The Choi's

Summer Rain

Dong Dong Dong "May I come in?" your brother knocks through the door. 

"Come in~" you said as you applied on your lipstick, and pressed your lips together "all done" you checked out your fresh makeup. 

"tsk tsk, must I tell you again? You don't need all those makeup, you look beautiful just the way you are" he cooly said while making himself comfortable on your bed.

"Oppa, you're so cheesy" you looked at him through the mirror and pretented to barf. "And I'm sure Kris thinks your beautiful without any makeup on too" he added. 

Siwon walked up behind you and placed his hands on your shoulders, "speaking of Kris, he's been waiting downstairs for a while now" he winked.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner!" you quickly fixed your hair, sprayed on some perfume and ran out the doors. *aish, what can I do about her?* Siwon thought while smiling at you with admiration. "Don't trip!" he yelled behind him.

Kris was waiting for you by the staircase. "Sorry for the wait!" you apologized while jumping into his arms, your legs securely tightened around his torsal. "Omo, who took my girlfriend and turned her into a monkey?" he raised a brow.

"Muh?" you slapped his arm and jumped off. "Is that a new perfume?" his nose caressed your neck area. You flinged at his intimate contact, it never fails to create sparks inside your body.

"Mhm, omonim got it for me for my birthday, remember?" you said "How did she know that I've been wanting this perfume for a while? She's the best!"  "Seems like you're choosing my mother over me, huh, Choi Minah?" he asked in suspicion.  "Of course, I think I might just ask her to adopt me" you joked.

“You want to leave your old man already?” your father interrupted. “Oh Appa~” you ran over to him and linked your arms with his, “I was just telling Kris oppa that he should appreciate me more, like omonim” you stuck your tongue out at him. “My little girl is getting hard to handle, huh Kris?” your father caressed your hands with his.

“It’s okay Choi uijang-nim, I’m sure I can take care of this little monkey of mine” Kris teased. “See appa, he just called me a monkey again” you pouted. “Aigoo, still like a little kid” he gently tapped your forehead with his index finger. “And Kris-” he paused, “it’s jangin eoreun to you, stop calling me Choi uijang-nim, I’m just Minah’s father” he corrected.

“Jangin eoreun~” Kris shyly called, “Now that’s my son-in-law” your father proudly padded him on the back “now I will entrust you with my lovely daughter here” he handed your hand to him.

Kris took your hand, “Thank you uijang- I mean jangin eoreun, I’ll take good care of Minah” softly gazed at you, “forever and always”.

*Aigoo, why is oppa so perfect?* you thought.

Ahemm, sorry to interrupt the moment, but your old brother here is still single!” Siwon nodded his head at Kris, “I think I’ll have to learn some lady skills from Kris here" 

“Or maybe oppa should learn to lower down your standards” you hissed. “Sunmi unni was great, I don’t get why-” Siwon cupped his hand around your mouth before you can finish your sentence. “Let’s not bring up the past”, “BHUET I LIEKER” you struggled to talk through his hands.

Your father shook his head and finally spoke up, “stop it guys, you two has been like this for 20 years now, I think it’s time for you Minah, to give your oppa some space, and you Siwon, to stop telling your sister your secrets. If you don’t want her to hold it against you”, he walked up to Kris and planted one hand on his shoulder “Good luck with these two being siblings” he laughed and walked back to his room.

Siwon removed his hand from your mouth “Aishh oppa, I won’t bring anything up anymore” you fixed your bangs. “Good girl, now will you excuse me” he fixed his tie, “I’ve got a date with a super model”.

Your focus shifted back to Kris “now that all the interruptions are gone, let’s go” you dragged him out of the house.

“Seat belt, check, Mirror, check, my beautiful boyfriend sitting on the passenger seat..” you glanced at Kris, and he raised an eyebrow, “check” you hit gas paddle, “LET’S GO~”.

“Yah! Watch out, you almost ran over that kid!” Kris hissed, while holding onto the safety handle tightly. “Don’t worry oppa, I’m a qualified driver~” you padded your right hand on his leg, “hands on the stirring wheel please” “Araso teacher Wu!”

You two arrived at one of your luxurious hotels. “omonim and abonim are waiting upstairs, let’s go” you entered the elevator with Kris. “So you made plans with my parents that I don’t even know of?” “Mianhae oppa, what can I say, I have a really good relationship with my in-laws. Aren’t you happy for that? Now you won’t be stuck in the middle if we fight” you winked.

The elevator doors opened and you two stepped out, “Har. Har. Very funny” He coldly laughed and walked towards the restaurant in full steps. “Oppa, walk slower!” you demanded while speed walking behind him. *Darn those long legs!*.