BGM 9

1 Bestfriend, 1 Girlfriend, 1 Marriage

Author's Note:

Alright, before I start... I just wanna say that...

NO I'M NOT A WOOYOUNG HATER OR ANTI FAN.

Why did I write this?

Well, I don't want people to think I hate Wooyoung, I just needed someone who looks y yet cute and playboyish to fit the ''bad'' character and Wooyoung just happens to appear in my mind. Maybe it's because of his new song, y Lady. Haha. Idk. Anyway, NO I DON'T HATE WOOYOUNG HE IS MY BIAS IN 2PM ARRASEO? ALRIGHT. Now back to the story.

__________________________________________________________________________________

During Recess...

''Myungsoo ah. What do you want to eat? I'll buy it for you.'' Jieun offered.

''Thanks for the offer, but no thanks Jieun. Suzy made some kimbap for me. Speaking of Suzy, where is she?'' Myungsoo replied.

''She told me to tell you that she would come down later. Soon to be exact.'' Jieun replied.

''Oh okay.'' Myungsoo nodded.

~At Suzy's side...~

Kimbap where are you???  Suzy dug through her bag to find the precious box of kimbap she made for Myungsoo.

''AHA! Here you are!'' Suzy exclaimed as she held up a container filled with kimbap.

''Does that happen to be made for me?'' someone smirked at a corner.

''What now Jang Wooyoung?!'' Suzy rubbed her temples.

''Oh. Nothing. Just a little... surprise for you.'' Wooyoung said evilly.

''Wow. Surprise surprise how I love surprises.'' Suzy replied sarcastically.

''Yes you do. I wonder... what this is...'' Wooyoung held up a small item in his hand.

''It's a bracelet. You don't say?'' Suzy was close to whacking Wooyoung.

''Yes it's a bracelet. But the wordings on it are very... interesting.'' Wooyoung said as he walked forward and dangled it in front of Suzy's face.

''Yes how interesting-'' Suzy crossed her arms when she saw Myungsoo's name on the bracelet.

''Wait. What.'' Suzy snatched the bracelet from Wooyoung.

''Told you it's unique.'' Wooyoung smirked.

''Ugh. No wonder he has been so secretive nowadays. Why does this bracelet have his name and Jieun's name on it?!'' Suzy clutched the bracelet tightly.

''I don't know. Hmm... maybe they're dating?'' Wooyoung hinted.

''Shut up. I'll settle this. For now, you stay away from any of us.'' Suzy warned and stomped out of the class.

''Sure. Anything this babe wants.'' Wooyoung winked.

~Back to the canteen~

''Here's your drink Myungsoo.'' Jieun passed a glass of juice to Myungsoo and carelessly spilled it on him.

''Oh my goodness!!! Sorry sorry!!! My gosh I'm so careless!!!'' Jieun panicked and quickly took some paper napkins to wipe the spill. At this time, Suzy saw what happened.

What. Kim Myungsoo....... Jang Wooyoung was right. YOU TWO TIMER BRAT!!! Suzy huffed and stomped towards Jieun and Myungsoo.

She slammed the bracelet onto the table and hissed, ''So Wooyoung was right.''

The other two looked up at her, confused.

''ARE YOU BOTH REALLY DATING?!'' Suzy screamed till the whole canteen became silent.

''What?'' Myungsoo looked at Suzy.

''Well, this bracelet. And now she's wiping your shirt for you... Isn't that what couples do?!'' Suzy glared at Myungsoo.

Myungsoo looked at the bracelet then laughed.

''Aigo aigo aigo... That is a friendship bracelet, Suzy ah.'' Myungsoo chuckled.

''Really? Since when were friendship bracelets in shapes of hearts?!'' Suzy glared at Jieun and Myungsoo.

''Haiz. This represents our close friendship since young. Turn the bracelet around and see another engraving.'' Myungsoo facepalmed.

Suzy then twirled the bracelet around to see some words: ''Jieun and Myungsoo, Friends Forever.''

''Alright, fine. Then what about her wiping your shirt?'' Suzy still was pissed.

''I accidentally spilled some juice onto him. So it is normal for me to wipe the spill.'' Jieun shrugged and replied.

''See? Now no need to create a big fuss.'' Myungsoo looked at Suzy.

''Are you saying I'm unreasonable?!'' Suzy screeched.

''No, I'm just trying to say that you should trust me, your boyfriend and not some retard like Wooyoung.'' Myungsoo's blood boiled at the thought of the name.

''Ugh. Alright, I'm sorry Myungsoo and Jieun...'' Suzy looked down.

''It's fine. Right Jieun?'' Myungsoo asked and Jieun quickly nodded.

''See, all's well. Now I'll just head to the toilet to change.'' Myungsoo smiled but in his mind he was planning something else.

 

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

TO THOSE WHO THOUGHT IT WAS THE INVITATION... YOU JUST GOT TROLLED BIG TIME. PUAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I decided to drag it longer :3 Truth not ready to be shown yet. Hahaha. Meanwhile, gotta get back to studying. Exams are NEXT WEEK. ASDFGHJKL Wish me luck! Signing off now :3