BGM 1

1 Bestfriend, 1 Girlfriend, 1 Marriage

''Eonjengan I nunmuri meomchulgil...'' Jieun was sitting at a table away from the crowded canteen, composing new songs on her guitar. Again.

''Someday... What's next?'' she thought then felt someone jumping on her.

''AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!'' Jieun screamed.

''Chill Jieun! It's just me!'' a male voice comforted her.

''Kim Myungsoo!!! For the 100th time, don't scare me like this!!! Oh darn it. I forgot the next verse... .'' Jieun cursed under her breath.

''Composing again?'' Myungsoo snatched the piece of paper Jieun was holding and looked at it.

''Yes, Mr. Kim. Problem? You interrupted my thoughts!!!'' Jieun whined.

''Aww.. so sorry!!! Forgive me please!!!'' Myungsoo did an apologetic face.

He's too cute!!! His cheeks are so cute!!! I want to kiss him so badly... but I can't... Jieun snapped out of her thoughts and pinched his nose.

''Fine, my bestfriend. You. Are. Not. Allowed. To. Do. This. Anymore. Or. I. Will. Personally. Smack. You. With. My. Toy. Guitar. Okay?'' Jieun warned him.

''Scary! I surrender officer! Fine fine fine!!'' Myungsoo put up both hands when he felt someone hugging him.

''Myungie~!!!'' a female voice cooed.

''Suzy~!!! You're here~!'' Myungsoo pinched her cheeks.

''Of course! Where would I be then? How can I abandon my boyfriend and bestfriend?'' Suzy mehronged at Jieun.

Jieun mehronged back and thought:

They're hurting me like this... Hmrph... Aish. Jieun. Stop. Thinking this way. He has a girlfriend. Just give up. Okay? OKAY? Ok.

''Yah. You went missing.'' Jieun scolded Suzy playfully.

''Yah. Who disappeared from the recess crowd? And my Myungie went missing, that's why I went to find him and went missing too.'' Suzy shot back.

''I was finding the both of you! That's why I went missing.'' Myungsoo explained.

''This is getting complicated and confusing! I'm going back to class!!!'' Jieun picked her guitar and music sheets and walked away.

More like I don't want to see you both acting all lovey dovey and I get hurt...

''We're coming too!!!'' MyungZy followed.

''Fine. Don't act all mushy in front of me you two!'' Jieun shuddered and walked up the stairs.

''We won't!'' MyungZy chimed.

''You both are now!'' Jieun raised her eyebrows.

''Ok, We'll stop.'' Myungsoo promised.

''Where do you want to go after school?'' Suzy linked arms with Myungsoo when they got back to their seats.

''Wherever my Suji wants!'' Myungsoo pecked her cheek.

Because Jieun was just sitting next to them, she couldn't help but look.

You guys... I'm hurting inside, you know that? But you two are my bestfriends. I can't feel this way. Stop it, Jieun. Stop.

Jieun sighed and went back to her work.

 

 

 

 

 

First Chapter. Hope it was bearable <---- Is there such a word? Wrong spelling right??? O.o Poor Jieunnie~ All hurting... Short chapter! Sorry gais! Comment & Subscribe! Bai bai! :3