Bedroom Raid Part 2

Super Junior & SHINee Romance Part 1 ^_^

"Next up, Heechul's room.." Leeteuk guided me out of Donghae's room then to Heechul's. It was dark as his curtains was drawn but as Leeteuk the light, I grinned to myself. Heechul has a double bed also with red silk covers, a desk full of used A4 notebooks, tidier papers around the room and pens and pencils in 2 tins with some colouring pencils. He had a small TV next to his desk with an Xbox connected to it, Play station and a box full of games. He has a small laptop in his bed with sticky notes stuck to it.

"Heechul likes to write and play games. He can actually be an author but he says it's too much effort and that dancing is his thing." Leeteuk sighed. "Okay... Upstairs to the babies? Or downstairs to the loonies??"

"Loonies." I grinned widely. Leeteuk took my hand without hesitation as we ran down the stairs to the first floor. It was deadly silent in the house apart from a slow tune playing from a violin from the top most floor. Henry.

"Shindig's room" Leeteuk pulled me by the hand into Shindong's room. It was massive! Shindong had a huge king-sized bed in the middle with dark orange silk covers, a flat screen TV like mine bit smaller, huge pillows on the floor and on the bed, a small refrigerator which was yellow, a drink cooler and 2 boxes of crisps.

"Wow!!" I mouthed. I just wanted to jump in his bed. His room smelt of candyfloss and popcorn and maybe a hint of sweet waffles.

"We have a pig out in here or sometimes study time but it always ends up as a party and a laughing fit." Leeteuk smiled to himself. "Let's go, Shindong might think we're eating his Cadbury’s eggs." We both laughed and quickly went inside Eunhyuk's room. It was open and light. The walls were plain white but covered all around with full mirrors. It was like a dance studio his room. He had glow in the dark stars and planets in the ceiling, a huge stereo at a corner with a laptop by his bed and his Judo kit neatly folded at the edge of his bed.

"Amazing." I mumbled. "I think Heechul should have this room as there are mirrors for him to look at himself at." Leeteuk laughed loudly and for the first time, I noticed how crazy and unique his laugh is. It was high-pitched and crazy. It sounded like he is forcing it but he wasn’t it was naturally natural.

"What are you looking at?" he prodded me in the arm.

"You're laugh is so crazy! It's amazing!" I laughed, forgetting about the room. He bowed low at me then curtsied, making me laugh more.

"Let's get to Yesung's room." he chuckled. He still held my hand and pulled me inside Yesung's room. It was nice and cool. The wallpapers were dark with posters of Yesung's favourite films like Transformers. He had a single bed which had black silk covers and a white laptop. His table was clear and only had a pencil eyeliner and some gel.

"He's pretty boring." Leeteuk thought aloud. I nodded curtly and looked at a photo of him and the others. It was the same as Sungmin's picture in his locker. Then something caught my eye. There was a glowing tank and as I looked closely, there were 3 or 4 turtles lazing about, chewing on some fresh lettuce.

"Turtles?" I asked and pressed my hand at the tank.

"Yeah, Yesung loves his turtles. We hang out here to have a turtle race sometimes. It's good fun." Leeteuk said. We then inside Siwon's room and what I saw made me seem like I was in a library. He had a double bed, a laptop in his bed with his glasses laying there and a book. There was shelves of loads of numerous books in alphabetical order. There was also a set of drums in at the corner of the room and a small shelf of some medals and trophies.

"What's he good at?" I asked, nodding over at the medals.

"He's a black belter at Taekwondo and drumming. He's not just a bookworm you know. He's a drummer, black belter, president of the school and a rich boy." Leeteuk explained.

"Impressive."

"By the way, don't tell him any secrets because he is bad at keeping them. Trust me." Leeteuk warned me, " I, on the other hand, you can trust me. Plus I guess right all the time."