NexT DAY

Super Junior & SHINee Romance Part 1 ^_^

Next Day ^_^

"Yumi.... Wake up...” I heard an angel's voice whisper softly in my ear. It came to my senses that it wasn't an angel. It was Leeteuk with a voice of an angel and when I opened my eyes, his angelic features focusing, his one dimpled grin showing.

"Morning Sleeping beauty." he whispered so softly that it could be a hum.

"Morning Teukie." I stretched as he pulled me slowly from my bed. Usually I would see dark clouds through my window back in England but it was warm, bright and sunny outside here in Korea when I looked out my window. I mouthed a silent 'wow' and looked at Leeteuk who was ruffling his wet hair.

"You'd better hurry... Eunhyuk is going to be waking up soon." he threw a red towel at me and ushered me inside the nearest bathroom. I was surprised at how clean it is. No wet towels on the floor, any boxers and tissues on the floor. It was very well clean. Spare towels were neatly folded at a corner; a toothbrush which was still in the box was lined up next to 3 more toothbrushes. A white one, a green one and an orange one. The toothbrush that was in the box had my name scrawled at the top and was a light blue brush.

"WAKE UP EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard Leeteuk yell from the outside, banging on doors and footsteps creeping down the and up the stairs.

"Morning guys!!!!!" I heard Heechul's voice echo from the outside.

"Urr... Leeteuk! Heechul!" Siwon's voice yell from the first floor. I laughed to myself and turned the shower on. It was cold in my skin but it felt so good. I brushed my teeth and wrapped myself in my towel tightly and popped my head out a little through the door to see if anyone else was outside. No one seemed to be so I crept out, taking tiny faint steps to my door only to bump into Henry.

"Oh dang!" I shrieked as my bare hands touched his chest. "Sorry!!" I cried.

"Hey, hey... It's okay...” he chuckled. His hair was all over the place and he was still half asleep. He was wearing blue pjs and his 4 top buttons was open so I could see a little bit of his chest. Phwoaar!! I looked away and wrapped my wet arms around myself, thanking the lord that my towel didn't drop.

"Err.... I'm going to go and get changed... See you later..." I mumbled and walked quickly back to my room, my cheeks burning rapidly. How embarrassing! And it was in front of the cutest boy I've ever known! Argh!!! I got put on my underwear and towel-dried my hair, moisturising my body all over and went in search for a plain tank top to put on underneath my school blouse. I found one which was plain white with a few graffiti’s on. I put on my blouse, tied my tie on, letting it loose and undoing my two top buttons and put on my skirt. I looked for my bag and was empty. Well of course it would be because I don't have any books yet! I stuffed my blazer inside my bag and a hairbrush and my IPod. I stared at my school shoes for a moment for no reason and thinking I am not flipping' wearing that! So instead, I put on my black converse and shook my hair out and let it dry naturally, applying a thin line of eyeliner around my eyes and grabbed my bags and went out of the room. When I closed my door, the smell of eggs and pancakes was wafting through the air and loads of people was shouting at each other. I untucked my shirt while I listened to their arguments.

"Shindong!!! The bacon is frickin' burning!!!" I heard Heechul's voice yell.

"Wait!" I heard Shindong yell back.

"Where's the apple juice?" I heard Siwon's voice moan.

"Leeteuk took the last bottle to his room upstairs...” Eunhyuk replied back, his voice muffled by the sizzling of bacon.

"Have Pepsi!" Someone suggested. I think it was Heechul.

"You're not supposed to drink fizzy drinks in the morning!" Siwon moaned again.

"Sorry dad! I've been doing it for the last 3 years you've known me...” I walked down the stairs silently, dropping my bag next to the pile of other bags on the bottom stair with PE bags and shoes next to them. I took a deep breath and tried to cover my nose cause of the horrid smell of burnt bacon. I walked in the kitchen and everything was put on hold. All the boys were inside, stopping what they are doing to stare at me.

"Err.... Am I wearing the wrong uniform here?" I asked getting nervous and waving my arms about in front of their faces. They all laughed back at me and Siwon pulled me to a stool.

"No, you’re wearing the uniform... You're just wearing it unacceptably...” he smirked.

"Siwon is the school body president and he wants every student to wear their uniform in the way it should be... This means tuck in shirt, top buttons done up, tie up to the top button, blazers on and buttoned and school shoes only... Or else you'll get a detention slip by Ryeowook who is the vice president." Yesung came up from behind me, pouring me Pepsi with ice on a glass cup, while Siwon nodded and eyed my untucked shirt.

"Oh." I squeaked and decided to tuck my shirt in blushing again. Will I ever stop blushing?!

"Aw, come on Siwon." Eunhyuk moaned, "Let her off... She's a new...” Siwon looked at Ryeowook who was eating marshmallows on the opposite seat of me and nodded.

"Fine... We'll let you off as you are our friend... Just don't tell anyone that we let you off or they'll come and complain. Just ignore and walk away." Ryeowook slurped his milk.

"Can you let me off too please, Siwon?" Heechul asked. He had his tie off, his school shirt open revealing a Green Day shirt underneath. His trousers were low and he was wearing trainers.

"Don't we already?" Siwon rolled his eyes.

"I just want to wear my uniform with style...” Heechul winked at me. And he so does. He ily wears his uniform with style. Donghae was next to him wearing a yellow top and school trousers with trainers while Shindong was in a black polo top and school trousers with trainers as well.

"Erm... How comes you're not in your proper uniform, Donghae? Shindong?" I asked, becoming calmer for once.

"Me, Heechul and Shindong are in a dance group competing in every school dance competitions held and we pretty much practice all the time in school... Usually missing maths and history." Donghae grinned, buttering a piece of toast. "You should come by and watch us. If you can push past the other girls who miss their own lessons to watch us. Do you promise?"

"Really? You're very good then? I promise." I laughed.

"We don't mean to brag but yes. But I think they only come and watch us because of my looks." Heechul said, looking at his reflection at the back of a spoon. Yesung leaned over to me to whisper in my ear.

"Heechul can be very vain at times, just to warn you...” he chuckled. We both giggled helplessly while Heechul watched us with a confused expression on his pretty face.

"Nothing that concerns you." Yesung snapped and winked at me. Shindong came over to me with a plate of 2 pancakes, scrambled eggs and perfectly cooked bacon.

"Hmp. How comes I get the burnt bacons?" Eunhyuk mumbled.

"Cause she's a girl and girls deserve the best." Shindong smiled sweetly at me then he looked down on his right and sighed.

"Sungmin... Can you please stop eating the chocolate spread?" Shindong asked. I looked down and saw Sungmin on the floor, hugging his legs and his fingers which was covered in chocolate. I laughed at his cute pouting face as Shindong took the tub of chocolate spread on the other hand.