BGM 15

1 Bestfriend, 1 Girlfriend, 1 Marriage

''.''

''Who thought that such an innocent face could be such a witch.''

''Psh. I knew something wrong was going on.''

''She always hangs out with L oppa.''

''Poor Suzy... T.T''

''That Lee Jieun! Ugh...''

''Then again... L was at fault too.''

''What is this arranged marriage crap?!''

''Oh gosh... Poor Jieun!!!''

''Suzy crashed the wedding... evil...''

''No surprise. Suzy hangs out with Wooyoung, Jieun hangs out with L. No surprise.''

''What's with the Suzy,L and Jieun thingy? Someone please explain?!!!!''

Jieun sighed as she scrolled down her Twitter timeline.

''Arrange marriage, #MyungEun Day, #BaeSuzyCrashesWedding, #Arrangedmarriage, blah blah blah. Seriously, people have bigger mouths than brains.'' Jieun grumbled as she listed out the top 3 trends on Twitter.

''What is it Jieun?'' Myungsoo walked in while drying his hair.

''Look.'' Jieun showed the laptop to Myungsoo.

Myungsoo looked at it for awhile then shook his head.

''C'mon. Those people should seriously shut up for once. Hearing those stupid fangirls scream into my ear daily makes me wanna pour acid on them.'' Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

''One thing for sure. News sure spread like wildfire. I really wonder who could be behind it. Suzy?'' Jieun asked.

Myungsoo thought for awhile then shook his head.

''No. Suzy may be really angry and all that, but having known her for so many years, she's not the type of person to spread these kind of rumours when she's mad. She may say that she would announce to the whole school these things, but she never does it.'' Myungsoo said.

''If it's not Suzy... then who? Is it the mysterious figure I saw at the entrance?'' Jieun looked at Myungsoo.

''That's possible. But we can't just jump to conclusions. C'mon. We still have school tomorrow.'' Myungsoo jumped onto the bed.

''School? Are you serious?! I'm tired from the wedding...'' Jieun rubbed her eyes.

''Eomma says we can go during break, which is like 10.40am. So we can sleep in.'' Myungsoo sat up and hugged a pillow.

''Alright. Fine. I'm going to sleep now...'' Jieun walked towards the bed but stopped.

''Wait. How are we going to sleep?'' Jieun raised one eyebrow.

''Good question. You take the mattress, I take the bed?'' Myungsoo asked.

''Wow. How gentlemanly.'' Jieun rolled her eyes.

''Psh. I'm just joking! I'll take the floor and you take the bed, fair and square?'' Myungsoo patted Jieun's shoulder.

''Now that's better. Goodnight!'' Jieun jumped under the covers and went to sleep.

''Heh. How childish.'' Myungsoo chuckled softly.

''I can hear you!'' Jieun said.

''Oops!'' Myungsoo stuck out his tongue then went to sleep.

...

''RRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGG DING DONG RING DING DONG, DING DINGGGGG~~~~'' Myungsoo's alarm rang. (a/n Sorry, author slightly crazy here XP)

''Ugh...'' Myungsoo yawned and stretched his arms then touched his back.

''Argh. Shouldn't have given in to her. Now my back hurts :('' Myungsoo whined and went to fold the blanket.

''Baboon. Wake up.'' Myungsoo got up to wake Jieun, but to his surprise, the blanket was folded neatly and she wasn't there.

''Huh???'' Myungsoo scratched his head then went downstairs to brush his teeth, to be greeted by the aroma of FOOD. YES  FOOODDDDDD~ HEAVENLY FOOD. BAHAHAHAHA. (a/n I'm crazy today. FOOOOOOOOODDDDD!!!!!)

''Woah... am I dreaming? Food?'' Myungsoo slapped his forehead and rubbed his eyes to see Jieun in the kitchen.

''OMIGAWSH IT'S FOOD!!!!!!!!'' Myungsoo ran to the kitchen and peeped over Jieun's shoulder to see what she was cooking.

''WOAH. PANCAKES AND BACON. NOM NOM.'' Myungsoo tried to take one cool one from the stack on plates but Jieun smacked his hand.

''No. No food until you brush your smelly teeth Mr Kim.'' Jieun said while Myungsoo rubbed his hand.

''Oww... Not even one?'' Myungsoo did aegyo.

''No. Not even one. Fail aegyo!!!'' Jieun blew a raspberry and Myungsoo walked off to the bathroom to wash up.

Soon...

''Food!!! Come to daddy.'' Myungsoo ran to the table and sat down.

''Greedy pig.'' Jieun teased and went back to the kitchen to get whipped cream and maple syrup.

''Hey. Not my fault the Priest had to take like half of the wedding dishes. My tteokbokki~~~'' Myungsoo whined.

''Yeah yeah your tteokbokki. Now you can eat your pancakes. Bon Appetit. By the way, where's eomma and appa?'' Jieun asked as she took a forkful of bacon.

''SHEY WEN OU.'' Myungsoo said while chewing.

''Say what?'' Jieun leaned in closer to hear what Myungsoo was saying.

''They went out.'' Myungsoo swallowed his food and went to take another piece.

''Oh okay.'' Jieun nodded and continued eating.

''Ar u goi in to us y shey wen ou?'' Myungsoo asked while eating.

''Seriously please stop that mouth of yours for once. I can't understand what you are saying.'' Jieun looked at Myungsoo and poked his cheeks.

''I said. Aren't you going to ask why they went out?'' Myungsoo gulped down his food.

''Nope. Because I don't like being that nosy. Since you asked it, okay, why?'' Jieun asked.

''They said they want to give us some bonding time.'' Myungsoo replied.

''Oh. LOL.'' Jieun laughed.

''Why?'' Myungsoo looked at her.

''Bonding time? More like time to go to school. Leggo!'' Jieun put all the dishes into the sink and quickly changed into her uniform.

''Speed limit of 90km/h. Changing time.'' Myungsoo joked.

''Thank you very much. Now it's time to go.'' Jieun slung her bag over her shoulders and went out of the house.

''Wait for me!!!'' Myungsoo locked the gate and door and followed after Jieun.

''Hurry up slowpoke. That's what you get for eating too much.'' Jieun poked his stomach.

''I have abs okay!'' Myungsoo crossed his arms.

''Alright alright. Off to school Mr.'' Jieun her heel and started walking.

...

''There. That's the one.''

''Can't believe she stole Suzy unnie's man.''

''.''

''No~ The beautiful Jieun is married!!!''

''Jieun~ Why him?!!!!''

''Guys. None of them are at fault.''

''Seriously, what's the big deal with the MyungU couple!?!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!~?!!??!?!!?!?''

When Jieun and Myungsoo stepped into school, they could see some girls glaring at Jieun, some guys being depressed, some with the ''=_='' face and some of them are completely clueless.

''Yah. Lee Jieun. Who do you think you are to steal Myungsoo oppa away from Suzy unnie?'' A bunch of girls walked up to her.

''Excuse me. You don't even know the full story. Who are you to judge me?'' Jieun glared at them.

''What. You still dare to talk back? Although you are the Angel of the school, Suzy is the Queenka. You !'' One girl held her hand out to slap her but Myungsoo held that girl's wrist firmly.

''Don't slap people anyhow and when you feel like it.'' His pokerface came on.

''M-Myungsoo oppa...'' The girl stuttered.

''And I'm L.'' Myungsoo stared at her coldly.

''L-L oppa!!! But she broke you both up! You both were the perfect couple and and she had to ruin it!!!'' The girl whined but Myungsoo glared at her harder.

''Continue. Continue your words that are full of crap. I don't hit girls, so you might just be the first honourable one I may hit.'' Myungsoo said.

''B-But... WAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!'' The girl ran off, crying, and the rest backed down.

''Phew. Thanks Myungsoo.'' Jieun looked at him gratefully.

''No prob. Anyone who wants to hurt my wife will have to get through me first.'' Myungsoo smiled.

*W-Wife? Did he just call me his Wife?* Jieun gulped and got back to her senses.

''Thanks again. Now let's get to class.'' Jieun dragged him to class when someone blocked their way.

''Having fun with your wife, Kim Myungsoo? How about you Mrs Kim? Nice time?'' Wooyoung smirked.

''I swear if there weren't any laws, I would gladly take some acid and pour it on your arrogant face.'' Jieun rolled her eyes.

''Wow feisty.'' Wooyoung scoffed.

''Shut up.'' Myungsoo hissed.

''Wow, protecting your wife already? Aww... how sweet!'' Wooyoung said sarcastically.

''Ugh. Two things to tell you. 1) Shut up. 2)Get Lost. Let's go Jieun.'' Myungsoo dragged her away.

*I swear that figure looks familiar... Wait. Don't tell me... HE's THAT GUY?!* Jieun thought in horror.

''A penny for your thoughts?'' Myungsoo asked Jieun.

''Myungsoo... I think the mysterious guy is... Wooyoung.'' Jieun took a deep breath.

''What?! Are you serious?!'' Myungsoo stared at her, wide eyed.

''Yes. She's serious. Because he was the one who told me everything.'' Suzy walked towards them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ANNYEONG! I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A 1000 YEARS. T.T BUT I'VE UPDATED! HAHA, THEY'RE BEGINNING TO BE MORE COUPLE-Y. YAY!!! BTW, DON'T HATE SUZY!!! THIS IS A FANFIC. FAN- FIC. YEAH, SHE'S NOT LIKE THAT IN REAL LIFE!!! NOW I'M SERIOUSLY REGRETTING MY CHOICE NOT TO CHOOSE AN OC BISH INSTEAD. T.T

 

I'M PROMOTING THIS EVERYWHERE. MY FRIEND NEEDS 150 SUBBYS BY THE END OF SEP, TO CONTINUE WRITING ON AFF. PLEASE SUPPORT HER FIC! IT'S ABOUT EXO 8D. IT'S NICE MAN! REALLY SUPPORTERS!!!!!!!!!!!! *waves flag* OMG IM MAD. LOL. HERE'S LE LINK

ANNYEONG!!!!!!!!!!!! 8D