continued.

''Yes, don't ever break down. If you need support, remember me and Infinite and WooZy.'' Myungsoo smiled gently and kissed her forehead.

A year later...

Jieun placed a bouquet of white carnations at the marble grave and bowed.

''Woohyun, these are your godchildren.'' Jieun ushered one boy and one girl forward. ''Say thank you to Godfather for saving your lives.''

The girl just flushed and the boy went all rapper-style.

''Hi Godfather! I'm Myungwoo! Gomawo for saving my life back then! How's heaven like?'' Myungwoo waved to Woohyun and asked.

''Heaven must be nice, especially with the grease king up there, Myungwoo.'' Dongwoo grinned and ruffled the kid's hair.

''Jisoo? Pay your respects dear.'' Jieun encouraged the little girl.

''E-Er t-thank you Godfather... Y-you're h-handsome!'' The shy girl blurted and ran behind her mother.

''She's too shy.'' Suzy giggled.

''Cute.'' Hoya smiled.

''What about me?'' Myungwoo pouted.

''You're hyper, kid.'' Sungyeol carried Myungwoo and poked his nose.

''I'm cute and hyper!'' Myungwoo did some aegyo.

''He takes after his Godfather more. Unfair.'' Myungsoo whined.

''He has your eyes.'' Sunggyu reminded him.

''Hmph!'' Myungsoo looked away.

''Woohyun-ah. How's your life now? All of us miss you. Hope you're happy, although I think you would be happier with this nice hyung here. Now that you're gone... WOOGYU HAS DISBANDED.'' Sunggyu cried dramatically.

''Hyung! Come back and I'll give you lemon candy. I don't even give my girlfriend lemon candy.'' Sungjong exclaimed as he on a lemon lollipop.

''Woohyun-ah... You'll forever be in our hearts. We'll put your photo at Wooyoung's and Suzy's wedding, so you can see them happy together, neh?'' Jieun winked.

''Rest in peace, Woohyun.'' Everyone bowed and walked away.

Somewhere... in Heaven...

''You guys...'' Woohyun shook his head and smiled.

''Woohyun! Bad news!'' A fellow angel, Daehyun ran forward and tapped him on his shoulder.

''Bwoh?'' Woohyun turned around.

''I'm afraid... Wooyoung and Suzy won't be able to get married.''

______________________________________________________________________________________

And that's the end of 1Bestfriend,1Girlfriend,1Marriage!

Don't unsubscribe yet! There's still a message from ME! :D and the sequel link ^^

Omo! I didn't expect so many subscribers >.<

Thank you those who stuck with me throughout this story.

Well! On to the FINAL FINAL CHAPPIE :D WHEEPIE!