Oh god...

Super Junior & SHINee Romance Part 1 ^_^

They all grinned enthusiastically and sat me down in between them while the other boys were walking in and some girls were too. I tried not to meet any of the girls' gaze as they would glare at me and I don't like it so I cower in my chair and watch Ryeowook and Leeteuk already messing about with the others, throwing paper balls or paper aeroplanes at each other which was being made my Yesung and Eunhyuk.

"Messy people." I rolled my eyes as a paper aeroplane got stuck in my hair and as I pulled it out, I smiled at the little message inside in one of the folded wings. 'A lollipop will be reserved for you in English class x' I turned to my right and saw Sungmin scrunching up a piece of paper, lunged it at Henry and grinned at me. Henry turned around and decided to throw a red booklet at Sungmin which he was reading with a cheeky face on show. The red booklet his Sungmin on the head with a faint thump as Henry collected more paper balls and threw them at passersby. I guess I'm experiencing their usually form time routine. I decided to throw back a paper ball that Heechul threw at me when Donghae came running in the class, his hair standing up at the ends, his eyes had dark circled around it, his uniform a mess and his bag strangling him as he tried to take it off.

"Donghae? Did you run??" I asked, turning all the girls' attention to me. So far there are only 8 girls I didn't know scowling right at me. I decided to ignore this.

"I had too.. I can't drive yet.." he pouted as he took the seat behind me, took a PSD book out and laid his head on it. Soon enough he was snoring loudly and already drooling on the book. Leeteuk tried to stifle a laugh as he took a sneaky picture in his camera. Donghae flinched as the camera made a loud click, lifted his head up, looked at the small pool of drool, looked around with half open eyes and turned the page and rested his head back on the new page free of drool.

"He's disgusting.." Shindong murmured on the other side of Leeteuk who was munching on a piece of toast.

"Bless him.. He really needs to get loads more sleep." I said as I brushed Donghae's hair back.

"You." Heechul came up from behind me, "Are such a sweetie!" with that he wrapped his arms around me and gave me a really tight hug, knocking out all the oxygen out of my body.

"Okay, okay! Let me- Breath! Heechul!!" I laughed as I loosened his arms around me. I looked up at the classroom door to see Seohyun with the other 8 girls standing there looking right at me. One of them, the one wearing a pink bandana gave me a rude hand gesture and gave me evils. I took Heechul's arms away automatically and folded my hands on my lap and looked down on my hands. Heechul looked at me confused.

"Did I do something wrong, Yumi???" he asked worriedly. I shook my head quickly and decided to read my music book, trying to block out the menacing whispers and hisses from the now 9 girls at the corner near me.

"Something's up.." I overheard Heechul say to someone. I turned around and he was in deep conversation in Korea with Leeteuk and Henry. I pretended to read whilst trying to work out what they were saying. I swear Heechul said something about my lying. I can work out what they are saying. I think this is what they mean:

Heechul: I can tell she's lying!

Henry: How can you?

Heechul: Can't you see? When a girl lies, she tries to do something to distract herself. She's like my sister. She either does something else abruptly or changes the subject. And the MOST common lie a girl would tell is that she's fine or it's nothing.

Leeteuk: Oh... Ne...

I looked over to them but they had their backs on me, trying to speak secretly. I looked back to my book but found Sungmin sitting in front of me with a big grin on his face.