Winter heat

Summer Rain

Snowflakes were flying in mid air, and kids were enjoying the February snow. “I’m glad that we’re going to get away from this depressing weather!” you breathed onto the car window and drew a happy face. Kris gave you a soft squeeze the hand while changing into the exiting lane to Incheon airport.

Kris took the luggage out of the trunk and loaded them onto the cart. You put on your Gucci sunglasses then helped Kris put on his cap. “Hopefully no one will follow us this time” you blew a raspberry into the air, “remember last time when we went to Japan? I caught that reporter right handed when he was trying to take a picture of us eating”. Kris simply nodded in agreement while keeping his signature poker face.

“Actually oppa, I think your face will work on the reporters” you joked, Kris looked down and gave you a blank look, “See oppa, your stare can kill!”  you knocked his cap down in front of his face and sped off. Kris fixed his cap then pushed the cart after you.

Boarding was peaceful and no reporters were seen. The plane ride was long, but you were occupied by the movies on the airplane. Once in a while you would glance at Kris to see what he’s doing. “Really oppa? You’ve been playing Angry Birds for the past 2 hours” you took his iPad and took over the game, “I’m surprised that you even noticed, you were so busy watching your movies” he argued.

You held up the iPad beside Kris’ face, “hey, I can see some resemblance between you and the red bird” you laughed. Kris pinched the bridge of nose and sighed, “Choi Minah-ssi, do you enjoy making fun of me everyday?”

“Of course not Mr. Kris Wu, I just enjoy teasing you” you smiled. “Well then, I’m going to take a nap” Kris closed his eyes and rested his head on your shoulder.

Eventually, you fell asleep too, with your head laying on his. Kris opened his eyes and felt your head lightly on his. He straightened his back and gently placed your head on his shoulders instead. He closed his eyes and went back to a deep slumber.

---

“WAHHH, it’s so nice!” you opened your arms and breathed in the warm air from the hotel balcony. “LOOK LOOK, the beach” you pointed out, “and surfer boys!” you wowed. *She is really easily amused* Kris looked at you with admiration while unpacking his suitcase.

When he was done, he helped you unpack your suitcase as well, since you were too busy taking selcas of yourself and the beach. “Oppa, can you get my sunscreen from the bottom of my suitcase” you said in between pictures, “I really don’t want to get an ugly tan before being in my wedding dress”. “Araso”, Kris reached for the bottle and handed it to you.

“Gaja, let’s go to the beach too”, he lightly held your waist and led you back into the room, “here, change into this” he held out your two piece swim suit and smirked. “Oppa, get that erted grin off of your face!” you grabbed it and went into the bath room.

You came out with a loose shirt over you. “OMO!” you gasped when you saw Kris standing in front of you shirtless, “put on a shirt, we’re not on the beach yet”, you pretended to cover your eyes. You peaked in between your fingers to see his defined abs, “quit peaking” Kris said while looking for a shirt “Araso, araso” you turned around.

“K, I’m ready to go” Kris put on his flip-flops, you grabbed a towel and followed after him.

-----------

You dipped your foot into the warm water and kicked the sand with your feet. Kris laid back on the long chair and watched you.

“Come on, let’s go into the water!” you took of your shirt and grabbed his wrist. You pulled Kris up and he checked out your nice bikini body *and all that, is mine* he proudly thought. You caught him looking, “Stop staring, let’s go”, you ran into the waters. Kris took off his shirt and ran after you.

He lifted you off your feet and spun you around in bridal style “AHHHH~” you screamed as your vision became blurry. Kris spun you around one more time before throwing you into the water. OOOF you fell into the water. “YAH!” you glared at Kris then splashed water all over him. He also fought back and hit you with water. The water fight continued for a good 20 minutes.

Eventually both of you two grew tired, and went to the refreshment shop near by. You sipped on your ice cool Coke while sitting on the shop patio. Kris his vanilla ice cream cone and got it all over his upper lip.

“You’re such a big kid” you pointed to his lips. Kris knew what you were talking about and reached for the napkin. “Here, I’ll get it” you held the napkin up and reached for his lips. To your dismay, Kris grabbed your wrist and pulled you in for a tender kiss, making you off the cream.

Your eyes widened in shock as he released your wrist. “Thanks” he winked.