Neulparan Summer Fayre

Super Junior & SHINee Romance Part 1 ^_^

 

Fast forward to next week (Thursday) ^_^
Neulparan Summer Fare!! (Yumi's 3rd week of school)
"Siwon? Has Leeteuk, Heechul or Shindong told you about-" 
"All of us knows Yumi. About you and Sungmin yes. You can't trust Shindong sometimes." Siwon laughed.
"Funny.. Leeteuk said that you're the one who is bad at keeping secrets." I chuckled.
"Well... Don't hate me but, Shindong told me only then I passed it on to the others..." he answered back slyly. "Sorry..." he directed a small apology look at me then returned his focus back on the road.
"Aish!!!!! Siwon!!" I pouted and hit my head on the window. "I want to die now!!!"
"Mwuh?! Anio!!!!!! Mianhe, mianhe!!" he cried, taking my hand in his. "Mianhe!! I just couldn't keep it in! I'm sorry!!" I laughed at his bewildered expression and rolled my eyes at him.
"Stop. It's alright.." I mumbled. "What shall I do?" 
"What do you mean?" 
"I like him so much and I know he likes me back to! He confessed his feelings for me and I did too. Abit and he wants to keep it low? What does he mean by that oppa?" I wailed, banging my fists on the seat.
"First, don't pull a tantrum.." Siwon laughed, "Second, he probably is still unsure of how you feel, Yumi. He's probably scared that you might change your mind." 
"Oh.." Siwon drove inside the super packed car park of Neulparan high school and parked his car in his usual place and got out of the car. It was tightly packed and Leeteuk and Yesung's car were already there. Siwon took my hand and we walked at the back of the school to the field where different stalls was up, a huge bouncy castle for little kids, go carts for both adults and kids, a massive stage where a band was setting up and loads of other stuff that can keep me busy for the whole day. 
"Did you organize this oppa?" I asked, scanning the teddy bear stall.
"Not just me, I just mainly supervised. This is what the whole school voted for. It was either a new cafeteria, new laptops for school or this." Siwon explained, "You weren't here to vote but I 'm guessing you would have chose this too." I nodded as we went in search for the others around the huge field with loads of other people. Some of them I didn't recognize at all. 
"Siwon? Is it just the school who are allowed to go here? Or anyone? Like any other school?" 
"Of course others. Yumkwang kids are here, Garam High, Geosang High and Nadam students. There are some from other families. Everyone and anyone can come." Siwon responded. I felt my phone vibrate from my pocket and when I raised it to look who was calling, it was Eunhyuk.
"Yoboseyo?" I answered.
"Yoboseyo Yumi!! Where are you guys?" Eunhyuk asked loudly.
"We're near the pick'n'mix stall thingy. Where are you?" 
"We're near the go carts. Hurry up!" 
"Ne! We'll be there soon." I put the phone down and looked at Siwon who was waiting patiently for me.
"They're at the go carts." I informed him.
"No wonder why I can hear Leeteuk's weird laugh coming from there. I thought I was hallucinating.." Siwon chuckled as we ran towards the go carts to find Eunhyuk, Leeteuk, Shindong and Donghae on a go cart each. They all look like little kids. Bless them all.
"YUMI!!" They all cried when they saw me and jumped off the go carts and ran towards me, crushing me with their hugs. Siwon joined in, ducking under my arm and hugging us all proudly.
"Siwon you gay!" Shindong laughed as we all pulled away from each other.
"Where's the other 6 kids?" I asked, mainly looking for Sungmin. 
"They're somewhere out there. If you're looking for Sungmin, last time we saw him, he was at the candy floss section." Eeteuk laughed, a blue lollipop which left his tongue, lips and teeth blue. 
"Thanks Eeteuk!! By the way, you're whole lips are blue." I pointed out before runny around, looking for the candy floss stall. Of course Sungmin would be at the candy floss stall! Candy floss are pink! I found the candy floss stall as I followed the scent but what I saw made my heart stop a beat. Sungmin was there flirting with Yuri. Yuri, the one who likes him. They were both laughing together and sharing  bag of candy floss. Sungmin didn't look at all uninterested and he seemed to like Yuri with him. Have I blew it? Have I pulled back far too long that he got tired of waiting for me and went after Yuri? I felt like crying now but I held it back, watched them for one for second, enjoying their time together and decided to run for it. I held my head low, looking for the go carts gain, hoping that Eeteuk would be there for comfort, 2 or 4 tears escaping from my eyes. As I wasn't looking where I was going, I accidently bumped into someone and nearly fell onto a metal pole but got caught by the same person. I looked up, hoping that would be either Siwon as this person had a very tall and strong built. But when I looked up, I was caught by a beautiful stranger who was smiling at me apologetically. He had mid-long flicky brown hair that was so pretty, wide eyes complete with long lush lasher and double eyelids. He had a perfect nose and a mesmerising smile. I was completely only 30% or less attracted to him but wow he is a beautiful/peng stranger! 
"Mianhe miinah.." he apologized. He had a smooth, deep but slightly rough edge voice and he was wearing a black button up shirt with a black jumper over it which had a blue outline at the neck hole and was wearing dark blue skinny jeans. Phwoarr!!! But like I said: only 30% or less attracted to him, my pain of what I saw Sungmin doing with Yuri faded from my mind for a spit second after looking at this beautiful stranger.
"It's not your fault.. It's mine and I should be the one saying sorry.." I spluttered. I panicked in my head that he might not know English and he might think I was speaking gibberish to him and might think I'm a weird crazy person who is not beautiful after all! But he just shook his head and kept on smiling at me.
"I wasn't looking either. I guess it's both our faults ey?" he laughed. He had perfect English but of course accented but he said it without hesitation. He got me up but still held onto my hand. 
"Oh.. Hahah.." I laughed nervously back to him. 
"Mianhe, I'm Minho, Choi Minho.." he said and shook my hand he was holding.
"I'm Yumi.." I giggled, "What school do you go to? I haven't seen you around before." Stupid mistake Yumi! He might think you're a stalker!
"I go to Yumkwang High." he laughed, "May I ask, why are you crying miinah?" I blushed back and wiped the tear that was visible on my cheek which hadn't fallen completely. 
"Oh.. It's nothing." I mumbled.
"You don't have to explain. Mianhe.. I just wondered why a beautiful girl like you would be crying.." he gushed. 
"You have to stop saying sorry." I laughed, ignoring the last bit he said.
"Mianhe.." he muttered then he paused and we both laughed with each other. 
"Minho hyung!!" someone shouted from the distance. Minho looked around and I just noticed how tall he is. I only came up to nearly his shoulder or under it. 
"Aish.. Na jung ebwae yo miinah.. Hopefully." he smiled and without knowing, he kissed my hand and walked away to the direction of the stage. Wow! Maybe the attraction percent went up to 50%. I stood there looking like a plum at first, watching after him and then came to my senses and looked for the go carts and this time looking ahead so that I won't bump into any more people. Even though I quite liked meeting Choi Minho but a few more tears still escaped my eyes when I got closer to the go carts. No one was there though. Just my luck. I pulled out my phone and speed dialled Kyuhyun. He answered on the 2nd ring.
"Yoboseyo?" 
"Kyuhyun oppa? Where are you?" I asked, trying to put a fake brave tone to my voice.
"We're at the teddy bear stall. Have you been crying?" he asked. How did he frickin' know?!
"I'll see you there in a minute. Is Sungmin with you?" I asked, not answering his question.
"Okay, ermm... Anio, he is somewhere with Eeteuk hyung now. museun ili iss eossneunji, Yumi?? (What happened?)" Kyuhyun asked.
"I'm on my way.." was all I replied and put the phone down quickly and ran to the teddy bear stall. I found Kyuhyun and Ryeowook carrying a teddy bear each and was smiling proudly to themselves while waiting for me. Ryeowook had a crème coloured teddy bear with a spotty bow on its neck while Kyuhyun had a really fluffy one with an England flag on its paw. I wiped the excess tears on my face, hoping that my mascara hadn't smudged and walked over to them. They both waved like crazy when I came to view in front of them once a couple of other students passed me. 
"Look who it is." Kyuhyun grinned, using the teddy bears' paws to hit me softly on the cheeks. "What's up?" I looked back at him, trying to put a confused expression on my face but my tone gave it away.
"What do you mean? Nothing's up.." I said to quickly in a panicky tone which gave me away.
"Museun ili iss eossneunji?" Ryeowook pressed, "We know there's something wrong." 
"I don't want to talk about it." I mumbled.
"Is it Sungmin?" Kyuhyun pried.
"I said I don't want to talk about it!!!" I half yelled, half hissed back. They looked incredibly shocked by my explosion and looked taken aback. I felt guilty and wanted to say sorry but I just want to go home. Kyuhyun and Ryeowook looked at each other for a moment and looked at me frustrated.
"Nan jibe gago sipeo..." I sniffed and walked to a free bench near a deserted corner. They followed me without hesitation and wrapped their arms around me, putting their teddy bears on their laps.
"Please tell us Yumi... We're peeing ourselves here.." Kyuhyun pleaded, holding both my hands in his big hands.
"I might just be over-reacting or something but I got upset because...cause I saw Sungmin flirting with Yuri and I'm thinking that he's moved on or something and got tired of waiting for me.." I paused, "It's probably my hormones, I think I'm just thinking loony and that so just ignore me..." They both looked at each other again and gave me a reassuring smile.
"I don't think Sungmin has the slightest interest in that Yuri you know. He is smitten with you!! He wouldn't move on that quickly! I think he was given advice by someone..." Ryeowook pursed his lips.
"By two people actually." Kyuhyun butted in.
"Who?" I asked.
"Tweedledee and Tweedledum." Ryeowook murmured.
"Dumb and Dumber." Kyuhyun added.
"Leaf collecting loonies." 
"Fishie and Turtle."
"Donghae and Yesung!" we all said in chorus and shook our heads.
"Those two are really bad at giving advice. They probably told Sungmin to make you jealous this morning." Ryeowook chattered on.
"I knew something smelt fishy about them two." Kyuhyun clarified, "That's why they were talking in hushed tones with Sungmin! And I specifically say to Sungmin not to ask for advice from those two!" 
"Annyeong haseyo!!" we craned our necks to see Donghae and Yesung walking towards us with ice lollies in their hands, it hungrily.
"Speak of the devil." Evil magnae glowered. When Donghae and Yesung saw our vicious glares, they retreated a few steps away from us. "That's right. You better be afraid of us." 
"Mwuh?!" they both demanded. 
"Did you or did you not give advice to Sungmin this morning? If so, what was it?" Ryeowook demanded. Yesung looked at me with apologetic eyes and looked down on the ground while Donghae just carried on eating his ice lolly, completely relaxed.
"We told Sungmin to make Yumi jealous.." Yesung whimpered back, "That's all..."
"You silly little boys." Kyuhyun sighed.
"Hey! We're older than you Magnae!" Donghae pointed out to him. "So don't call us little boys." 
"You guys are cause Sungmin listened to you, turned to Yuri to use her to make Yumi here jealous and guess what? It worked! AND Yumi is upset!" Ryeowook exploded. I didn't like the Ryeowook I was seeing now. his hair was flying out of his face, his face was dark and his eyes were glaring, turning them into slits. I pulled his arm and made him sit back down next to me. 
"Why don't you do the same Yumi?" Donghae suggested.
"What? Make Sungmin jealous?" I asked, looking at Kyuhyun who just shrugged back at me.
"Yeah? Why not? You can use one of us!" Yesung exclaimed, pushing his hair back ily.
"I think it's a good idea but the bad idea is using one of us cause Sungmin would never forgive you know.." Ryeowook said worriedly. "Plus, it might end badly." 
"Wookie!! Stop ruining it for us!" Donghae complained, "We'll get someone else then! Sheesh!!" 
"Do you know anyone apart from leaves?" Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows at them. 
"We'll just go and find some random!" Donghae shrugged, "Pay him.." 
"No! I know someone!" I cried and got up from the bench.
"Who? Who else do you know apart from us?!" Kyuhyun glared softly at me.
"I just met him urm... Choi Minho." I grinned. They all gasped softly.
"Please don't tell me he's from Yumkwang High?" Yesung shook his head. 
"Yeah? What's wrong with that?" I asked.
"The Choi Minho?" Kyuhyun asked. I nodded back, not sure where this conversation is going at the moment. 
"He's the dude from SHINee we beated in the competition." Ryeowook wondered, his chin and pushing his hair back.
"SHINee??" I asked. I think they’ve clearly forgotten I was with then and is in this conversation.
"Aha! That was fun beating their butts! Eunhyuk clearly enjoyed it as well beating that Jonghyun!" Yesung growled.
"SHINee? Jonghyun?! Hello!!!! Foreign girl with boy problems here!!" I waved my arms about and they smiled at me. 
"SHINee is the boy group we competed against with last year at a singing competition. There is Onew, Taemin, Key, Jonghyun and Minho." Donghae started, "Jonghyun is the boy who Seohyun cheated with when she was going out with Eunhyuk. It tore Eunhyuk apart as him and Jonghyun used to be the best of friends ever since 1st grade."
"But thanks to Seohyun, they're not no more." Yesung pouted. 
"Let's not talk about this. It's too depressing!" Kyuhyun whined, "Maybe you can use Minho, yeah?" they all looked at me. I was pretty unsure about that because I certainly don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.
"Yumi? Are you alright? You look pretty unsure there." Ryeowook mused. 
"I'm not. I'm just not that sort of person who makes other people jealous by using some else."  I interrogated. " I won't be able to do it." 
"It's alright... You don't have to do it, we understand. You're like Wookie. Kind-hearted, not evil and lovely." Kyuhyun smiled, while Ryeowook beamed at him. 
"You two shouldn't had given Minnie that advice of yours, you leaf picking loonies!!" Ryeowook added. Donghae and Yesung looked at each other again and ran away somewhere as fast as they can. I walked up and down and huffed about, racking my brains, figuring out what to do.
"I'll just go and talk to Sungmin." I finally said while Kyuhyun and Ryeowook playing wrestling with their teddy bears and making weird cheering noises under their breaths. 
"Would you like us to come with you?" Ryeowook asked, hugging his teddy bear close to him.
"Anio.. I'll do it.." I nodded and went in search for Sungmin around the whole perimeter of the packed field. There were little kids running about with balloons in their hands or sweets. Parents calling after them and soaking up the sun. A few students working in the stalls from my school and some other school kids my age. It was really hard looking for a person in a summer fare as there would be people on the way of you, talking to loudly blah blah. I was nearing a balloon stall and I breathed in deep of relief as I saw Sungmin on his own, holding a heart shaped pink balloon with a letter Y at the front. I was about to skip over to him when Yuri came bouncing towards him before me. ! I hid behind a lemonade stand and listened to their conversation over the loud noise of the other people around me. This is what I can hear from their conversation:
Y: Sungmin! Is that balloon for me?
S: Err....
Y: Is it really? You shouldn't have! (She tried to make a grab for the balloon but Sungmin dodges her and hold onto the balloon tightly which amused me as Yuri looked taken aback.)
S: It's not for you, Yuri.
Y: What do you mean? There's a Y on the balloon! There can't be any other Yuri's you know is there?
S: No. But there's a Yumi. My Yumi. 
Y: What??? You were acting like you were into me earlier! What the hell oppa?!
S: I was acting friendly! Aish.. You 'Girls' Generation' can be dumb!
Y: What? Oppa!!! We're made for each other! Can't you see that? I love you!
S: You don't know the meaning of I love you, Yuri.
I a deep breath in and tried to stop myself from laughing helplessly and watched Yuri walk away, her head low in shame and her face furious. A revenge brewing in her mind. I walked out of the back of the lemonade and walked slowly to Sungmin who was looking around for me, his phone in his hand.
"Minnie?" I croaked. He looked over to me and a huge smile erupted from his face. 
"Yumi!!" He cried and ran to me, hugging me close. "I didn't see you this morning! I missed you." 
"Really?" I laughed, my voice muffled as my face was pressed on his chest, trying to hide a sneaky smirk of what just happened between him and Yuri a few seconds ago.
"Very. Here..." Sungmin let go off me and handed me the bottom string of the balloon where a ring was tied to it with a small sapphire blue stone. 
"Mwuh?" I breathed, untied the string and held the ring in my fingertips. with the balloon in one hand.
"It may be too small for you but I think you can fit in on your pinkie." Sungmin blushed. I bit my lip as I snugly fitted it in my pinkie and wa-laa! Perfect size. 
"Thank you Minnie... You shouldn't have. I'm not worth your money or time.." I looked down on the ground again smiling to myself at the ring.
"To me you are worth everything..." Sungmin cupped my face in his hands and looked at me in the eyes. He was about to ask me something when Leeteuk came barging in holding a huge panda that was on his back. Bigger than the one he has at home. Maybe 10 times bigger!
"Eeteuk...." we both moaned as he had a huge grin on his face and was bouncing up and down on the spot.
"Let's go guys! Let's watch SHINee's new performances! I bet you it's crap! I might try to throw something at them.." Leeteuk carried on, pulling us by the arm and steering us to the stage where people were already taking their places to watch the act. Sungmin was glowering at Leeteuk and Leeteuk seemed to notice and keeps  whispering something to him. 
"You guys really don't like SHINee do you?" I asked as we got closer to Heechul with the others who was near the front and waving hysterically to us to hurry up.
"Well, we do... We just don't like Jonghyun that's all.. After what he's done to our poor Eunhyuk." Leeteuk mumbled. Heechul came pulling my other arm so that I can stand next to him and Sungmin automatically followed me and stood on my other side.
"I don't think I'll understand what they'll be saying.." I mumbled to Sungmin.
"It's alright. Just enjoy they’re music.. If you like it." Sungmin laughed darkly but it was soooo cute that he can't be a bad boy at us to be honest. He's just so pure innocent to be a bad boy. 
"Ladies and Gentlemen! Kids and Teens!" a booming voice echoed through the huge speakers on either side of the stage. "Welcome to Neulparan high school summer fare. Hope you're enjoying yourself and enjoy the wonderful performance by Yumkwang High's boy group SHINee! Please welcome SHINee singing Rind Ding Dong!!!" There was a loud eruption from everybody around me but a few silent boos from Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun. 5 boys came walking out of the side stage and the first boy I noticed was Choi Minho who was looking even more hotter! Then the other 4 boys caught my eye but first it was I think the most good-looking out of all of them. He has eyes like Henry's but it seemed wider, his smile was so y, innocent but y. His hair was a light shade of brown which was fluffy and half messy and he had high cheek bones and adorable dimples. He was wearing a black blazer with a tight black top underneath and dark blue jeans with high topped white trainers. Noice! Him and Minho were together and phwoarrr!!!! They look so hot! Not bad for a first impression! Then there was a younger boy with them, who was wearing a red top with a spotty blue tie and a black blazer and black skinny jeans, being steered gently in the middle of the stage by a boy with a red and white scarf, blonde highlights in his fridge and again, a black blazer and black jeans. The last boy was mysterious looking with short cropped hair with blue highlights on his fridge which was covering his left eye and he was wearing a blue bow tie with his white stripy shirt and black blazer. They all look so fit that I couldn't help but say 'Wow..' out loud which caught Heechul's attention and roll his eyes at me. 
"That's Jonghyun in the scarf. Bastard.." Kyuhyun came whispering in my ear, "You know Choi Minho.. The one in the red top is Lee Taemin and the mysterious looking one is Key Kibum.. Their Leader is Onew who is always smiling at the back." My eyes directed to Onew who was being nudged by Minho who was looking directly at me. I caught his eye and he winked cheekily back at me while nudging Onew one last time. Minho nodded his head towards me and Onew took a glance at me and his smile widened. They were both grinning at me ily. 
"Look's like Onew and Minho are checking you out.." Heechul grumbled in my ear. "And now Lee Taemin.." I looked up to see the one in the spotty tie next to Jonghyun. He was looking at me with interest in his eyes and was looking me up and down which made me cringe a little but like the attention I'm getting from these 3 ridiculously good-looking boys. I saw Onew hit him around the head lightly and hiss something softly in Taemin's ear which made Taemin screech 'Anio!!!!' 
"No they're soo not.." I hissed back to Heechul as I watched Minho glare at Onew softly and say something to both Taemin and Onew. I watched them take their places after the one who looks mysterious, Key Kibum,  told them to sternly to shut up or something. 
I looked down on the floor and blushed silently as Sungmin moved in closer to me, his hand hovering on mine. I took it without hesitation and smiled at him.
"Johahe.." he whispered, giving me goose bumps by his soft, sweet voice. 
"You might change your mind Sungmin.." I smiled cheekily to myself as I looked at his face. This was serious.
"Nuhman wuhnhaneun na...." he gushed and my cheek with the back of his hand.
"Chincha???" I squeaked so loud that I drawed Heechul's attention.
"What are you talking about???" he asked, his face turning cheeky.
"Nothin-" Sungmin got cut off by a loud bang and Jonghyun started singing. Pretty much most of what they were saying I understood perfectly well funnily enough. The beat was catchy and the bit when they sing Rind ding dong as the chorus, it was so good and they're dance moves we're amazing! Taemin was the best dancer of all. Key started singing he caught my eye and blushed lightly before Onew started singing his bit and kept his eyes on me. Only one me. I recognized what he was saying'
"Nan malya meotjinnom chakhannom, Geureon nomeun anijiman, Nareumdaero gwaenchaneun bad boy..(Look, I may not be cool, naive, or anything like that but I'm a pretty decent bad boy..)" and when he was singing that bit, he pointed at me and winked ily. I couldn't help but smile back a little as he moved to back to let Taemin sing his bit. When Taemin sang he waved at me and winked as well, making Sungmin's grip on my hand tense and tightened a little bit. These boys would have to stop winking, waving, pointing this song to me, or they'll get a punch up from Sungmin who is getting tense with every second of the song. The crowd around me sang along to the chorus and screamed each of the band's name and calling out 'oppa!!!' When Minho sang his rapping bit, he keeps looking at me also and flashing me one of his y smiles before letting the mysterious one take the other song lyric and narrow his eyes at me. What's his problem? I just pretended to not notice their gestures that they like me and just listened to the song and clapped softly as they finished their song and bowed at the front of the stage before exiting in a y way. I saw Jonghyun look at me and the 11 boys around me but he mostly looked at Eunhyuk who had his arms crossed and looking depressed. Not him I'm sure... The crowd screamed 'SHINee' over and over again as we all pushed our way from the crowd with Sungmin hanging on to my hand still. He seemed to be more relaxed that we are not near the stage no more. 
"Where are we going then, hyung?" Sungmin asked Leeteuk. They all averted their gaze at me and him and looked down at our entwined hands, their eyes widening.
"Are you two? You know? Together?" Siwon bounced on the spot, hanging onto Shindong's arm like a little kid wanting to go on a ride. 
"Hold on." Sungmin twisted me around so I was facing him and a smile appeared on his face. 
"Yumi...." he started as the 10 boys stood there, waiting for what he's going to say, "Narang sag willaeyo?" The boys gasped and tried to tame their squeals and bounced on the spot excitedly.
"That means 'Would you like to go out with me?' You know be his yeojachingu? Girlfriend?" Yesung grinned. I rolled my eyes at them and looked back at Sungmin who was waiting patiently for my answer. I know he is pissing himself as he was fidgeting and bouncing from one foot to the other.
"Minnie..." I sighed. Sungmin looked at me with helpless eyes and smiled, "Yes.." He grinned widely and wrapped his arms around my waist and spun me around as the others clapped and squealed with happiness. It felt like he just asked for my hand. 
"Awwwrrr!!!! Minnie has a girlfriend!! I feel like crying!! Little Minnie is growing up finally.." Leeteuk chuckled, faking to cry of happiness and wiped invisible tears and Yesung started smelling Donghae again.  We all laughed at Donghae's terrified face as he watched Yesung look in his ear. 
"You little weirdo!" I laughed with the others. Sungmin pecked me on the cheek sneakily as they all watched us in adoration. 
"Sungmin and Yumi sitting on the tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!" Heechul and Ryeowook sang out loud. Eunhyuk was just smiling at is and looking abit sad as he looked straight ahead in the distance.
"Aein.. 'Sweetheart'" Henry grinned. Sungmin took my hand again and held it next to him, beaming while Heechul and Ryeowook was still singing out loud. I looked behind them and saw Yuri with the other 8 Girl's Generation looking right at me with their famous scowls only reserved for me. I ignored them and cocked my head to the side as I looked at  Eunhyuk.
"Hyukie?? What's wrong?" I asked. Heechul and Ryeowook stopped singing and looked at Eunhyuk who looked up and put on a forced smile.
"Nothing." he reassured us.
"You're just as bad at lying like Yumi." Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. Eunhyuk was about to explain when Seohyun came striding up to us, hands in her hips, her lips in a sickly oily-glossy pout and her clothes looked like it came from a kid's section.
"Hyukiee...." she purred, Eunhyuk's arm. We all grimaced like Eunhyuk who pulled away as quick as he can. 
"What do you want Seohyun?" he growled menacingly. 
"I want you back.." Seohyun crooned, looking at him in awe like he was God. Eunhyuk narrowed his eyes and stepped back.
"Go away. I don't want anything to do with you. You cheated with one of my best friends and caused our friendship to end." Eunhyuk nearly shouted.
"Because of YOU, Seohyun!" a loud voice came from behind me and Sungmin. We all turned around and my eyes widened to see the whole SHINee members coming towards us. I looked away, trying to ignore the fact that Minho, Onew and Taemin was grinning at me and looked back at Eunhyuk whose face was beginning to stretch into a smile.
"Jonghyun?" he asked while Seohyun looked at the girls behind her who looked dumb-founded.
"Eunhyuk hyung!" Jonghyun skipped to him and gave him a hug. A manly hug. "I'm sorry. We were both fooled by her." Jonghyun shook his blonde fridge out of his eyes and glared along with Eunhyuk at Seohyun who was retreating back a few steps. 
"You got that right. I forgive you Jonghyun.. You didn't know that she was two-timing both of us. I should have let you explain before I accused you so much.." Eunhyuk apologized, putting a hand on Jonghyun shoulder.
"Friends reunited." Shindong sighed.
"You boys are useless." Seohyun hissed and strutted away with her nose in the air.
"By the way, Seohyun! By clothes that fit you." Donghae called back and cracked up along Yesung. "Sorry couldn't keep it in." We all laughed, 4 more laughs erupting from 4 more other people who joined us. Jonghyun and Eunhyuk hugged again and smiled at us all. I wandered my eyes at all their faces and my eyes paused at Minho who was still grinning at me with Onew looking at me up and down with Taemin with a dreamy face directed at me. Key had his eyes hidden under his dark fridge and pursing his lips at them. Sungmin wrapped his arm around my waist all of a sudden and scowled at them to back off. Key whispered something to Onew, his teeth bared and it seemed like he's not the happy bunny out of all of them. I heard a faint hiss from Key that seemed to sound like he said 'She has a boyfriend! Can't you loonies see!!'. I watched Sungmin's angelic expression turn into a jealousy look that didn't fit his personality.
"Sungmin, let's go.." I whispered and tugged him away from the group, nodding to the others that we will be back later on. Sungmin paused for a little then moved, putting a protective arm around my shoulders, giving one last scowl at Minho and that. 
"Sungmin.. Calm down.." I mumbled, not liking the Sungmin I'm with now.
"How can I? Those 3 keep looking at you like- like a- like a-- Argghhh!! You saw how they looked at you!" he jabbered on and on. 
"Try to ignore it oppa. Cause you know and I know that neither of them will have me..." I grinned. He calmed down and grinned back at me.
"I'm yours.." I mused. Minho and Onew's faces keeps appearing in my head though as we walked around the field, looking at stalls. Once, I swear that when I looked at my refection on a small mirror on a stall, I saw Minho's y face watching me behind. Like he was stalking me. Hah! Like I'll ever see them again anyway. I have a boyfriend now. A cute, fit, sweet, caring, AMAZING boyfriend!! Sungmin Oppa!!!!