Found out

Summer Rain

After putting Chanbin into bed, you finally had the time to call Chanyeol. You knew what he was going to talk to you about, Kris. Chanyeol picked up after the first ring, “Chanyeol-ah, you called?” you said. “Why didn’t you pick up your cell phone? I was calling you all day” he worried, “I just wanted to tell you that Kris is going to stay at Busan for another two weeks”. “I know” you calmly said. “You know?! What do you mean you know? Don’t tell me…” he paused for a while, “you already saw him?”

“Yes, and he knows about Chanbin” you had no emotions in your voice, “Chanyeol-ah, I’m so scared, scared that Chanbin is going to find out that Kris is his father” you sighed, “he really seems to like Kris…what if Kris takes him away from me?”

Meanwhile, Mrs. Wu was looking for Chanyeol to ask him some questions about Kris’ prolonged trip, and wanted to know what went wrong with the contract. She heard a faint deep voice in the library and eavesdropped.

“Don’t worry Minah, Kris is not the type to do that, he won’t force anything with his son, you know that” Chanyeol comforted you.

*Minah? Kris? His son? What is Chanyeol talking about?* Mrs. Wu questioned from the other side of the door.

“But I really don’t know anymore, I have no right to stop Chanbin from seeing Kris, but I don’t want him to get too attached to Kris either” you were torn between decisions. “Well, do you want to get back with Kris? And start from the beginning?” Chanyeol questioned, “After all, you two have a son together, and he will probably stay in Busan until you can accept him again”

Mrs. Wu’s mouth dropped open at the news, “w-what..she kept that Child..but how..” her head started to twirl, “I can’t let this continue” she stormed back to her room and packed for her own trip to Busan.

You thought about Chanyeol’s question, “I can’t get back with Kris. For three years, I’ve been hiding myself from the public’s attention, everyone thinks that the princess Choi Minah is dead, so I can’t just come back, especially with a 3 years old son. What would they say about Kris, knowing that I had his son?”

Chanyeol was taken aback by your reason, because all that you care about is Kris, and his reputation, “Araso, then you should go with your decision. You should go to sleep now, I’ll talk to you later”

“Alright, night Chanyeol”.

---

On Monday morning, you woke up early to make Chanbin breakfast and got him ready for his first day of kindergarten. He was overly excited for this first day. The two of you said bye to Jung umma and Daehyun and left the house.

To your dismay, Kris was waiting for you two outside of your house, leaning on his black BMW M6 coupé. He was wearing a simple white v-neck shirt, but looked as hot as ever.

He pushed himself off the car at the site of you two, “Morning” he casually waved. “Hi ahjussi!” Chanbin darted towards him, Kris bent down and opened his arms for Chanbin to jump in. “What are you doing here?”, you crossed your arms. “To take Chanbin to school, what else” he coolly shrugged, “come on, let’s get into the car” he sat Chanbin into the baby chair and secured his seatbelt. “Aren’t you going to get in?” he opened the door for you. You stood in front of him “Kris Wu, why are you doing this?” you searched for an answer in his eyes. He leaned in and whispered into your ears “I’m doing what a father is supposed to do” he smirked

You questioned his eyes one more time before complying with him and got into the car.