BGM 7

1 Bestfriend, 1 Girlfriend, 1 Marriage

After 30 minutes, Myungsoo wiped his tears and saw that he had wet the bedsheet with them. He got up from his bed and went to wash his face. While washing his face, a thousand thoughts ran through his mind.

Halmeoni has passed on... and she wants me to marry Jieun? B-but... What about Suzy? I can't possibly dump Suzy. Myungsoo looked at his reflection in the mirror.

Aish... but I must respect Halmeoni's decision... Make her happy... Fine. I'll marry Jieun. Myungsoo wiped his face then walked over to Jieun's house.

''Ding dong!!!'' the bell rang and Jieun's mother opened the door.

''Oh annyeong Myungsoo-ah. Are you looking for Jieun?'' Mrs. Lee asked.

''Yes. Is she busy?'' Myungsoo asked.

''I don't think so. She's up in her room. You can knock on the door and I believe she'll let you in.'' Mrs. Lee winked.

''Oh. Arraseo. Thank you Aunty.'' Myungsoo bowed then went up to Jieun's room.

''Jieun?'' Myungsoo knocked on the door softly.

''Neh? Come in.'' Jieun called from her room.

''Jieun-ah, my halmeoni just passed away.'' Myungsoo started as he sat on one of the bean bags.

''What?! Omo, and I didn't get to see her alive for the last time...'' one tear slid down Jieun's cheek.

''And... her last wish is... is for me to marry you, Jieun.'' Myungsoo continued, saying ''marry'' worriedly.

''M-marry?'' Jieun pretended not to know anything.

''N-n-neh...'' Myungsoo stuttered.

''But that's not correct! You already have Suzy!'' Jieun said.

''I know, but Halmeoni's last wish... I don't want to disappoint her.'' Myungsoo sighed.

''E-er Myungsoo ah... I have something to tell you...'' Jieun started nervously.

''Go ahead.'' Myungsoo buried his face into his hands.

''I actually knew about this beforehand. My parents knew about it too. I think your parents too knew about this.'' Jieun said in one breath.

''B-bwoh?! YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?'' Myungsoo shouted.

''I-I'' tears started to flow from Jieun's eyes.

''YOU WHAT?! IF YOU TOLD ME BEFOREHAND, AT LEAST I WOULDN'T TAKE THIS SO SUDDENLY! NOW THAT YOU TELL ME THIS, I CAN'T ACCEPT IT!!!!!!'' Myungsoo roared at Jieun.

''M-Myungsoo... l-let me e-e-explain...'' Jieun sobbed.

Upon seeing Jieun crying, Myungsoo's eyes softened and he took a few minutes to calm down.

''H-hey... don't cry.'' Myungsoo hugged Jieun.

''Sorry Myungsoo. It's just that I want you to be happy with Suzy for sometime till the time was right for you to know.'' Jieun sobbed.

''I should be sorry for shouting at you too... Mianhae.'' Myungsoo lowered his head.

''You're not going to be angry with me... are you?'' Jieun asked.

''Well... what's the point? You didn't tell me because you wanted me to be happy. At least I was ignorant for awhile. Ignorance is bliss. So, why should I be angry with you? Besides, you're going to live with me in the future.'' Myungsoo gave a small smile.

''Phew... thank you for forgiving me. But in the mean time, don't tell Suzy about this.'' Jieun said.

''Why?'' Myungsoo asked.

''At least let her be happy too. You won't want her to be angry and sad before we even sign the marriage certificate.'' Jieun said.

''Arraseo. We'll act normally and happy as usual, even though we know about this, okay?'' Myungsoo ruffled Jieun's hair.

''Neh.'' Jieun nodded and smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DAMN THEY HAD A MINOR/BIG IDK FIGHT. DAMMIT. OK I'LL TRY TO CONTINUE ASAP COZ THE WHOLE WEEK I HAVE SCHOOL + PREPARATION FOR DRAMA PERFORMANCE. AND SORRY FOR SHORT UPDATE AND LONG WAIT. BEEN BUSY. OKAY. ANNYEONG!

 

~Jellybeanz :3

15th July 2012

6:40pm SG Time