Sungmin? Or Henry? hm...

Super Junior & SHINee Romance Part 1 ^_^

"You guys go... You can leave me it's alright. I'll just go and find my locker." they kept on asking if I was sure so I threatened them that if they don't leave I'm going to kick their . They all laughed and ran for the canteen and said that they will meet me by my locker. I walked along every locker in sight and to tell you the truth, it was quite easy to find my locker. As I remember Siwon saying to me this morning that my locker is in-between the boys' once. What made it easy is that their lockers had their names graffiti at the doors and mine already had my name graffiti in red. I went over to my locker, stuffed all the books I didn't need and smiled to myself as the locker on my right was Henry's and to my left it was Sungmin. Hmm... Not bad at all. I grinned to myself and saw Henry coming over.

"Annyeong!" he grinned.

"Haseyo!" I grinned back. "How was your first 2 lessons?" Small talk much? Henry opened his own locker and took out a violin case.

"It went well, only had double IT with Leeteuk. We need extra help in it." he laughed to himself. "Have you found out if you’re in any of my classes?" I nodded back and stuffed my new Maths book inside my locker.

"I have A* English, Performing Arts and Music with you...” I smiled. "Also PE and something-something."

"Really? Yay! I can't wait. You'll have fun in our Music classes." he jumped up and down, locking his locker again.

"Do you have Music today? Cause in my lesson schedule for today, I don't have Music...." I queried as he cradled his violin case like it's his special treasure.

"I have extra lessons as I go to competitions that are thrown at me." he explained, "I'm a master at violin so you should come and check out the extra lessons so you can evaluate me." Oh, I've already evaluated you; fit, intelligent, sweet and possibly a master in violin. I kept it to myself though.

"I'll try and see if I could as I already promised to come and watch Heechul's dance group." I mentioned.

"Well, can you promise also to come and watch me too?" he begged, doing the most adorable puppy eyes which made me melt in the inside. Ahh!!!

"Fine..." I giggled, "Just stop doing the puppy eyes, it's killing me!"

"Works every time.." he winked, "Got to scoot, need to get going or my professor will kill me for being late again.." he waved back, walking backwards to watch me, smiling to himself and walked away. I checked out my locker and found that it was quite big and there was a mirror and luckily I look alright when I checked.

"I saw you talking to Henry... He wasn't bragging about his violin master skills to you has he?" a voice chuckled behind me. I turned around to see Sungmin opening his own locker, his cute smile blowing me away. These 2 boys have to stop smiling for once! I might as well die!

"Oh no... we were just talking about lessons that's all." I grinned sheepishly. Sungmin nodded back and took another pink lollipop from his locker and started it. He then got out a cola flavoured one and offered it to me.

"Is you locker stuffed with lollipops in there?" I chuckled as I unwrapped the wrapper and put the lollipop in my mouth.

"I suppose. If you need any sweets, just look for me and you can choose any sweets you want in my sweet shop locker." he added, I looked inside his locker and found a jar of jelly beans, another jar of different flavoured lollipops, chocolate bars, jellies in 2 jars and hard boiled yellow sweets. I only saw a small amount of books at the far back and a picture of all the boys with a pink frame around it.

"Aww... That's so sweet...” I murmured pointing at the picture. "Is that Leeteuk in the panda costume?"

"Aha, yeah that's him...” Sungmin replied, I looked at him and he looked back at me too, our eyes connecting with each others. We stayed like that for a while then blushed at the same time and looked away. "I would need a new picture of all of us with you." he smiled sweetly leaving me speechless to how irresistibly cute his is.

"That would be nice...” I blushed and locked my locker softly.

"Urr... I have Woodwork now... Dang! I forgot my apron!" he hissed to himself. He threw loose sweet wrappers on the floor which scattered everywhere by my feet as Sungmin stuffed some books in his bag which was already overflowing with old exam papers.

"Don't you ever clean out your bag?" I laughed as I helped him with his books.

"Narh... Takes too much time and energy." he muttered, and then he looked back and stared into my eyes again. I smiled back and out of the corner of my eye, I saw Leeteuk, Shindong and Heechul giggling with Leeteuk holding up a camera. Sungmin and I broke our eye contact with each other and narrowed our eyes at them.

"Great picture Leeteuk! This should be in the Year Book! Call Sungmin's First Love...” Heechul sniggered.

"Please don't tell me you took a picture! I'm not that photogenic...” I mumbled, trying to fix my hair and hid my face with my hands.

 

Author's Note: AIGOOO!!!! Sungmin! Henry!! arghhh!!! <333 COMMENTS ARE <3333!!!! next update coming up <3 ~kimjongjia