BAP Uncles

Summer Rain

On Saturday morning, Jung umma went to Daegu to check on the shipments, so the BAP boys came over. Chanbin loves it when his uncles come because he would be the center of all attention.

“OH MY GOD, his cheeks are soooo squishy, squishier than Youngjae hyung’s” Zelo pinched Chanbin’s rosy cheeks while carrying him in his arms. “Stop it Zelo, you’re going to hurt him” Yongguk said, and Zelo immediately stopped, “now come to uncle Bang” Yongguk opened up his arms and Chanbin voluntarily jumped in.

“Wah, our little Chanbin is growing up so fast” Yongguk leaned in and gave him an Eskimo kiss.

Youngjae and Himchan watched their leader with amusement, “this is the only time that you can see hyung’s soft side” Youngjae said to Himchan and he nodded in agreement, “it’s kind of scaring me right now, how bubbly he is” he faked a shiver.

Yongguk heard the comment and turned around, “I heard that!” he said in his deep voice. Youngjae and Himchan immediately scrammed and ran into the kitchen to help you.

“Noona, do you need help?” Youngjae asked, “it’s okay, you guys go play with Chanbin, Jongup is already helping me” you said while flipping the last batch of pancakes. “That’s if we can get our hands on Chanbin” Himchan hissed, “I HEARD THAT!” Yongguk yelled from the living room. “Never mind, I guess we’ll go play video games with Zelo and Daehyun”. Himchan shrugged and left the kitchen, Youngjae followed him.

“Who knew hyung would be the type to be so possessive over a baby, huh?” Jongup supposed, “you’re right, Yongguk seems like the type to be stealing babies then train them into warriors” you joked and Jongup laughed at your comment.

You glanced out the kitchen to see Chanbin happily bouncing in Yongguk’s arms *I’m glad that Chanbin has them* your heart warmed up.

“All done!” you put the last pancake into the plate, “Jongup, can you bring these in for the boys to eat while I clean up?” you handed the plate over to him.

Zelo ran in the kitchen, “Noona, wheres the butter?” “it’s in the fridge, I’ll help you get it” you answered, “it’s okay, I’ll get it!” Zelo darted towards the fridge and took out the butter container.

You finished cleaning up the kitchen and came to the table. You sat in between Chanbin and Daehyun.

Daehyun spread the butter onto his pancake and happily popped it into his mouth. His eyes quickly rounded and spat out what he had just ate, “AHH this cream is so sour!” he drank some water.

You raised a brow and picked up the container, your lips formed into a smile, “Zelo, you took the wrong container, this is sour cream~” you quickly got up and went into the kitchen to get butter.

---

After eating, Daehyun, Zelo, Youngjae and Himchan helped to clean up. You and Jongup took a break since you two were busy preparing the food earlier. Yongguk sat on the chair with Chanbin bouncing on his lap. “Minah, are you and Chanbin busy tomorrow?”Yongguk asked.

“I’m taking Chanbin to go see his new kindergarten tomorrow morning, and then we are free, why?” you answered.

“Zelo and I entered a rapping contest, and it’s tomorrow at 6 at Nampodong, so it’ll be great if you can bring Chanbin along” he smiled while rubbing the back of his neck. “Daehyun is coming too, so you guys can come together” he added.

You thought about it for a second, “sure why not, Chanbin and I will come and support his favorite uncles, right Chanbin?” Chanbin nodded and clapped.