When two became one

Summer Rain

 

After a romantic candlelight dinner on the cruise, you two went back to the hotel. You and Kris waited for the elevator, and when you weren’t looking, he looked over at the front desk and mouthed ‘is it done?’. The hotel worker put up an ‘OK’ sign with her hand and Kris nodded in acknowledgement.

You swiped open the room door and the lights. The room was filled with different coloured roses. “Oh, My, God” you squealed in surprise, you turned to Kris, who was quietly standing behind you, “Oppa, did you plan all this?” Kris gave you his most modest smile.

Flabbergasted, you wrapped your arms around his waist and pulled him into a tight hug. Kris wrapped his arm around your shoulder and rested his chin on your head. He pulled away from the hug and motioned his hand towards the bedroom, “go in and see”.

The bed was decorated with rose peddles that formed a heart shape, inside it spelled out “Kris + Minah” . Kris hugged you from behind, and rested his chin on your shoulder, “do you like it?” he whispered into your ears with his deep, husky voice. “I love it” .

Kris didn’t release you from his hug and gently planted a kiss on your neck. You slightly pulled away from the intimate contact, to which Kris tightened his grip. He lightly nibbled on your sensitive spot, and you winced in pain. You turned around facing him while still securely in his embrace. You cupped your hands around Kris’ mouth and passionately kissed him.

He slowly leaned forward and gently pushed you onto the bed without breaking the kiss. He the bottom of your lip, asking for entrance, and you didn’t hesitate to let him in. He explored your mouth, and the both of you fought for dominance.

The room soon became heated, but neither one of you wanted to pull away. His hands creeped up your slender waist and into your shirt. In one split second, he had unclasped your bra.

You froze in surprise.

Kris knew where this was going, and pulled back in shame, “I-i- im sorry, I got a bit carried away” he caressed your now swollen lips, “I forgot that you’re not ready” he lowered his head in embarrassment.

“No. I am ready”, you grabbed his collar and pulled him back on top of you to continue what he have started.

Were you really ready? You didn't know. You just know that you want to be with him for the rest of your life, so why not?