Chanyeol > Kris

Summer Rain

 

The next morning, you woke up in Kris' arm, sitting on the couch. You two had fell asleep on the couch last night.
 
You carefully wiggled yourself out of his arms, afraid to wake him up. Just as you are about to walk away from the couch, a strong hand pulled your wrist. "Oh! oppa, did I wake you up?" You looked down at Kris slowly opening his eyes. 
 
"No, I've been awake for awhile, just didn't want to let go of you" he said, in his husky morning voice.
 
Your lips curved upwards, "well then, I guess we can stay like this for a little bit longer", you sat willingly beside him and fixed his arms around your shoulder. You lightly leaned your head onto his shoulder, "this feels like a dream", you closed your eyes.
 
"I know baby, I know", Kris caressed the back of your head. You two stayed like that for a while, until you straightened up, "Oppa, I'm going to go check up on Chanbin" you got up and walked towards the bedroom. Kris followed behind you.
 
Your heart melted at the sight of your angelic son sleeping. You sat beside beside him and watched his even breaths. Kris sat on the opposite side of the bed and watched his son also. 
 
"Thank you Minah" he said suddenly. "Hmm?" You gave him a confused look. "Thank you for giving birth to our beautiful son, you two means the world to me" he confessed and leaned forward, leaving a kiss on your forehead. 
 
Your cheeks turned crimson, "without Chanbin, I wouldn't have survived these years, he is what I am living for" you admired your baby. 
 
Slowly, Chanbin opened his eyes, he rubbed his eyes with his little fingers, "morning mommy, morning daddy~" he greeted in his sleepy voice.
 
"Morning baby" Kris blushed his fingers across Chanbin's chubby cheeks. "Morning Chanbinnie" you smiled.
 
"Come on Chanbin, daddy will help you wash up" Kris carried Chanbin to the bathroom. 
 
You sat there and watched the smiling faces of the two most important boys in your life. 
 
----- 
After all three of you had washed up, it was already noon. "Let's go out for lunch" you suggested. "I want pizza!" Chanbin's eyes beamed. 
 
The three of you arrived at the Pizza Peel in Itaewon. "Here Chanbin, look at the pictures and tell me what you want" Kris handed him the menu.
 
Chanbin carefully examined every picture, and you helped him read what was in each one.
 
*riiinnngggg*
Kris's phone rang, "hold on, I have a phone call" he informed you and got up.
 
"Hey, it's Kris" he answered the phone.
 
"GEGE!" His sister called out on the other line. 
 
"Jen? Why are you calling me at this time? Isn't it passed midnight in Vancouver?" He questioned.
 
"Mhmm, but I'm not in Vancouver, I just landed in Incheon" Jennie answered. "What?! You're back? Does mom and dad know?" He asked.
 
"NO NO, please don't tell them, I want some freedom before going back home" she said, "oppa, you know how mom is, always pushing me to go to those social events with them, urghhh I'm so sick of it!" She complained.
 
"Okay okay, I won't say anything" he assured "Do you need me to pick you up?".
 
"No it's fine, I already called Chanyeol oppa, he should be here soon" Jennie smiled with the mentioning of his name.
 
"Oh I see how it is, Chanyeol is more important than your own brother, calling him first" he joked.
 
"No, you're important too" she said, "anyway, I see Chanyeol oppa, bye!" She hung up.
 
*Aish, this girl* Kris shook his head and went back to the table.
 
You and Chanbin had already ordered. "Important call?" "No, it was just Jennie" he said.
 
"Is she still in Vancouver?" You asked, "Apparently not, she just landed in Seoul". "Oh, does she need you to pick her up?"
 
"Nope, she already called Chanyeol" he pretended to sound sad. "Ah, I see.... She still likes Chanyeol a lot huh?" You teased. "Yup... I swear she liked him even before she learnt how to talk" he said, "Chanyeol is such a rock, I can't believe that he doesn't see it". 
 
You smiled, "I'm sure he has an idea, don't worry, he's going to come around soon. Jennie is such a sweet girl". Kris smiled at your words.