BGM 11

1 Bestfriend, 1 Girlfriend, 1 Marriage

No One's POV

Jieun felt someone grab her arm and turned round, to see Myungsoo looking at her.

''Y-You didn't hear anything... did you?'' Myungsoo asked.

''Oh yea. I didn't hear anything.'' Jieun sniffed and wiped her tears and replied sarcastically.

''Uh-uhm...'' Myungsoo stuttered.

''Know what? Fine. Let's divorce 1 day after the damn marriage. I don't care anymore. You live your life, I live mine. Everyone will be happy. Arraseo?'' Jieun struggled to get out of Myungsoo's grip.

''Jieun, I only said that in a moment of pique.'' Myungsoo lied.

''Really? You didn't sound angry.'' a tear slid down her cheek.

''Er-er... I-I'' Myungsoo struggled to think of an excuse.

''Don't need to explain to me Myungsoo. You don't love me, that's fine. All I can do is just blame myself for loving you too much, and for too long too. Even now, I still can't let you go even when you are with Suzy. Fine. I shall just stop, and prevent hurting anyone alright?!'' Jieun screamed and ran off.

Myungsoo stood at the spot, rooted, and stunned by what Jieun just confessed.

W-what? Did she just say that she l-likes me?! T-that... that can't be... right? Myungsoo thought worriedly.

''Jieun!!!'' Myungsoo called and ran after her.

Suzy's POV

''Suzy! So how's things between you and your boyfriend?'' Jiyeon winked.

''It's great... where's Jieun?'' I answered then looked at my watch, wondering why she had been gone for so long.

''I don't know. I saw her running to the parade square though.'' Jiyeon shrugged her shoulders.

''Parade square? Since when were there toilet bowls in the parade square...'' I wondered.

''Toilet bowls?'' Jiyeon asked.

''Nothing...'' I replied when I saw Jieun walking towards me, with a tear-stained face.

''O____O Jieun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' I rushed up towards her.

''Wae? What happened?'' I asked worriedly.

''N-nothing...'' She sniffed.

''You're lying.'' I said.

''The cramps were too painful...'' She said and winced.

''I told you to take those pills.... tsk tsk tsk. You want them now?'' I asked.

''No thanks. I just need some warm water and some rest.'' Jieun smiled weakly and sat at the table. Soon, I saw Myungsoo running towards me.

''Myungsoo, where did you disappear to?'' I scanned him.

''I went to settle some business. Oh yeah, where's Jieun?'' Myungsoo asked panickly.

''She's there... why?'' I looked at him suspiciously.

''I need to talk to her.'' Myungsoo rushed over to Jieun, who upon seeing him, moved further from him.

They're acting really weird...I thought and went over to hear their conversation.

''Jieun-ah, let me explain...'' Myungsoo said.

''There's nothing to explain.'' Jieun replied coldly.

''Yes there is.'' Myungsoo sighed.

''No there isn't. Go away.'' Jieun poked at her food.

''No I won't. Till you let me explain.'' Myungsoo stated firmly.

RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

''The bell has gone. Back to class. Suzy, let's go.'' Jieun called me over, leaving Myungsoo behind.

''Jieun .... what happened? Between you and Myungsoo?'' I asked worriedly.

''Aish. It's nothing. C'mon. Class is starting.'' Jieun said and walked hurriedly to class.

Fine. If you both don't want to tell me, I'll find out myself. I promised and followed her to class.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

REALLY SHORT CHAPTER. T.T