BGM 23

1 Bestfriend, 1 Girlfriend, 1 Marriage

Sunggyu noticed Woohyun's slightly sullen expression and slung his arm round Woohyun's shoulder.

''Chill bro. You'll get over her someday.'' Sunggyu whispered and smiled.

''Yea, hope that day comes soon.'' Woohyun sighed.

Suddenly...

''Eonjengan i nunmuri meom chul gi~'' Myungsoo's phone rang.

Jieun raised an eyebrow. ''So you use my song as your ringtone too?''

Myungsoo scratched his head and smiled sheepishly and picked up the phone.

''Yoboseyo?'' He asked.

''Myungsoo yah!!!'' His eomma spoke.

''Nae eomma?'' Myungsoo replied.

''Meet at home by 5pm. You can bring your 1000, In Finland err- Infinity- Ermm... INFINITE friends along! We have something important to announce to all of you.'' She ordered.

''Wae?'' Myungsoo asked.

''Don't ask. Remember, 5pm, SHARP. Don't be late!'' His eomma screeched and hung up.

''What now?'' Sungyeol asked as Myungsoo kept his phone.

''All of you except WooZy are invited to my place at 5pm. Sharp. Wanna come?'' Myungsoo shrugged his shoulders.

''OF COURSE!'' Infinite chimed.

''Why aren't we allowed?'' Suzy pouted.

''Sorry.'' Myungsoo shrugged his shoulders once more.

''Psh. It's as if we wanna come. Come on Suzy, let's go. School's over anyway. It's already 3pm. See you later, alligator!'' Wooyoung shouted and dragged Suzy out of the room.

''Meanwhile, let's eat some lunch! We have two hours!!!'' Dongwoo announced and all of them headed to a BBQ Restaurant. To their surprise, it wasn't very crowded and they found a nice long table and sat down.

''Erm... guys? I need to visit the restroom. You know... Female Problems?'' Jieun smiled sheepishly and headed to the toilet.

''Let's order! My treat!'' Myungsoo handed out the menus and said happily.

That was when he saw the 6 other members looking at him suspiciously.

''What?'' Myungsoo gulped.

''When did you start liking her?''

''How come you got over Suzy so fast?''

''Why didn't you confess to her earlier?''

''Why did you accept her as your wife so obediently?''

''Why are you a pineapple?''

''Who exactly are you?''

Questions were like bullets shooting out from the mouths of Infinite, and they weren't ready to let Myungsoo off just like that.

''Woah guys, slow down. And NO I'm NOT a pineapple Hoya and I'm Kim Myungsoo a.k.a L my dear Sungjong.'' Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

''Answer my question first then. When did you start liking her?'' Sunggyu squinted his eyes.

''Elementary school, Grade 3.'' Myungsoo grinned, embarrassed.

''BWOH?!'' Infinite shouted but quietened down since they were in a public place.

''You liked her so long ago? Grade 3 was... our 3rd Year of Friendship.'' Dongwoo calculated.

''Why didn't you confess?'' Woohyun asked.

''Because. The day I wanted to confess, I saw you hugging her. Hence, I thought you both were dating.'' Myungsoo glared at Woohyun.

''Me? Hugging her? Hmm.... OH LOL. I hugged her because some idiotic girls had dumped a bucket of ice water on her because she was helping a nerd who was being bullied by them. I hugged her cause she was drenched in ICE WATER. ICE!!!!! It's so cold, so I had to give her warmth. If you're gonna ask why I didn't give her a towel, it's because there's no towel.'' Woohyun explained.

''OHHHHHHH~~~~ OKAY!!! :D'' Myungsoo nodded in delight.

''Next question. How come you got over Suzy so fast?'' Dongwoo crossed his arms.

''Let's just say I didn't like her as much as I liked Jieun, neh? Although I wanted to marry her and all, maybe it's just a form of comfort.'' Myungsoo grinned.

''Pfft. Dumb. NEXT. Why didn't you confess to her earlier? As in after you got married.'' Woohyun read out his question from his palm.

''Two words. No balls  guts.'' Myungsoo replied blankly.

''Finally, why did you accept her as your wife so obediently?'' Sungyeol looked down at him.

''Coz I'm a good boy who listens to his grandma.'' Myungsoo gave a victory sign.

''Conceited.'' Infinite facepalmed.

''What are y'all talking about?'' Jieun asked as she sat in between Myungsoo and Woohyun.

''NOTHING.'' All of Infinite said together.

''You guys are weird.'' Jieun commented and made a face.

(a/n LEZ SKIP ALL THE WAY TO 5PM)

''Eomma, Appa!'' Jieun and Myungsoo greeted Mr and Mrs Kim.

''My darling children. Your Infinity friends? Come on in.'' Mrs Kim grinned.

''Actually Aunty, we're Infinite.'' Sunggyu corrected her.

''Oh yes, I know In Finland. Myungsoo talks about you guys all the time.'' Mrs Kim ushered them to the sofa.

The rest of the Infinite members looked at each other and mentally facepalmed.

''So... why are we here?'' Woohyun asked as he drank some orange juice.

''Well... you see... We have bought a new apartment for Jieun and Myungsoo, so we thought you might want to hear the good news too.'' Mr Kim spoke in his low voice.

''New apartment? Why didn't I know?'' Myungsoo looked confused.

''It's meant to be a surprise for your wedding. Anyway, here are some pictures of the house. It's already furnished and it's also near the school, it's convenient.'' Mrs Lee took out her iPad and showed the pictures of the rooms to them.

''Woah... nice.'' Jieun complimented.

''Wait, what's this room?'' Myungsoo pointed to a rainbow painted room with some tiny cots.

''Ahh yes. That. Jieun ah, when are you and Myungsoo planning to consummate your marriage? I have planned for you to give birth to at least 2 babies.'' Mrs Kim smiled.

That was when all of them choked on their drinks.

__________________________________________________________________

 

Kekekeke.... BABIES *wriggles eyebrows*

Okay... uhmm.... to those who have subscribed to my Time Locket, sorry for not updating but Im having a freakin Writers Block. Pfft. I typed it out yesterday but my dear so nice Internet had to freakin cut itself off due to some construction works gonig on below my house. ;A; Anyway, how's this chappieeeeee??? :DDDDD COMMENTS ARE FOREVER LOVED. SUBSCRIBERS ARE FOREVER LOVED TOO. Annyeong!