Shindong made a stink!

Super Junior & SHINee Romance Part 1 ^_^

"Aww loner... I would ask you to sit on my lap but you weigh a ton!" Henry joked. Siwon gritted his teeth but grinned at me.

"See you there, President." I grinned back. Leeteuk started the car and drove out of the drive and into the road.

"How far is it?" I asked Leeteuk.

"Near half an hour...” Kyuhyun answered first. "We would walk but we're too lazy." I laughed as Donghae and Heechul both nodded in agreement with Kyuhyun. I looked behind me and saw Yesung's tinted black car following us and I'm guessing Siwon is following them from behind too. Leeteuk drove really fast. Faster than anyone I had driven with. Heechul and Donghae were talking about a new routine for their dance and once in a while, Heechul would look at the rear view mirror to check him out. Kyuhyun on the other hand was finishing his what seemed like algebra homework. He caught me watching him. His face was all screwed up in hard concentration but he still looked cute.

"Hey spy." he winked. "Need to finish this before lunch. Plus Yesung and Eunhyuk need to copy." I chuckled back and tried to help but I was useless at maths. When I remembered, where the hell are my classes?!

"Leeteuk... I don't mean to bother you while you're driving but how would I know where and what my classes are and everything?" I asked worriedly as we passed houses and turned a corner.

"Don't worry about that. Siwon or the vice president, Ryeowook, will be showing you around the school and giving you all the stuff you need." he reassured me, "You worry too much.." he patted me on the knee and I let out a big sigh and watched Donghae and Heechul doing some arm movements at the back to keep me entertained. They made me laugh a few times as Heechul kept on hitting Donghae round the head if Donghae did something wrong. Soon enough, we arrived at the school. It was called Neulparan High School. It was as massive as the boarding house but of course bigger. There were even bigger black iron gates and a severely large car park. There were already students getting out of cars, parking, or walking inside the school with their mates. I could hear them all talking in Korea and thinking how the hell would I fit in this school as I'm the only British person attending in this school I think.

"You look worried again, Yumi...” Leeteuk chuckled, "For god's sake stop worrying because we're here to make you feel calm and help you around the school." I nodded back solemnly as Leeteuk parked the car where 3 spaces was available right near the school.

"What is this? Some sort of VIP parking for you boys?" I asked.

"Yes. All thanks to the president. We have a bit of an advantage you see." Donghae grinned as we got out of the car and had a stretch. Soon enough, once I got out of the car, other students gawked at me. Especially the girls. Some already even scowled my way. I cowered near Leeteuk who put an arm around my waist trying to calm me down as we waited for Yesung and Siwon. They parked on either side of Leeteuk's car and all of them got out in a hurry from Yesung's car.

"I warned you Shindong! I warned you not to fart in the car!" Yesung gasped. Eunhyuk, Sungmin and Henry held onto Leeteuk's car for support as they inhaled in the fresh air. Shindong was sniggering from inside the car. Henry looked up at me and smiled sweetly which blew me away. This boy has to stop smiling at me or I'll just have to kiss him!

"I'm guessing you had a better ride than us." he laughed.

"I think I did." I grinned as Yesung shut his door in annoyance. Siwon came up to me with a piece of red card and put it in my hand. 

Author's note: annyeong haseyo subs!! really happy that im getting some comments. keep it coming please!! hope i will get more subs !!! <3 GOMAWO!!! <333 Comments and subs are <333 ~ Kim Jong Jia