BGM 24

1 Bestfriend, 1 Girlfriend, 1 Marriage

Warning. This chapter is a lil bit naughtier compared to other chapters, but I'm not rating it M coz theres no . Oh no, I never write . Arraseo? :)

 

 

 

''B-babies?!'' Jieun and Myungsoo stuttered.

''Yes, why? You are the only ones who can continue the family name. Don't tell me you don't intend to give birth at all?!'' Mrs Kim shrieked.

''Uhm... well.. not now of course...'' Myungsoo scratched the back of his head.

''What do you mean not NOW? You both are married! In the eyes of the law, you both are husband and wife! You can consummate your marriage any time now!'' Mrs Kim frowned.

''Er... Mrs Kim? I don't think that it is okay for Jieun to go to school with a big belly bump? Right?'' Woohyun reasoned.

''She's ending school in like 1 more month! It takes 9 months for a baby to be born. What's the problem?'' Mrs Kim started to be more than annoyed.

''Well. For starters, it's not safe for a pregnant woman to be in school. Why?'' Sunggyu started.

''Because someone may kick her accidentally...'' Dongwoo continued.

''Or she may trip and fall...'' Woohyun added.

''Someone may give her raw food...'' Hoya nodded.

''And smoked seafood!'' Sungyeol piped up.

''Plus, pregnant women tend to get tired easily, so they need a LOT of rest. She should stay at home instead.'' Sungjong finished.

''What rubbish is that-'' Mrs Kim furrowed her eyebrows.

''IT'S TRUE!!!!'' Infinite + The Couple + Mr Kim shouted into her face.

''Wow, Uncle. You're on Jieun and Myungsoo's side?''Sungyeol raised an eyebrow.

''In a way. I don't approve of having babies when you're 19 years old. Maybe next year would be a good time instead.'' Mr Kim grinned.

''BUT YEOBO! We are getting older day by day! They should have their babies ASAP!'' Mrs Kim sulked.

''Be patient yeobo. Next year is just 2 months away. (a/n pretend they are in October and school ends in November ouo)'' Mr Kim pacified his wife.

''UGH! FINE. 9 against 1! You win!'' Mrs Kim stomped up the stairs and banged the door close.

''Holy mackerel...'' Dongwoo widened his eyes.

''Well, I'll be back to Suave Mr Kim mode and assuage that wife of mine upstairs. Be going now! Happy chatting guys!'' Mr Kim waved to them and skittered up the staircase.

''Suave Mr Kim?!'' WooGyu snorted silently.

''That was my dad when he was in his 30s. Or so he says.'' Myungsoo shrugged.

''Well! Back to the topic. So do you wanna have babies Jieunnie~?'' Myungsoo cooed.

''BAHAHA. No.'' Jieun snickered.

''WAI!!!! D:'' Myungsoo pouted.

''I'm too young to commit to you!'' Jieun cackled evilly and ran away.

''NOOOOOOOO DASHI DORAWA!!!!!!'' Myungsoo whined and chased after her.

''When will they ever grow up?'' Sungyeol facepalmed.

''SO SAYS THE CHODING HIMSELF.'' The rest of Infinite chorused.

''AISH!!!'' Sungyeol pouted.

''Hey, but honestly. Don't you think that we should encourage them to have babies?'' Sunggyu asked.

''Yep. I want to play with the babies!'' Sungjong clapped.

''I don't really care, as long as they don't break our friendship.'' Hoya shrugged.

''I object.'' Woohyun folded his arms.

''Waiii D: '' Sungjong pouted.

''The thought of two of my bestfriends doing... THAT. Creeps the crap out of me.'' Woohyun shivered.

''Oh really. More like you're jealous Woohyun.'' Dongwoo snickered.

''No I'm not.'' Woohyun glared at Dongwoo.

''Oh yes you are.'' He shot back.

''Okay guys, guys. Calm down. So it's settled. Only one objection! Let's help them on this mission.'' Sunggyu grinned.

''YES.'' The rest of the guys besides Woohyun cheered enthusiastically.

THE NEXT DAY... (A Saturday)

''SURPRISE!!!'' The 6 Infinite members shouted when Jieun opened the door.

''Huh?'' A bewildered Jieun stared at them and the presents they were holding in their hands.

''We've got first anniversary presents in advance.'' Sunggyu grinned nervously.

''We hope you like them!'' Sungyeol held out his gift.

''Right... but what is this?'' Jieun pointed at the pink packaging Hoya was holding.

''Let us in first, and we'll talk.'' Dongwoo suggested.

''Aww fine.'' Jieun gave up and let them enter the house.

The 6 guys settled themselves comfortably on the couch and placed their gifts on the coffee table, when Myungsoo entered the living room.

''Guys? What are you doing here?'' Myungsoo asked as he munched on a banana.

''Serious business.'' Sungjong smirked.

''You both, sit down on the other couch and we'll talk.'' Sunggyu ordered.

Jieun and Myungsoo looked at each other and shrugged, then they went to take their seats.

''So...? What's all this?'' Myungsoo pointed at the gifts.

''Encouragement presents.'' Dongwoo winked.

''Here! Open them!'' The rest of Infinite s all six gifts into the Couple's hands.

Jieun and Myungsoo slowly unwrapped the presents and upon seeing them, Myungsoo facepalmed and Jieun raised one eyebrow.

''From Sunggyu: 2 Baby Pajamas Sets, One for male one for female.'' Jieun looked at the first gift.

''From Dongwoo: Pregnancy test kit!?'' Myungsoo stared at the box.

''From Hoya: Basket of Avocados. FACIAL!'' Jieun smiled.

''From Sungyeol: Ten pieces of maternity dresses.'' Myungsoo pokerfaced.

''From Sungjong: Milk powder?!'' Jieun facepalmed.

''Finally, from Woohyun: Birth Control Pills?! Yah, Woohyun.'' Myungsoo glared at Woohyun.

''What! You're too young to get pregnant!!!'' Woohyun pouted.

''Ok lol what. So, guys. Seriously? By the way, thanks for the avocados Hoya, I could really use a facial.'' Jieun grinned.

''No!!! Avocados help increase the chance of pregnancy!!! Don't use them for a facial!!!'' Hoya protested.

''Seriously?! Baby clothing, maternity dresses, pregnancy test kit and MILK POWDER? Sungjong, we haven't even done THAT yet. Too early. Tsk tsk.'' Myungsoo clicked his tongue.

''No worries. This expires in 2015. Your baby would have been born by then. Oh yep! This milk powder contains EzyDigest, Immunofortis, Antioxidants, Vitagrow and Maxi-Q. Very good for the baby.'' Sungjong explained and nodded.

''Oh guys...'' Myungsoo sighed.

''You are very welcome :D'' Infinite chorused.

''Woohyun, what the heck is the meaning of this?'' Myungsoo held out the packet of birth control pills.

''Just in case if you wanted any fun but don't want to get pregnant...'' Woohyun whistled.

''Yah! We agreed to get stuff to ENCOURAGE the pregnancy, not to control it!'' Sunggyu whacked Woohyun on the head.

''OW!!!'' Woohyun  rubbed his sore head and glared at Sunggyu.

''I guess... we'll be keeping this... right?'' Jieun giggled nervously and took the gifts away.

''So when are the babies coming?'' Dongwoo hinted.

''Boy or girl? Or twins?'' Hoya asked.

''Well.. since you guys are so eager...'' Myungsoo cackled.

''Woah, what are you up to now?'' Sungyeol asked.

''Hmm... Come on Jieun. We've got something important to do.'' Myungsoo grinned evilly and picked his wife up, bridal style.

''Uh oh~~'' Sungjong wriggled his eyebrows.

''Er-um... YAH! Myungsoo!!! Put me down now!!!'' Jieun kicked her feet in the air and punched Myungsoo's shoulders.

''You know what to do Myungsoo! We'll be going now! Have fun!!!'' Sunggyu shouted and pushed the rest of the guys out of the door.

''But hyung! I want to see-'' Sungyeol whined.

''Hearing is good enough.'' Sunggyu winked and closed the door behind him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

/was dying while typing this chapter.

Oh, annyeonghaseyo subbies and readers! Mianhae for not updating for like since last week? or last last week? My internet was down :(

Plus, if this chapter doesn't seem to be interesting, sorry! But I'm having a severe cough + lots of phlegm so I can't think straight.

Good news though...

THE HOLIDAYS ARE IN 4 DAYS. AWWW YEAH WOOHOO!!!

Erhem... this chapter seems a bit naughty. Hehehe.

Don't mind me :)))))

Okay can. Bye bye!!!