BGM 12

1 Bestfriend, 1 Girlfriend, 1 Marriage

Rringgggggg

No One's POV

''Ughh... School finally ended.'' Jieun yawned and stretched her arms.

''Yep. Going to eat with me later Jieun?'' Suzy invited.

''Nah. No thanks. Got to go home. See ya tomorrow.'' Jieun smiled and slung her bag over her shoulder and walked out of the classroom door.

''Myungie? What about you?'' Suzy asked.

''Sorry Suzy. I'm kinda tired today.'' Myungsoo smiled weakly while trying to look out for Jieun.

''HMPH. You people are leaving me one by one. Unfair.'' Suzy pouted.

''Mian...'' Myungsoo apologized and went out of the classroom quickly.

Suzy sighed and started packing her books when someone tapped her.

''Wooyoung? You again?'' Suzy eyed him.

''Suzy. Can we have lunch together? I need to talk to you about something. Urgently.'' Wooyoung said.

''What is it?'' Suzy questioned.

''It's...'' Wooyoung hesitated.

''Tell me.'' Suzy said.

''Over lunch.'' Wooyoung grabbed her wrist and pulled her out of class.

Meanwhile...

''Jieun! Wait up for me!!!'' Myungsoo huffed and ran towards Jieun who was 1 kilometre in front of him.

Jieun ignored him and continued to walk quicker till she reached her house and was about to enter.

''Wait.'' Myungsoo dashed in front of her and blocked her from entering.

''What?'' Jieun snapped.

''We need to talk.'' Myungsoo tried to catch his breath.

''There's nothing to talk about. Go away. I want to eat eomma's cooking.'' Jieun went to the left but Myungsoo quickly jumped to the left.

''Move.'' Jieun glared at him and went to the right but he was quicker and got there first.

''I said MOVE.''

''No.''

''Move your smelly self out of the doorway.''

''No.''

''I'm going to swear if you don't.''

''Go ahead. I won't let you pass.''

''**** You.''

''Whatever.''

''Seriously. MOVE IT.''

''No.''

At this moment the door opened.

''So this was all the noise outside the door. Jieun, Myungsoo, come in. Myungsoo, your parents are here. We need to discuss matters.'' Mrs. Lee opened the door and pushed both of them in.

''Eomma? Appa?'' Myungsoo stared at them in disbelief.

''Ah Son. Uhm... we have decided to bring forward the wedding date to...'' Mr Kim said nervously and nudged his wife.

''To 11 August.'' Mrs Kim gulped.

''WHAT?!'' Jieun and Myungsoo shouted.

''But the invitations are already sent out.'' Jieun said.

''And we're not ready yet.'' Myungsoo explained.

''We know. But the fortune teller says it's better to have the wedding 1 week after the elder's demise.'' Mr Kim said.

''Appa... you believe in these kind of things?'' Myungsoo facepalmed.

''You never know. So, today, you and Jieun will try on your wedding outfits. Then have your photoshoots taken.'' Mrs Kim showed them a timetable.

''WHAT. 3 Hours for outfit. 5 Hours for photo taking?!'' Jieun widened her eyes.

''We need to attend school tomorrow!'' Myungsoo went poker faced.

''Don't give me that look son. You both can skip school and have a bonding session.'' Mr Kim said.

''Yes. So now, both of you. Into the car and off to the outfit fitting area.'' Mrs Kim rushed them into the car while Mr Lee honked the car horn and they both entered the car. During the 20 minute ride, the whole atmosphere was awkward. Soon, they reached their destination and Mr Lee dropped them off.

''Choose the best outfits! Hwating!'' Mr Lee grinned and Jieun and Myungsoo waved goodbye to him.

Jieun quickly walked off to her area while Myungsoo sighed and went to his.

After 1 hour and 60 dresses later...

''Jieun ah. Neomu yeppo da.'' Stylist complimented.

''Komawo unnie.'' Jieun bowed.

''Aigoo why so formal?'' Unnie chuckled.

''Hehe...'' Jieun grinned shyly.

''Yes. My wife to be is so pretty right?'' Myungsoo smiled as he walked over.

''Nae. Haha! You'd better cherish her, young man.'' The Stylist winked.

''For sure.'' Myungsoo looked at Jieun who no matter how mad she was, blushed a bit.

''Great. Now it's makeup time! Got to make sure you both look your best for the photoshoot.'' The Makeup artist came in.

''First, the wife. Then the husband. Arraseo?'' The makeup artist smiled and they both nodded.

Jieun sat down on the makeup chair while Myungsoo stood behind her as he watched her getting made up by the makeup artist.

BB Cream, BB Mousse, Blush, Eyeshadow, Concealer, Lipgloss, Foundation, Mascara, Eyeliner were all on Jieun's face 1 hour later. The makeup artist then curled her lashes and clapped her hands.

''Done!'' She smiled satisfactorily.

''I-is that really me?'' Jieun looked into the mirror, shocked.

''Yes. Jieun. That's you.'' Myungsoo smiled.

''Now your turn, mister.'' The makeup artist eyed him.

''I surrender!'' Myungsoo sat down on a chair next to Jieun and the makeup artist began her wonders again.

30 Mins later...

''I look as handsome as ever.'' Myungsoo looked into the mirror and joked.

''Of course.'' Jieun mumbled.

''My wife agrees... hahaha!'' Myungsoo chuckled.

''Alright people. Photoshoot time!'' the Photographer motioned for them to go over.

''Husband, wrap arm around wife's waist. Wife, look at husband lovingly. Husband also look at wife the same way. Both of you smile. Okay?'' Photographer asked.

''Nae.'' Both of them nodded.

After 5 hours of doing different poses, going to different locations, and changing of outfits, the photoshoot was finally over.

''Great job! Thanks for cooperating with us today.'' the Photographer shook their hands and left the location.

''Well that's all. Dinner?'' Myungsoo smiled at Jieun.

''Sure.'' She shrugged and they both went to change out of their outfits and removed their makeup before heading to a small restaurant.

 

 

 

 

BORING CHAPTER. BUT I UPDATED. YAY? THEY RECONCILED. WELL, HALF. I'LL WRITE WHAT WAS HAPPENING BETWEEN SUZY AND WOOYOUNG WHILE MYUNGU WERE AT THE PHOTOSHOOT, WEDDING THINGS, ETC. TODAY SINGAPORE IS 47 YEARS OLD!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!!!!!!! SARANGHAE!!!