Nightmare

Summer Rain

The next morning, Kris kept his promise and picked Chanbin up for school. You didn’t go with them, but will pick him up after school instead. You didn’t want to ruin their father and son moment because you knew you would make it awkward.

After dropping Chanbin off at school, Kris met up with his mother

“Why are you still here? I thought the contract was signed two days ago” Mrs. Wu asked.

“I’m going to stay here until Minah agrees to come back with me”, Kris determined, “Why did you come here?” he questioned his mother. “Is that the way to talk to your mother?”

“Mianhae, I mean, you didn’t come here for no reason right?” he knew her well. She smiled, “I wanted to see my grandson, can you take me to see him?”.

Kris thought about it, “He’s at school right now, I can't guarantee a meeting. I don’t think Minah would want you to see him”, he calmly said. “Muh? I’m his grandmother, I should be able to see him at anytime” she sneered, “give me her address, I will go see him tonight” she demanded.

Kris had no choice but to obey her, so he gave her your address.

“Kris, can you go back to Seoul? Your father isn’t feeling too well, his blood pressure have high these days” she told him, “I promise I won’t bother Minah, I’m just going to see Chanbin” she assured.

Kris was hesitant, “Aren’t you going back too?” “You go first, I will go back tomorrow, after I see Chanbin” she said, “your father isn’t too happy about you choosing personally affairs over the company.

Kris thought about it for a moment, *I have to go back to Seoul and talk to Chanyeol, he knew all along, but kept me in the dark for 3 years* “Fine, I will go back first” he decided.

“Well then, I will see you back in Seoul tomorrow”, they both left the coffee shop and went their own ways.

Kris went back to his hotel room and packed for his temporary trip back. He took out his phone and texted you, ‘Hey Minah, I can’t pick Chanbin up tomorrow morning, going back to Seoul for a few days. Take care of yourself and Chanbin…

You were helping Daehyun and Jung umma at the shop. You felt your apron pocket vibrate and took out your phone, ‘1 new message from Kris Wu’, you unlocked your phone and saw the message. *He’s going back already? Chanbin will probably be disappointed…* you sighed, *Wait, what am I thinking? It’s better that he leaves, Chanbin is getting too attached to him” you nodded at your own thought.

“Noona, what are you thinking about?” Daehyun creeped from behind, and you jumped up in surprise, “Yah, you scared me!” you patted your chest, “I was just taking a break” you put your phone back into the pocket and went back to work.

“Something is bothering her for sure” Daehyun suspected, “oh well” he shrugged and went back to work as well.

You couldn't focus on anything, your mind was full of thoughts about Kris, *that’s right, he should go back, to where he belongs. He shouldn't stay with Chanbin and I” you told yourself.

After a dreadful day of work and thoughts, you headed to Sunshine Kindergarten. “Mommy!” Chanbin beamed at the sight of you. “How was school today?” you ruffled his hair, “Great! I painted something for mommy~” he ped his backpack and pulled out a canvas, “I drew me, mommy, daddy, Daehyun appa and halmeoni” he pointed at each character. “Very nice Chanbin, let’s hang it up when we get home” you cooed.

You and Chanbin walked home hand in hand.

You two almost reached home when a black car blocked the path. The door opened and 4 men in black suits came out, they looked at you then shifted their focus to Chanbin. You pulled Chanbin behind you and securely held on to him. “Who are you guys and what do you guys want?” you gathered up the courage to ask.

“Anyeonghaseyo Minah-ssi” they all bowed in sync, “we’re not here to harm you, we are just following orders to take doryeon-nim back” they marched towards you, “Please give him to us”.

You protectively kept Chanbin behind you, “I won’t let you guys, go back and tell omonim that I’m not going to give Chanbin to her” you yelled.

The 4 men looked at each other, “Then we’re sorry, Minah-ssi” one said, and in a split second, they had parted you and Chanbin. “MOMMMY” Chanbin reached out his tiny arms for you, “LET GO OF ME” you struggled in their grip, “CHANBIN-AH. YOU BASTARDS, LET GO OF MY SON!” you kicked on in the shins.

The two men holding Chanbin took him into the car, “NOO, I WANT MY MOMMY” he screamed from the bottom of his lungs, “I SAID LET GO” you bit one man’s hand. They immediately let go of you, which sent you to the ground.

Chanbin slapped the window, “MOMMY, HELP ME” he cried, “I’M SCARED MOMMY, WHERE ARE THEY TAKING ME!” he slammed his fist even harder as the car picked up its speed.

You ran with the car, “OPEN UP, DON’T TAKE MY CHANBIN” you punched the window, but the car only went faster and faster. You chased after the car until you ran out of strength and clasped onto the floor. Burning tears fell down your cheeks, “Ottoke, she took my life, this is my worse nightmare..” you cried out in pain.

---

Zelo and Yongguk were walking towards your house when a black car raced their way, “WO AH” Zelo jumped to the side, “YAH, WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING” Yongguk yelled. “Are you alright?” he asked his maknae, “yea yea” Zelo smiled, his eyes rounded at your limp figure sitting on the ground, “Oh. Isn’t that Minah noona?” he pointed at you. Yongguk followed his finger and looked, “Minah, it is Minah!” the two quickly ran to you.

“Minah, are you alright? What happened?” Yongguk observed your bruised knuckles and messed up hair.

However, you were too weak to say anything. You just sat still, staring into space.

“Come on hyung, let’s bring noona home first” Zelo suggested. Yongguk and Zelo pulled you up and helped you home.