BGM 13

1 Bestfriend, 1 Girlfriend, 1 Marriage

(a/n readers, you do want to know what happened between Suzy and Wooyoung right? ;) Well... here it goes! Let's just say your travelled back in time >.<)

Suzy and Wooyoung's ''Area'':

''Wooyoung! Let go of me!!!'' Suzy struggled to get her wrist free from Wooyoung's tight grip.

''No.'' Wooyoung continued pulling her to his car. (a/n Yes, Wooyoung the y Man has a car xD )

''If you don't let go, I'll scream that you molested me!!!'' Suzy threatened.

''And if you do scream, I'll just have to use the ultimate method to shut you up.'' Wooyoung warned.

''You won't dare.'' Suzy scoffed.

''Try me.'' Wooyoung smirked.

''HELP!!!!!!!! MOLEST!!!!!!!!!! MOLEST!!!!! -'' Suzy was cut off when Wooyoung planted a forceful kiss on her lips.

Suzy's eyes widened and she immediately tried to push him away, but failed. Wooyoung then pulled back and smirked.

''I warned you.'' He smirked.

''Disgusting ert.'' Suzy shivered, but also felt a bit tingly in her stomach.

''Now get in.'' He opened the car door for her but she refused to budge.

''I'm warning you. I have my ways to make you get in.'' Wooyoung whistled.

''Yea right. I'm not scared.'' Suzy rolled her eyes.

''Playing hard to get? Well. You left me with no other choice.'' Wooyoung shrugged and picked her up bridal style.

''Put me down!!!'' Suzy yelped.

''I know you want me.'' Wooyoung smirked and placed her down gently on the leather seat and told the driver to start the car.

''Gross.'' Suzy sat further from him, but he moved closer.

''Move further.'' She told him, but he moved even closer.

''This is my car. So I'm free to do whatever I want. You're my prisoner.'' Wooyoung looked at Suzy.

''Yucks!!!!!!!!!!!'' Suzy winced.

''I can even you, ya know?'' Wooyoung winked.

''You don't dare!!!!!!'' Suzy took out her heel and threatened to whack him but he stopped her.

''But because I'm a decent guy, I won't do that. You'll just have to listen to me now and stop screaming.'' Wooyoung leaned back on the seat and placed his arm casually round her shoulder.

''Aish. Fine. Where are we going?'' Suzy looked at him.

''You'll see.'' Wooyoung grinned.

15 minutes later...

''This place?'' Suzy looked out of the window.

''Yep. Familiar?'' Wooyoung asked.

''Of course! This is the place where Myungsoo and I had our first date!'' Suzy said happily and Wooyoung facepalmed.

''You brought that boyfriend of yours here for your first date?'' Wooyoung became expressionless.

''Yes!!! He was so sweet! We even had our wish written on a leaf and put it up in the tree!'' Suzy exclaimed.

''Looks like you forgot about your very first date...'' Wooyoung said angrily and dragged her into the cafe.

''Our very first date?'' Suzy asked as she sat on a chair.

''The first date you had with your FIRST boyfriend?'' Wooyoung reminded.

''Oh... you.'' Suzy said.

''You don't sound very happy.'' Wooyoung raised one eyebrow.

''Of course you bastard, you cheated on me then you expect me to remember and forgive you?! In your dreams.'' Suzy stood up, ready to leave but Wooyoung held her back.

''If you didn't forgive me or treat me as your friend, you wouldn't bother to follow me here to sit and eat with me.'' Wooyoung said gently.

''T-That's because... I-I was forced!'' Suzy said quickly.

''And... You don't even know the real reason why I cheated on you.'' He whispered into her ear.

''Alright.'' She slammed her handbag down on the table.

''Why?'' Suzy asked.

''Because... I was drunk.'' Wooyoung admitted quietly.

''What?!'' Suzy exclaimed in disbelief.

''Shush! Yes. I was drunk.'' Wooyoung said.

''H-How?'' Suzy whispered.

''Well... long story short. Remember that day when we had a huge quarrel? I went to my friend's club to have a few glasses. If you're wondering how I got in, well... nothing cash can't solve right? Then the next day, I found myself in emm... bed with this woman called... let's just call her Ruby. She said that I got her pregnant, and that I would have to marry her. Of course, being the naive person I was, I believed her. And in order not to hurt your feelings, I thought that breaking up would be the best.'' Wooyoung explained.

Suzy trembled abit before continuing, ''But then... why did you come back?''

Wooyoung scoffed. ''Huh. Turns out that I had been cheated on. I saw that hanging out with another man at the club, and without him noticing, she put some powder into his drink. Must have been sleeping powder. Because the next thing I knew, the man fell asleep immediately and she started to want to drag him away. She failed. Big time, because I finally knew the truth when I went forward and jerked her arm away. I bet she saw my father's namecard and knew that I was rich, thus she wanted to fake her pregnancy and marry into my family, to get her filthy hands on our money. After that, I totally regretted breaking up with you and went to report her to the police. Then,I went back to your old house, only to know that you had moved. Finally, enrolled into your school and kept a low profile. I knew everything about you. Your Myungsoo, You, Your good friend Jieun, etc.''

''Why didn't you tell me this when we broke?'' Suzy asked worriedly.

''I told you, I didn't want to hurt you. So, will you forgive me?'' Wooyoung pleaded.

''...''

''Please?''

''Arraseo. I forgive you, you stupid pabo.'' Suzy sobbed.

''Nah, don't cry. here, order.'' He flipped open the menu.

*They ordered their stuff and waited for the food and yeah...*

''Just remember, we're only friends. Because I want my Myungie.'' Suzy reminded.

''Erm.. Suzy ah. I'm wondering if I should tell you this...'' Wooyoung stuttered.

''Tell me what?'' Suzy looked at him, confused.

''Erm... Promise me you won't get mad.'' Wooyoung said.

''Ne.'' Suzy nodded.

''Urm..'' Wooyoung whispered into her ear some things.

''WHAT?!!!!'' Suzy shouted, shocked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

sorry! only updated wooyoung and suzy's part. i'll try to update tmr! but i dont think i would be able to coz my mom is gonna kill me if she found out my results x.x