Best Oppa

Summer Rain

You slammed your bedroom door behind you and jumped onto your king sized bed. You reached for the photo frame on your night stand. "Omma, I miss you so much" you caressed her face with your fingers.

Kris gently opened the door and sat beside you, "still trying to ignore her?" You sat up and laid your head on his broad shoulder, "why wouldn't I? I can't stand seeing the woman who killed my mother" a tear escaped your eye.

Kris wiped away your tear with his thumb, and you continued, "If it wasn't for her who home wrecked my parents, my mother would still be alive” you were about to continue, but a light knock came on your door, “come in”

The door opened and Siwon stepped in. "Oh hey Kris" he waved. "Annyeong Siwon hyung".

"Were you guys home the whole time?" he asked. "Nope, we went out with Kris' parents, came back just now" you answered. "Ah, how was your date with the model?" "Don't even ask, she was all over me, but of course" he popped up his collar "you're handsome bro knows how to resist", he bragged

“Uh huh” you raised an eyebrow at him, “did you see witch Junghwa?” “Yeah yeah” he annoyingly rolled his eyes, “she came back from Japan way too soon” “Agreed”, you got up and took out your suitcase from closet.

You set the suitcase on your bed and took everything out, “by the way, Kris oppa and I are going to Cuba on Monday” “Oh, okay, have fun then” he reached for his wallet inside his pocket, “here’s my bank card, you know the password” he handed to you. “Omo, oppa, I don't need it, I have money on my bank account!” you protested.

“Just take it…you’ll need it”, he said with certainty, as if he’s trying to hint something. *the amount of money in there should last you a while* he softly gazed at you while you put the card into your wallet. “Well then, gumawo oppa~” you looked up and smiled. *He is really the best*

*I hope you can still smile like that when I’m gone* Siwon thought. “Well then, I’m going to head back to my room” Siwon walked towards Kris and gave him a pad on the shoulder, “please take care of my sister” he gave him a knowing smile. “Don't worry hyung, I will” he ensured.

Siwon sat on his chair and opened the first drawer. Inside, he took out a brown envelope with all of his identification documents and a single way plane ticket to China, “please let my predictions be wrong, they're not going to harm father..” Siwon closed his eyes and sighed. He sank into his chair and replayed what happened today in his head.

Siwon left his date early and headed back to the company. “Secretary Hwang, where is the contract for tomorrow’s meeting? Uijang-nim asked me to bring it to him” “It should be in Choi uijang-nim’s office, I’ll get it for you-“ “That’s okay, I can get it myself” he winked. She blushed and curled a strand of hair behind her ear.

*Hmm? Why is the door opened?* he carefully peaked into his father’s office. Apparent conversation filled the room. *I thought appa was home?* Siwon’s eyes widened as he saw another man sitting in his father’s desk *K-Kim buhoejang?*

“After this week, this seat will be mine, this company will be mine, everything will be Kim daeyoon’s!” he smirked “there will be no more Choi Saewoong”.”Yes Kim buhoejang- I mean…Kim uijang-nim” his secretary said, “but uijang-nim, what are you going to do about Choi Siwon and Choi Minah?” he asked.

Kim Daeyoon rubbed his hand on his chin then spoke “Kill him too”. Siwon’s eyes widened as he laid his back on the wall for support. “And as for Minah..we’ll see”