Basketball

Super Junior & SHINee Romance Part 1 ^_^

"Siwon is really nice and caring. The perfect big brother you know." I stated as I looked around and found all the other 10 boys in their PE kit playing basketball. I looked closely and found that there was only 9 actually. I looked even more closely and I was certain that the person I was looking for was Henry and he wasn't there.

"Sungmin! There you was! And Yumi!!" Donghae and Yesung shouted. "Get changed Minnie! Hurry!" Yesung ushered me forward as he passed me a basket ball when I dropped my bags on the side of the wall where their water bottles were laying. Sungmin ran for the changing rooms quickly. I looked at all the boys and they looked darn hot just in their PE top and shorts or jogging bottoms. They looked hot and bothered but still so hot. Siwon, Kyuhyun and Leeteuk was against Heechul, Donghae and Eunhyuk who was losing badly against Siwon's team. Yesung sipped water from his water bottle near my bag and smiled at me.

"Pass." he grinned. I passed him the ball as he caught it and shot at the net where Heechul and that was scoring, making Eunhyuk miss his goal.

"Yesung!! Stop prattling about!" Eunhyuk moaned, running after the ball which bounced on the other side of the gym.

"How was your first day Yumi?" Donghae asked as he shot the ball into the net neatly.

"It was fun. I had such a great time today." I nodded.

"You will have 3 more years in this school though. But you will never get tired of us trust me." Donghae remarked, "We're never boring. Apart from Siwon who always has his nose stuck on a book. A book that's called How To Be A School President For Dummies." A ball whizzed past me which hit Donghae around the head heavily.

"Oh sorry! I guess I'm a bit of a dummy to throw a ball." Siwon pretended to splutter, acting spaz and hitting Donghae round the head a few times before running after the ball he threw. I laughed at Donghae who still blinking in shock that a ball just hit him in the head and he hasn't noticed yet.

"Annyeong Haseyo!!!!" We all craned our necks and found Henry running up to all of us. He was still in his uniform, throwing his violin case near my bags and grabbing a ball from the floor.

"Late again. As usual.." Kyuhyun murmured.

"Sorry people, had to have extra-"

"Extra lessons for music, we know violin boy." Heechul smirked, shooting 3 times in a row as Leeteuk kept on passing balls to him.

"You know the music department. They are tight in the competitions and always want to win.." Henry shot a goal, hitting Heechul's ball out of the way of the net.

"HEY!!! I was aiming for a 5 in a row!" Heechul scowled at him. "I hate you!"

"You love him really." Shindong came up from next to me, gulping down large amount of water.

"Yes I do." Heechul grinned, not containing his scowl no more. "Shin? Yumi? What's for dinner tonight? What did you guys make in cooking class?"

"Bread and strawberry jam." I responded.

"So we're going to have jam toast?" Eunhyuk asked, his face all shiny with sweat.

"Yeahaa. And if you don't want any then more for us." Shindong grinned cheesily.

"Ohh I do want some though!" Eunhyuk spluttered. "Jam toast it is." I sat down on the floor, taking out my notebook and started doodling while watching the boys play basketball and fool around with their water bottles.

"You alright?" I looked up to see Sungmin standing next to me with a ball in his hands.