Cooking! Cooking?!

Super Junior & SHINee Romance Part 1 ^_^

"Shut up Yumi. You're very photogenic. You're gorgeous." Leeteuk butted in. I blushed back and mumbled a thank you back to him. I carried my bag and went over to them while Sungmin closed his locker back again and walked after us.

"What were you talking about????" Shindong asked, nudging Sungmin in the arm, "Tell..."

"Just school stuff and her first lessons..." he mumbled back while looking down the ground.

"Yeah? What? While staring into each other's eyes and exchanging lollipops?" Heechul mocked.

"Shut up..."

"Oooo..... We're only joking Minnie. But come on! She's only been here since yesterday and you're already hitting on her and giving her your lollipops! You didn't do that to me when you met me for the first time." Heechul carried on mocking him, making us both blush in embarrassment. Will these boys always make me blush 24/7? Corr!

"You never do shut up do you Heechul?" Leeteuk mumbled to himself while looking through his photos in his camera. Shindong stopped in front of a classroom which had the strong smell of lemon and lime wafting in the inside.

"Hmm... Happy cooking is happy time for me...” Shindong purred, "Do have any cooking skills Yumi?" All their eyes darted my way.

"My cooking skills are minimal. That's all I can say...” I laughed nervously.

"Don't worry, Shindong is a master in this class, he will teach and help you better than the real teacher. Every Monday night, he would bring home food he cooked in this class for dinner and it's always exquisite." Sungmin commented, patting Shindong at the back and flashing me with another cute smile. I'm melting! I'm MELTING!!!

"That's good that means more food for tonight!" Heechul exclaimed then he turned to me, "By the way, I remember you promised to watch me, Donghae and Shindong practicing our dance routine. When will that happen?"

"Soon. I promise." I smiled then the bell rang. "Also, why weren't Kyuhyun and the others with you?"

"Homework help!" Leeteuk shouted back as him and Heechul waved goodbye hysterically.

"Happy cooking guys...” Sungmin mused, "Na junge ebwae yo...” he squeezed my hand gently and walked after the other who was hitting each other for no apparent reason and disappeared around a corner. Shindong walked inside the lemon and lime smelled room and waited impatiently for me. So far the day is going well. For now... Cooking lesson was amazingly fun. Shindong talked me through the instructions as the teacher doesn't have the faintest clue how to speak English so Shindong translated for me. We made large rolls of break and our very own home-made well, school-made strawberry jam which surprised me on how easy it was to make. Shindong was such an expert with every utensil he used and how carefully me measure his flour while I mucked up mine, overflowing my bowl with too much sugar as I was too busy gawking at how well he does. His face scrunches up; his tongue pokes out at the corner as he carefully cracked eggs in one hand while reading the instructions laid out in front of us. Both our breads were brown in the crust and smelled wonderful when he took it out of the boiling oven. Both our strawberry jam were squidgy, jelly like and less piped than the others as I looked around, putting away our used utensils, all the students still staring after me when I pass their station.

"That was an awesome lesson, Shindong!" I squeaked as we put our cooed stuff in a cooling cupboard to collect after school. "I personally think you should be the teacher."

"Thanks Yumi. That's what everyone says to me." he grinned enthusiastically, "Let's get you to your business class." He steered me around the school to the business block which was cooled with large coolers and we both found Siwon standing by the doorway reading a big book.

"Siwon!" I cried. He looked up, tearing his eyes from the book and grinned widely at the sight of me.

"Yumi! Shindong!" he laughed, "Had fun cooking? No need to ask. You look like you had anyway by the looks of you Yumi." He held up a small mirror and I saw that I had flour on my cheeks and forgot to wipe it off as Shindong went up to me and rubbed flour in my face while we were cooking. Shindong laughed along with Siwon and wiped the excess flour off my cheeks with a handkerchief from Siwon.

"Thanks guys." I giggled and gave the handkerchief back to Siwon. "Are you in this class Shindong?"

"Ahh, no... I'm not a business person. I have PSD." he proclaimed, taking out a yellow folder that says 'Laws and Governors.' He skipped away happily and ran after a group of boys who was talking wildly in Korean.

"He actually likes PSD?" I scoffed. Siwon was back to his book but smiled and chuckled along with me. Business was particularly boring but I had Siwon entertaining me. He was balancing pencils, rubbers, pencil sharpeners, glues and every item I had in my pencil case that he can find. After half way through the lesson, he had made his own mini version of the Eiffel Tower on our table. Funnily enough, the teacher actually didn't tell him off but just smiled at him proudly.

"Have you got another pencil sharpener??" he asked. I shook my head back at him laughing.

"No I haven't sorry. But if I did, I wouldn't give it to you as it might make your tower collapse everywhere." I responded. He pouted like a little kid and sneakily took a picture in his phone.